Quests

Discus and support Quests in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; my Xbox quest tracker is not showing I have downloaded the two games with gold required as sort of the quest and I don’t want to miss out on my reward... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by mccarthy1986, May 13, 2018.

1. mccarthy1986
    mccarthy1986 Guest

Quests

my Xbox quest tracker is not showing I have downloaded the two games with gold required as sort of the quest and I don’t want to miss out on my reward

:)

mccarthy1986, May 13, 2018
  2. rob_brum
    rob_brum Guest
    Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Xbox One

Not played any of the others, but enjoying this, something different to the usual games i play.
    Do missions/side quests effect other quests? Ive got 2 side quest where i need to meet people and i goto the position on the map and they arent there.

rob_brum, May 13, 2018
  3. King Tones
    King Tones Guest
    King Tones, May 13, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Quests

For help with quests, you will need to post in the sales and promotions forum.

Smwutches, May 14, 2018
  5. Same here the progress tracker says I’m on 0%, I’ve contacted Xbox support and they siad they’ll try to resolve the issue.

NickstarGamer, May 14, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues only. If you are asking about a general Xbox promotion, you should try reaching out on the general Sales and Promotions forum for more specific assistance.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  7. Tatakai no Kami Win User

When you play an RPG game ...

Side quests before main quests, as side quests will provide you with added levels and equipment which will make the main quest a little bit easier.
  8. kingvas78 Win User

Do You Play Retro Games?

On PC the Kings Quest / Space Quest / Hero Quest.

Those are the classic role players
  9. PalmettoBling Win User

Why was the Microsoft Rewards quests changed on Xbox?

The Metro series quests are NOT apart of the Game Pass quests. Metro Exodus is not included in Game Pass, so that quest is not applicable when it comes to completing "Game Pass quest master" quest. I verified this through offical support, and checking
    that it does not show up in the applicable quests in the Game Pass app on iOS or Android.

The Metro Exodus quest is just a seperate bonus promoting Metro Exodus, 2033, and Last Light. You do not need to complete it to finish the Game Pass quests.
  10. Echo4Ent Win User

Game that made the biggest impact on you

Everything Sierra Online:

Space Quest

Police Quest

King's Quest

Phantasmagoria

Gabriel Knight

and on and on and on...
  11. RacoonPete Win User

ok so how many hrs have you played and NOT finished the main quest?

110 hrs in about half of main quest is done, companions quest is done, college of winterhold quest is done, thieves guild glitched with Karliah and is unfinishable, working on finishing up civil war and then going to do the assassin's quest, then delve
    into the main quest
Thema:

Quests

1. Quests - Similar Threads - Quests

2. Rewards quest page problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rewards quest page problems: Hi folks, Since the May 2020 update the game pass page and perk page have been renamed xxx and yyy respectively. Guessing that was a developer oversight that needs sorting. But also as of today,...
  3. I've completed a quest, but it isn't giving me my points | Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I've completed a quest, but it isn't giving me my points | Microsoft Rewards: There's this offer/quest that gives 20000 points, just for expending MXN 20 on the Microsoft Store (I quote: "+20000 Compra y gana. Gana al menos 20 puntos por cada MXN 20 que gastes en Microsoft...
  4. Game Pass Quests everything locked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Quests everything locked: For the past few days, everything in my game pass quests has been locked. If I try to click on the quest, it recommends that I buy Game Pass which I have. It looks like there's something broken on...
  5. Error 0x87af000e when Installing Plebby Quest: The Crusades

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x87af000e when Installing Plebby Quest: The Crusades: Hi everyone, I got this error when the download is complete, even on Xbox (BETA) or Microsoft Store. But there is one problem, the game appeared when i search it on my Windows research bar, but...
  6. Quests

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quests: So ive ive been getting my quest points up lately always turning them in but in the past few weeks the quest are there but i cannot turn them in, it says join games pass to turn in and takes me to...
  7. March expand your worlds quest done no reward

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    March expand your worlds quest done no reward: Did this quest and never got the 10 dollar gift card would like to know what is going on and if anyone else had this problem 45211ec9-5adc-4fce-b023-59ad14092956
  8. Game pass quests

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass quests: Ever since the 14th or so, I have noticed my game pass quests are grayed out a little bit. Some have progress on them still, but I don’t get any new progress on them. My bill was paid on the 6th...
  9. Game Pass Quests

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Quests: I am a game pass ultimate member yet for the last couple of days I have been unable to complete any quests, on the quest page they are greyed out & have padlocks next to them & if I click on a...
  10. Game Pass quests are showing i need game pass which i already have

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass quests are showing i need game pass which i already have: Game pass quests are showing that i need game pass however i already have game pass and clicking join even confirms i have activre game pass membership. I do not know why xbox is doing this but I...