Queue games disappearing before completion

Discus and support Queue games disappearing before completion in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, games in my queue for download keep disappearing after i turn my console off. I have really bad internet so i have to start the download to make... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Meowleesi, Nov 26, 2019.

1. Meowleesi
    Meowleesi Guest

Hello, games in my queue for download keep disappearing after i turn my console off. I have really bad internet so i have to start the download to make sure how big it is before i can let the download go or if i have to take my xbox to my friends (lol)
    so i have automatic updates turned off. But yet it keeps on removing games from my queue and not putting it back. Ive reset my console twice already but it keeps doing it. Ive had this issue way in the past as well and it use to delete games from my console
    so i had to get a new one and now this is happening again... does anyone know how to fix it? Can microsoft like yeah no fix the bug? ��‍♀️ Thank you.

:)

Meowleesi, Nov 26, 2019
  2. REN AERO Win User

3. AyeeJamesy Win User

] Uninstall and Reinstall games To remove uninstall all games from the Xbox One, just go to Home, then My games & apps. ... Finally, click on the Uninstall all option and watch as everything disappears before your very eyes. When it comes down to
    reinstalling all games, go to Home and My games & apps again.
  4. Meowleesi Win User

As i stated ive tried everything that the other post requested to do...
  5. Meowleesi Win User

Im not doing that, i have 1MB download speeds. And im not sure how thats suppose to help my current issue?
  6. ngocphi Win User

360 Games With Gold On Xbox One Help

So you are in the middle of a security proof update unfortunately you have to wait till it completes before you can queues anything from the website

And no you cannot use an xbox one console to queue 360 games
Thema:

1. Queue games disappearing before completion - Similar Threads - Queue games disappearing

2. Games, apps, updates, queue not showing

in XboX Insiders
    Games, apps, updates, queue not showing: I've heard about this a couple years ago, but it happened to me 3 weeks ago and reset my xbox. Happened again today and wondering if there is a permanent fix. If more detail or images are needed I...
  3. When downloading a game a blank square with an Xbox logo showed up in the queue and nothing...

in XboX Insiders
    When downloading a game a blank square with an Xbox logo showed up in the queue and nothing...: title submitted by /u/Mrddboy [link] [comments]
  4. In some games and sometimes when installing a game is appeared in the download queue...

in XboX Insiders
    In some games and sometimes when installing a game is appeared in the download queue...: [IMG] submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  5. My game that is installing keeps getting replaced by another game on the queue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game that is installing keeps getting replaced by another game on the queue: I am trying to update COD:MW but every time I turn off my xbox, another game that I had queued is installing instead of MW. And MW goes to the queue instead of installing. How do I fix this?...
  6. Xbox 360 games not starting to download or show up in queue on Xbox One.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 games not starting to download or show up in queue on Xbox One.: Im trying to play mirrors edge on my xbox one and they’re not showing up in my queue. d16988ea-89d8-4dac-82cb-e9b39464feb6
  7. Suggested Changes to the Queue Inside of 'My Games and Apps'

in XboX Insiders
    Suggested Changes to the Queue Inside of 'My Games and Apps': The download queue is an essential part of the Xbox's OS, after all, it is the only way to download any games or apps onto the console. But it lacks some features that I would consider necessary...
  8. Games download fine but DLC get stuck in queue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games download fine but DLC get stuck in queue?: I got AC Odyssey along with a few DLC and the game downloaded just fine but the DLC never leave "queued". So far I have tried doing a hard restart, unplugging the console for a few minutes,...
  9. External HDD constantly flashing while there is nothing in queue. Apps or games not...

in XboX Insiders
    External HDD constantly flashing while there is nothing in queue. Apps or games not...: After checking out new Alpha update I switched my one X off. It's on standby mode btw. After few hours passed I noticed external HDD light flashing, thinking it might be downloading some updates...
  10. Stopped Download Queue vanishes; says Game is installed even though it is not

in XboX Insiders
    Stopped Download Queue vanishes; says Game is installed even though it is not: I'm in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring and recently encountered an issue where downloads vanish from my queue in My games & apps. It happens when I play a game or restart my console. It says the game or...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox one downloads dissapering