Queue games disappearing before completion

Discus and support Queue games disappearing before completion in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, games in my queue for download keep disappearing after i turn my console off. I have really bad internet so i have to start the download to make... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Meowleesi, Nov 26, 2019.

1. Meowleesi
    Meowleesi Guest

Hello, games in my queue for download keep disappearing after i turn my console off. I have really bad internet so i have to start the download to make sure how big it is before i can let the download go or if i have to take my xbox to my friends (lol)
    so i have automatic updates turned off. But yet it keeps on removing games from my queue and not putting it back. Ive reset my console twice already but it keeps doing it. Ive had this issue way in the past as well and it use to delete games from my console
    so i had to get a new one and now this is happening again... does anyone know how to fix it? Can microsoft like yeah no fix the bug? ��‍♀️ Thank you.

:)

Meowleesi, Nov 26, 2019
  2. REN AERO Win User

3. AyeeJamesy Win User

] Uninstall and Reinstall games To remove uninstall all games from the Xbox One, just go to Home, then My games & apps. ... Finally, click on the Uninstall all option and watch as everything disappears before your very eyes. When it comes down to
    reinstalling all games, go to Home and My games & apps again.
  4. Meowleesi Win User

As i stated ive tried everything that the other post requested to do...
  5. Meowleesi Win User

Im not doing that, i have 1MB download speeds. And im not sure how thats suppose to help my current issue?
  6. ngocphi Win User

360 Games With Gold On Xbox One Help

So you are in the middle of a security proof update unfortunately you have to wait till it completes before you can queues anything from the website

And no you cannot use an xbox one console to queue 360 games
Thema:

1. Queue games disappearing before completion - Similar Threads - Queue games disappearing

2. Game downloaded but stuck in queue!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game downloaded but stuck in queue!: Hello. Hoping someone can help! Last night i put funds on to my sons account so he could download a game. the money has come off and he got the game is ready to play message but the only place...
  3. Problem adding a game to my queue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem adding a game to my queue: I just installed my first Xbox. I also have a game pass. When I select a game to install (for example using the Game Pass app on my phone), I get a message that says, "We can't add this to your...
  4. XBox One Queue is full when trying to download XBox 360 Game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox One Queue is full when trying to download XBox 360 Game.: Hello. Who any was able solve problem with downloading games with the reverse of compatibility xb360 on xb1, after confirming downloading you poluchaesch the next clauses: Purchase complete -...
  5. Can I Add All Ready to Install Games to Queue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I Add All Ready to Install Games to Queue: Is it possible to add all ready to install games to the Xbox1 queue at once? I have 100 and doing it individually is very time consuming. Thank you. b21af097-c65c-44ef-b4f1-86e79b322d07
  6. Allow game pass app to unpause installation queue

in XboX Insiders
    Allow game pass app to unpause installation queue: Has been a few times where I've paused a game download to watch movies and forgotten to unpause before I leave for work(ideal time to download for me ) Only to remember later on my break....
  7. Games do not install, stay in queue but download never starts

in XBoX on Windows
    Games do not install, stay in queue but download never starts: Games do not install, stay in queue but download never starts Yes, I have space enought in the HD 47f564c9-891f-49ba-a18e-c653d7b6dee2
  8. Games stuck in queue when trying to download

in XBoX on Windows
    Games stuck in queue when trying to download: So I managed to download metro and moonlighter, but after a certain day the app would not let me download anymore, all downloads are stuck on 0%, apparently being in queue and i don't get an error...
  9. Xbox (Beta) App PC - Games won't update, stuck in queue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) App PC - Games won't update, stuck in queue: Sea of Thieves, as well as Forza 4 need me to update them in order to be able to play, but both just tell me that they are queued and won't start downloading. I have tried to restart the updates,...
  10. Game download stuck in queue

in XBoX on Windows
    Game download stuck in queue: Hi, I've been trying to download games on pc for a while now. I already installed Wolfenstein II, Tomb Raider and Metro Exodus. But now it has stopped downloading any other games.. If i try to...