Quests and Surveys

Discus and support Quests and Surveys in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Just wondering if I am the only one who has not received any new quests or surveys for some time now. I am a beta member and an insider for over 20... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/tallpaulx, Jul 26, 2019.

1. /u/tallpaulx
    /u/tallpaulx Guest

Quests and Surveys

Just wondering if I am the only one who has not received any new quests or surveys for some time now. I am a beta member and an insider for over 20 months now and still only level 5... No matter what I try I cannot find anything new and what to add XP to go up levels. Any help would be great.

submitted by /u/tallpaulx
    [link] [comments]

/u/tallpaulx, Jul 26, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Game Pass Quest ?

Hey EXLEX,

Xbox Game Pass Quests
    are quests on Xbox Live that you have to complete to get rewards. However, from what I can see on the website, it's not currently available in Germany. I believe your answer is correct as the survey was maybe just translated to German but used the same
    survey for those where the Quests are available.

Apologies for any inconvenience this might have caused.
  3. Smwutches Win User

If i was previously a member of xbox preview dashboard do I get put in the Preview Alpha Ring?

No. The different rings are determined by how active you are in the program (taking surveys, quests, etc.)
  4. oarneb Win User

I do you tell if you are in the insider preview program

can you navigate the app ?

and do quests and such
    There are no quests that are showing up right now but I did take like 2 surveys and a poll
  5. murph17 Win User

Preview program

There is no Preview Program tab on the XB1 dashboard. There is a Preview Program app with quests, surveys, and other important info available though.
  6. Bigdaddy434 Win User

No quests or surveys on xbox insider hub

I'm having this problem as well. The last time i got a survey was when i signed back in to the hub and that was weeks ago.
Thema:

Quests and Surveys

1. Quests and Surveys - Similar Threads - Quests Surveys

2. gamepass quests

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gamepass quests: after upgrading to gamepass ultimate the gamepass quests are gone someone els have this problem or has an solution 943a8cdf-fdcf-42c1-ad5e-86870a62f461
  3. Am i supposed to get daily quest and surveys?

in XboX Insiders
    Am i supposed to get daily quest and surveys?: I was part of the 360 preview but this is different am i supposed to get daily quest/surveys cause i logged in today and dont have any to report or answer submitted by /u/BroThe90s [link]...
  4. Gamepass Quests

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass Quests: I enjoy the gamepass quests, especially the ones that focus in on indie titles. Its a great way to get exposed to games I may never have played otherwise! c2816afc-4937-401a-859c-088e8b0b7db1
  5. Xbox game pass quests on Windows

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass quests on Windows: I received an email letting me know I have rewards points I can claim for completing the achievemnets for my Xbox game pass subscription, which is on windows 10. I cannot for the life of me find...
  6. Quêtes du gamepass introuvables [Mod Translation - Gamepass quests not found]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quêtes du gamepass introuvables [Mod Translation - Gamepass quests not found]: Bonjour, j'avais pris le gamepass il y a 1 mois et j'avais découvert que des quêtes étaient disponibles pour obtenir des points sur Microsoft reward avec les succes, entre temps j'ai terminé mon...
  7. Problem with insider quest

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with insider quest: Hello, so according to my xbox I have been an insider for 9 months. But my profile here doesn’t say i’m an insider and when i trying logging in for an insider quest it says i need to be an insider...
  8. New Browse for Help Quest not working

in XboX Insiders
    New Browse for Help Quest not working: I see this new quest in my Insider hub today. I try to go the web page it specifies and it says "Look away you must be an XBox Insider" even though I am signed in with my Insider account....
  9. Trying to complete a quest and keep getting an error message.

in XboX Insiders
    Trying to complete a quest and keep getting an error message.: There's a quest called "Browse for help" and everytime i try to complete it a get an error message with a red symbol that says "This item is no longer available" submitted by /u/MichaeLionheart...
  10. No quests or surveys on xbox insider hub

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No quests or surveys on xbox insider hub: My issue is on the xbox insider hub I never get any surveys or quests. I really want xp and the only way I can get it is by rating content after an update. Can you help?...