Questions about the Armory

Discus and support Questions about the Armory in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Question: Why is it that some non-redeemable items are in armory and some are not? For instance, I have 2 pairs of eyewear that don't show up in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by septos, Nov 11, 2014.

1. septos
    septos Guest

Question: Why is it that some non-redeemable items are in armory and some are not? For instance, I have 2 pairs of eyewear that don't show up in the armory that appear to be of the non-redeemable type. Furthermore, why are any non-redeemable types even listed
    in the armory? There is no way for me to remove them and they simply take up space. Can anyone answer some of this or maybe let me know what you think?

Thanks!

:)

septos, Nov 11, 2014
  2. ModestElf
    ModestElf Guest
    The Armory - Your Question::Our Answer

yeah JBONYU should definettly be on the list, I remember going againts him randomly on reach and the first thing I though was, I think I know that person from somewhere else and at the end of the game I sent him a message saying if he was forum user

ModestElf, Nov 11, 2014
  3. IansLuck
    IansLuck Guest
    The Armory - Your Question::Our Answer

Okay now since Bob and Fluffers added people....we need to make this a flat 15. 14 just doesn't look good. Hmmm.....who would be the 15th person?

IansLuck, Nov 11, 2014
  4. ReverentGinger9 Win User

How much will the Halo 4 Champions Bundle DLC cost?

Really how about only the armorial pack
  5. Judge Win User

Best Borderlands DLC?

Armory - The rest are good but not as good as Armory
  6. Spartan I043 Win User

Almost There. . . .

BTW I meant to say "100% commendation progress", not "100% armory completion." Sorry about some possible confusion.
  7. Deadly Silent74 Win User

Stoopid questions about B'lands

Here is my Stoopid question. Where do you turn in the "Wanted: Dead" mission in the Armory DLC? The location diamond keeps moving. It says "Agent 01" but I have no idea who or what that is.
  8. AtlanticPaladin Win User

Borderlands dlc,which is best?

Secret Armory of General Knoxx. New guns. Run through an armory thrice. 2 new vehicles. Tons of quests
Thema:

1. Questions about the Armory - Similar Threads - Questions Armory

2. Membership question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Membership question: If i keep gamepass, do i still get charged for gold? Do i have to cancel gold or else get charged for both? Edit. Thank you all so much! We tried the ultimate game pass and i wanted to make sure...
  3. Questions about a game i saw available but is not.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Questions about a game i saw available but is not.: I heard the game "The Last Guardian" was available on xbox one but i cant get any sample. Do you know if its available or its a fake news? And where can i find it? (Not on Microsoft store either...
  4. Account Alias Question

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Alias Question: Am I able to change my primary alias without deleting the old one? Also if the new email I want use (which is just a gmail account) is already tied to a MS app (in this case Skype) would I be able...
  5. Why are all "Uninstall XBOX" questions locked and unanswered?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are all "Uninstall XBOX" questions locked and unanswered?: I want to uninstall XBOX entirely from my PC. I don't play it, and it is taking up needed space on my small SSD and memory. .It doesn't have an Uninstall option. Searching on the XBOX community...
  6. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/newthread?thre adtype=Questions&cancelurl=%2Fen-us%2Fpage...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/newthread?thre adtype=Questions&cancelurl=%2Fen-us%2Fpage...: How do I assign a second controller for Rory McIlroy PGA Tour, so that two people can play with there own controller? 73c871ea-450d-474d-8ff0-cd24095aed68
  7. External Media Drive Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    External Media Drive Question: Greetings Fellow Xbox One Peeps! I have five different Xbox Ones, ranging from the old original Xbone to the Xbox One S. I have yet to buy the "X", as I just use them mostly for streaming movies...
  8. Xbox account merging question

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox account merging question: My wife and I just got married. She has an Xbox account and I have a Xbox Gold Game Pass on my PC. Is there a way to merge the two accounts so neither one will loose progress or purchased games?...
  9. Just Dance Question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just Dance Question: So I have Just Dance 2016 that I purchased. Will the songs from Just Dance 2020 be available if I purchase Just Dance Unlimited? Trying to avoid buying the 2020 version for the song content and...
  10. XBOX SERIES X CUSTOMIZATION QUESTION

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX SERIES X CUSTOMIZATION QUESTION: I really like to customize my xbox via dashboard and clubs, Will there be more customization options? or something new? c0d9858e-ae49-4243-bce5-2d9dd13dbb55