Quests not giving XP?

Discus and support Quests not giving XP? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm trying to do a quest that shows up as available and it's not giving me xp. submitted by /u/Xxcreeper503xx [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Xxcreeper503xx, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Quests not giving XP?

I'm trying to do a quest that shows up as available and it's not giving me xp.

submitted by /u/Xxcreeper503xx
    [link] [comments]

/u/Xxcreeper503xx, Nov 1, 2019
  2. Crusher X303 Win User

DAWNGUARD GLITCHES.

I have only run into one glitch with Dawnguard.... it isn't bad or anything just annoying.

I have done all the crossbow quests the lady gives you. I have all the different bows and all the special bolts. Isran told me to go back to her to help with upgrades for the crossbow.... but she doesn't give me any quests she always directs me to Gunram
    (or someone else) for their quests. She remain in my Quest log as an active quest but gives me no quests for her.
  3. SonofVader08 Win User

Hearthfire - Can you chose your building site anywhere in Skyrim, or are they preset?

This Is a miscellaneous quest. I you make it your active quest it will give you a waypoint to your house.
  4. Mister Maka Win User

Xbox quests not giving rewards

Hey there Spyder15363.

Rewards are delivered during the following month. For details on how Xbox Quests work, check out this
    Xbox Quests FAQ. Thanks for your patience and understanding :)
  5. Smwutches Win User

Since that is not a Rewards program offer, you'll need to post in the Sales and Promotions forum for assistance.
  6. XBLRewards3 Win User

Hi Spyder15363. You can find them
    here
Thema:

Quests not giving XP?

1. Quests not giving XP? - Similar Threads - Quests giving

2. Beast Quest issue - controller not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Beast Quest issue - controller not working: Hi, posting here to see if anyone has a similar issue. I purchased the game Beast Quest for my son and installed it ok. The game starts, I choose 'new game' (A), select a new game slot and then...
  3. Gamepass quests

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass quests: Joined the Gamepass Ultimate 3-4 days ago but still cannot access the gamepass quests. I can see the quests listed in the Game pass tab on xbox console but not through the rewards app on console...
  4. It says I have 3 quests available even though I've already completed them.

in XboX Insiders
    It says I have 3 quests available even though I've already completed them.: [IMG] submitted by /u/imjustanintrovert [link] [comments]
  5. Completed quests showing as available

in XboX Insiders
    Completed quests showing as available: Has anyone else experienced an issue where in the insider app, completed quests are shown as available. I've reported it but in the meanwhile I'm not getting any new quests. submitted by...
  6. Microsoft rewards quest for explore the Xbox game pass moble app not giving points?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft rewards quest for explore the Xbox game pass moble app not giving points?: So i tried to do the quest for the game pass app and its not letting me claim my points just wondering if im doing it wrong or some [Mod Removed - Profanity] 95154f52-bb5f-4069-a673-b42ed7ffbc0c
  7. Games Pass quests not giving reward points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games Pass quests not giving reward points: Every time I try to complete a Games Pass quest through the rewards app, it doesn't seem to register ny progress. Ive been downloading and playing the eligible games and unlocking achievements but...
  8. November Game Pass Quest did not register my achievements or give me my 5000 points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    November Game Pass Quest did not register my achievements or give me my 5000 points: Did the November Game Pass Quest and got the achievements. They don't seem to have registered on the punch card (known issue for months judging by the internet don't know how it isn't fixed yet)....
  9. Xbox quests not giving rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox quests not giving rewards: I have completed two of the Xbox quests listed, including ALL of the criteria. Including a game pass membership that ultimately cost me 10$. I have yet to receive the rewards promised and as I...
  10. Xbox quests not giving rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox quests not giving rewards: I have completed two of the Xbox quests listed, including ALL of the criteria. Including a game pass membership that ultimately cost me 10$. I have yet to receive the rewards promised and as I...