Questions about Xbox one

Discus and support Questions about Xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I live in the countryside of San Diego and have no way of connecting to cable internet. Currently I use a verizon mifi card to game on Xbox 360. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SH0CK DROP, Dec 28, 2014.

1. SH0CK DROP
    SH0CK DROP Guest

Questions about Xbox one

I live in the countryside of San Diego and have no way of connecting to cable internet. Currently I use a verizon mifi card to game on Xbox 360. I have tried to get cable/satellite internet from AT&T, Verizon out to my house but so far no one has service
    by me. I want to go to xbox one but I previously bought one and went through 40GB of data in about a week. Since I pay for my internet, I just can't afford paying over 400 dollars a month for gaming. My question is does anyone know if the system will constantly
    run my internet bill over 50gb? Or does anyone know of an internet provider that would work in my situation? Thank you

:)

SH0CK DROP, Dec 28, 2014
  2. mgzin66
    mgzin66 Guest
    Questions about Xbox One

Why yes, you can also play, panasonic 3do and turbografix 16 as well. Questions about Xbox one :)

mgzin66, Dec 28, 2014
  3. ArmyMedic75
    ArmyMedic75 Guest
    Questions about Xbox One

Your score and gamertag will transfer but as stated before all arcade titles and 360 titles WILL NOT be playable on Xbox One

ArmyMedic75, Dec 28, 2014
  4. Unreal Warfare Win User

question about Xbox one

And if anyone wants to buy one I have about ten of them from when Comet closed, haha.
  5. The Sleep King3 Win User

Question about Xbox One

they are various products you can use to the fix the no HDMI situation but I recommend you get a HD tv so you can get at least most of the benefits of the Xbox One Visuals
  6. Falloutboy4646 Win User

Question about Xbox One

On the new Xbox 360 E It has a port to attach a accessory for Component cable if there doing that I whould assume they whould do it for the Xbox One Console
  7. baw-5ACA33FC-92DB-45 Win User

Question about Xbox One

Or you could search Bing too... (Sorry, Microsoft!)
  8. baw-5ACA33FC-92DB-45 Win User

Question about Xbox One

Do a google search for HDMI to Component. There are numerous options you can buy. None seem to be sold by Microsoft, though.

They seem to average around $35.00 US
Thema:

Questions about Xbox one

1. Questions about Xbox one - Similar Threads - Questions

2. question sur ark[Translation-question on ark]

in XBoX on Windows
    question sur ark[Translation-question on ark]: bonjour je joue sur pc via l'application compagnon xbox je n'arrive pas accéder au option dans le menu du jeu quand je suis dans le menu principal, dés que je clic dessus le jeu se ferme... Et...
  3. Xbox ultimate question

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox ultimate question: Hi, I currently have gold till March 2021, all prepaid. If I purchase a 3 month ultimate card, will it add 3 months of gold, ie gold till June, as well as havin the three months gamepass...
  4. Xbox Live Gold subscription charge question

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold subscription charge question: I can see a £17.99 Xbox Live Gold subscription charge as a bank debit card payment but can't see this subscription anywhere in my account services and subscriptions, and I've checked back to 2013....
  5. Doom (2016) Looking to Purchase, Question about Xbox One X Performance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Doom (2016) Looking to Purchase, Question about Xbox One X Performance: Hello everyone, I'm a huge fan of the Doom franchise and I've enjoyed the games since the original Doom Shareware came out in 1993. When Doom (2016) came out, I didn't have a PC that was powerful...
  6. Format Device question on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Format Device question on Xbox 360: So I had a USB stick that had my copy of Fallout 3 on and I wanted to transfer that over to my Xbox 360, when I selected it, it stated "This will remove all content on this device. Do you want to...
  7. Locked out of account in main profile and had to create anotehr profile to ask question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Locked out of account in main profile and had to create anotehr profile to ask question: Why in the world is there no customer support via phone! I am so frustrated and have tried to unlock my account with all the information and all it does is say resubmit request.... I need someone...
  8. Quick question about the pre order I ordered the bundle in MW I bought it thinking i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quick question about the pre order I ordered the bundle in MW I bought it thinking i...: I purchased the Call of Duty MW2 Campaign Remstsrted from the Modern Warfare store which also came with a bundle for $19.99 It says buy bundle, I clicked that, MW2 Remstastered shows up in my game...
  9. A question about TC ghost recon series

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A question about TC ghost recon series: Hey guys, i, m going to buy either of these titles: Tc ghost recon wildland or ghost recon break point.. Which one do you recommend and why? Personally i like campaign mode more than...
  10. In game content question for flight simulator

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In game content question for flight simulator: i would like to know since there are multiple airplanes to choose from, will we have to buy planes or purchase add-ons for some planes.If yes what type of planes would we get for free.Thank you, I...