Questions regarding Xbox insider *levels?* and being able to play free games without live.

Discus and support Questions regarding Xbox insider *levels?* and being able to play free games without live. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I’m really new to all of this so I apologize In advance for my ignorance. I’ve been trying to do some research but still have some... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/randomunlvimtired, Apr 18, 2021.

1. Questions regarding Xbox insider *levels?* and being able to play free games without live.

Hi everyone, I’m really new to all of this so I apologize In advance for my ignorance. I’ve been trying to do some research but still have some questions. 1. I have downloaded insider hub, and signed up to me an omega member as that’s all I can reach so far, I still cannot play free multiplayer games at this level right? 2. If I have already bought a game, but it requires gold for multiplayer, will I be able to play free whenever I get that benefit from insiders. 3. What other information should I know about all of this. Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/randomunlvimtired
    [link] [comments]

/u/randomunlvimtired, Apr 18, 2021
  2. DAZZA 433 Win User

FORTNITE GAME

While the game is free to play you are still using the xbox live servers to play online and that requires a lot of funding to run.

This question comes up a lot but i don't ever see F2P games being allowed to use xbox live without paying for the gold subscription.
  3. Why Microsoft why Win User

Not being able to play fortnite without xbox live gold

Im not saying xbox live should be free but being able to play fortnite without any memberships like the ps4 shoukd be allowed
  4. YEMIA Win User

0x87dd0006

It works again for me. Just tried and voilá signed in to xbox live!

One question: why couldn't I play games just because xbox LIVE is down. I wasn't even able to sign in my profile to the console... This was very annoing. I have no problem when the service is down for a few hours, but not being able to play locally is not
    amusing.

Best regards
  5. XBF Felixx P Win User

Being able to play games without a disk

Hello
    SlyHorrorfreak
    !

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

If the game that you're trying to play is a hard disc game, you will need to insert the disc to play.

That definitely has not changed.

Perhaps the games that you are able to play (w/o a disc) are digital games owned by your Dad and you're game sharing those games allowing you to play w/o a disc? Let us know!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

xbox one x and xbox one are slow to be offered updates compared to other users

Hi there,

Are both of your Xbox's enrolled in the Xbox Insider program?

Since the Insider program tests system updates before they go live, they are bound to have some bugs affecting other features and this likely could be the case.

Another thing to note is that if a patch for a game goes live, you won't be able to play the game without the update. Just try launching the game and it should prompt you that an update is available for this game and then it should start as soon as you selected
    Update.

Maybe a recent preview update has caused a bug that delays displaying the update under your games and apps section, but once the patch is live for everyone it should be able to be downloaded if you launch the game. You won't be able to play the game without
    it's most recent update.

You can leave the preview program to correct this issue if you'd like or I recommend

reporting this issue to the insider team
    as a bug you found from being apart of this program.
Thema:

Questions regarding Xbox insider *levels?* and being able to play free games without live.

1. Questions regarding Xbox insider *levels?* and being able to play free games without live. - Similar Threads - Questions regarding insider

2. question regarding beta of Game Pass browser game streaming

in XboX Insiders
    question regarding beta of Game Pass browser game streaming: i have an invite to the browser game streaming beta, i was wondering what the rules are around streaming on twitch while i play?, is this allowed? any help is appreciated submitted by...
  3. Question regarding the new xbox live changes

in XboX Insiders
    Question regarding the new xbox live changes: I am wondering if the new xbox live changes apply to xbox one, allowing you to play free-to-play online games without xbox live. If someone could tell me I would appreciate it alot submitted by...
  4. Open question to Microsoft regarding Elder Scrolls Online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Open question to Microsoft regarding Elder Scrolls Online: I submitted the below feedback to Elder Scrolls Online support. I've been an avid player of the game since 2018. Due to the recent acquisition of Bethesda by Microsoft, I'd like a response from...
  5. Question regarding free to play without xbox live gold

in XboX Insiders
    Question regarding free to play without xbox live gold: Hi, I have a question. For Delta insiders, when will the free xbox live gold update for free to play players arrive? Since I know that so far the Beta insiders are testing it. submitted by...
  6. Question to insiders with access to Chromium Edge regarding web applications and background...

in XboX Insiders
    Question to insiders with access to Chromium Edge regarding web applications and background...: Installing webapplications as standalone apps? Does the new Chromium Edge support installing sites/webapps as standalone applications, e.g. Twitter or Pocket Casts as standalone application as if...
  7. Question regarding sharing of Xbox Clips from Android.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Question regarding sharing of Xbox Clips from Android.: Hey Community Support, So I recently bought Minecraft for Android and I wanted to share the game clips in my Xbox Feed. But there is no way to upload a game clip in the Xbox App. I haven't set...
  8. Play and Charge Kit Question Regarding new console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Play and Charge Kit Question Regarding new console: Sellers on ebay are selling the Xbox One Play and Charge Kit as compatible with the new Series X console controller. Can anyone verify that the battery is the same? Obviously the usb type changed...
  9. Questions regarding refunds for Cold war

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Questions regarding refunds for Cold war: I can not speak this clearly enough IT IS your legal right under section 12 of the consumer act that if a product is not fit for purpose you are entitled by law to a full refund of the amount PAID...
  10. Game Pass Ultimate Question - regarding inclusions

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate Question - regarding inclusions: Hello there, We got a Xbox Series X, One X and 2 Pc's. Obviously we got GamePass Ultimate, wich now includes EA Play. The Question now is, how can I use EA Play games on Windows 10 PC's? I...