Questions regarding Xbox game bar on Windows 10

Discus and support Questions regarding Xbox game bar on Windows 10 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've really been enjoying the new game bar, mainly the performance monitor/window. But I'm not sure how to get it to do what I'd like it to do:... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/IamPANDAMAN8, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Questions regarding Xbox game bar on Windows 10

I've really been enjoying the new game bar, mainly the performance monitor/window. But I'm not sure how to get it to do what I'd like it to do:

1. Preferably, I would like to keep the performance window pinned on my second monitor while I play full-screen games on my main monitor. This currently works, except for the fact that it does not read the FPS of my game - which is one of the main reasons I'd like to use it for.
    2. If the above isn't possible, I would like to keep the performance window pinned on my main monitor while I'm playing a full-screen game on it. The problem here is that the performance window disappears as soon as I move away from it, despite it being pinned. Is there a way to keep the pinned performance window on top of full-screen games?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/IamPANDAMAN8
    [link] [comments]

/u/IamPANDAMAN8, Feb 4, 2020
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Game Recording Bar position adjusting problem.

Hi there!

Thank you for coming to the forums. I'd be happy to try and help.

Does it not allow you to drag it from the top banner of the game bar? Pressing the Windows Key + G will bring up the Game Bar so believe pressing it again should hide the game bar.

Take a look at these support articles for plenty of information regarding the game bar on Window 10 and hopefully there is something there that can help you:

I hope this helps!
  3. Prakhar_Khare Win User

Xbox Game Bar stays on screen every time I start a game

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues with Xbox Game Bar on your PC. For further clarity on the issue, please respond to the questions below:

1. Which build version of Windows 10 are you using currently?
    2. Are you aware of any changes made to the PC prior to which you weren’t facing this issue?
    3. Does this happen while playing games or while using any application?

Refer the article Which version of Windows operating system am I running?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to refer the articles
    Fix problems with Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10
    and

Troubleshoot Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10
    and see if that helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator
  4. Wishcatcher Win User

I cant clip things while playing fortnite on pc

5. XBF Amber M Win User

Xbox broadcast for windows 10

Hi Kinder_190,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this question. Sadly that app was retired on May 18, 2018. Support for the app and content are no longer being offered.

If you wish to broadcast your gaming on Windows 10, then you do have a few choices on how to do so. Please take a bit to check out the following support articles that can assist you in getting your gameplay out there:

How to use game streaming in the Xbox app on Windows 10

Use Game bar on Windows 10

Hardware requirements for Game DVR on Windows 10

Troubleshoot Game Bar on Windows 10

I hope that this helps you out!
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

xbox live pc capture question

Thema:

Questions regarding Xbox game bar on Windows 10

1. Questions regarding Xbox game bar on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Questions regarding game

2. Question regarding XCloud issue

in XboX Insiders
    Question regarding XCloud issue: Hello, I was just accepted into the Xcloud program. Just in time for my trip this weekend. However to check it out, every time I play a game, the whole thing will lag, pixelated, Controller...
  3. Xbox Enforcement questions regarding how to avoid a console and permanent ban?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Enforcement questions regarding how to avoid a console and permanent ban?: What can I really do to avoid a possible console or permanent ban? 2 days ago, I received a 1 day com ban, but it was reduced because I successfully appealed. Thought maybe I need to know some...
  4. Digital only Xbox - Question regarding games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Digital only Xbox - Question regarding games: I have been looking at the digital only version of the Xbox One S, mainly to use in a different room for playing online at the same time as my son (on games that don't have 2 player / split...
  5. question regarding xbox live gold conversion into game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    question regarding xbox live gold conversion into game pass ultimate: Hi all, I just noticed the promotion that if you pay $1 it converts your xbox live gold time into the ultimate game pass time. I have about 18 months of xbox live gold on my account. It sounds...
  6. Question regarding game eligibilty for History of Rewards: History Repeats Itself Offer

in XBoX Rewards
    Question regarding game eligibilty for History of Rewards: History Repeats Itself Offer: Hello, I have a question regarding my recent purchases and their eligibility towards the History of Rewards offer. I recently purchased the Far Cry 4/Far Cry Primal bundle during the Summer...
  7. Question Regarding Season Passes on XBox 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question Regarding Season Passes on XBox 360 games: I'm not a gamer but my wife and kids are. I have a question regarding the "Season Passes" that users can buy for various games. There's one available for the Evil Within series that I'm thinking...
  8. License transfer question regarding playabilty of games of the account that the license is ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    License transfer question regarding playabilty of games of the account that the license is ...: If my cousin and I perform a license transfer from his xbox to mine, will we both be able to play his downloaded games on both of our Xboxes? I understand how to perform the license transfer but I...
  9. Question regarding purchasing a game on the marketplace.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question regarding purchasing a game on the marketplace.: Okay, so I would like to purchase a game on the marketplace via credit card. My question is, if I purchase the game on a different credit card than the one with which I pay monthly for Xbox Live...
  10. Question Regarding Digital Games and Two Xboxes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question Regarding Digital Games and Two Xboxes: I presently have an original Xbox One that my young son and I have been playing for quite a while. We've been playing under the same gamertag up until this point and have downloaded several games....