Quests and Surveys

Discus and support Quests and Surveys in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Just wondering if I am the only one who has not received any new quests or surveys for some time now. I am a beta member and an insider for over 20... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/tallpaulx, Jul 26, 2019.

1. /u/tallpaulx
    /u/tallpaulx Guest

Quests and Surveys

Just wondering if I am the only one who has not received any new quests or surveys for some time now. I am a beta member and an insider for over 20 months now and still only level 5... No matter what I try I cannot find anything new and what to add XP to go up levels. Any help would be great.

submitted by /u/tallpaulx
    [link] [comments]

/u/tallpaulx, Jul 26, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Game Pass Quest ?

Hey EXLEX,

Xbox Game Pass Quests
    are quests on Xbox Live that you have to complete to get rewards. However, from what I can see on the website, it's not currently available in Germany. I believe your answer is correct as the survey was maybe just translated to German but used the same
    survey for those where the Quests are available.

Apologies for any inconvenience this might have caused.
  3. Smwutches Win User

If i was previously a member of xbox preview dashboard do I get put in the Preview Alpha Ring?

No. The different rings are determined by how active you are in the program (taking surveys, quests, etc.)
  4. oarneb Win User

I do you tell if you are in the insider preview program

can you navigate the app ?

and do quests and such
    There are no quests that are showing up right now but I did take like 2 surveys and a poll
  5. murph17 Win User

Preview program

There is no Preview Program tab on the XB1 dashboard. There is a Preview Program app with quests, surveys, and other important info available though.
  6. MRallamagoosa Win User

app Microsoft Reward. Bug écran noir. (Microsoft Reward app. Black screen bug.)

Unfortunately the issue has been affecting several users, the app on xbox has had issues after the monthly updates on quests, please be patient. I had the same issue too but today it is working better, I was able to open it and do the survey plus complete
    a game pass quest.
Thema:

Quests and Surveys

1. Quests and Surveys - Similar Threads - Quests Surveys

2. how long does take to gan access to game pass quests after join game pass on the microsoft...

in XBoX on Consoles
    how long does take to gan access to game pass quests after join game pass on the microsoft...: how long does take to gan access to game pass quests after join game pass on the microsoft rewards on the xbox app because its it unable to let me me join for some reason...
  3. New Xbox support site quest

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox support site quest: I was unable to complete these quest correctly as when logging into the site it tells me that my account is not and insider account, I've been on the insider program for 5 years 7 months now. So...
  4. I can't start the id at Xbox quest to get ms points 10/8/2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't start the id at Xbox quest to get ms points 10/8/2020: I have tried playing games in the list and unlocked achievements but it's not registering them d0f60ffa-7885-4450-bccf-b4baf597f267
  5. Game Pass Quests Not Appearing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Quests Not Appearing: Hello, Yesterday I took advantage of the $1 month of Game Pass Ultimate. The problem is that I literally cannot see anything regarding Game Pass Quests. It isn't appearing on the Rewards app or...
  6. Capture and Share Quest

in XboX Insiders
    Capture and Share Quest: Does anyone knows what has been changed exactly in Broadcast & Captures? All I can they just changed the name from Broadcast & captures to Capture & share. Followed the steps and there's no new...
  7. Project Resistance Insider Quest

in XboX Insiders
    Project Resistance Insider Quest: Hi, I joined the closed beta for Project Resistance and I was granted a bunch of quest to complete on how I enjoyed the game. I did not try the game yet because it says the playtest dates and...
  8. Project resistance beta quests removed

in XboX Insiders
    Project resistance beta quests removed: When I joined the beta the quests where available. I couldn’t do them yet as the test doesn’t start till the 4th. However now they have been removed. submitted by /u/sammyandebony [link]...
  9. Am i supposed to get daily quest and surveys?

in XboX Insiders
    Am i supposed to get daily quest and surveys?: I was part of the 360 preview but this is different am i supposed to get daily quest/surveys cause i logged in today and dont have any to report or answer submitted by /u/BroThe90s [link]...
  10. No quests or surveys on xbox insider hub

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No quests or surveys on xbox insider hub: My issue is on the xbox insider hub I never get any surveys or quests. I really want xp and the only way I can get it is by rating content after an update. Can you help?...