Queue Glitch

Discus and support Queue Glitch in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; This has happened on multiple occasions and it's honestly very annoying. The glitch is basically when I add something to my queue whether it's... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/JugJoker, Dec 4, 2019.

1. /u/JugJoker
    /u/JugJoker Guest

Queue Glitch

This has happened on multiple occasions and it's honestly very annoying. The glitch is basically when I add something to my queue whether it's downloading or just sitting there, if I turn my Xbox off and on again or just off at all, my queue empties and the game I was installing or updating just appears in my games and apps. For example, I was redownloading Rage 2 and updating Rainbow Six Siege (there was more but for simplicity) and I turned off my xbox for the night and rage 2 didnt install but appeared in my games and apps and rainbow six didn't update but didn't reappear in the updates section. I had multiple games stop there updates and not return to the updates tab and they have all disappeared without updating. I know they didn't update because I was downloading MW and when I woke up it was still downloading so they couldn't have finished. I'm in beta program and I have been for I think a year or 2.

submitted by /u/JugJoker
    [link] [comments]

/u/JugJoker, Dec 4, 2019
  2. Golduck-751ED017-B1A Win User

Xbox 360 Download Queue?

@Miss Kleo, I pm'd you a screenshot of the glitch. Yes, I am not able to access the Download Queue on multiple devices. @FaLLenDiVid3, it does not have to do with my browser/computer, while the glitch is coming from my account itself. My friend attempted
    to try and access the Download Queue on my browser/computer and it worked fine for him on his own account. Also, I have used separate browsers/computers, and still always get that glitch. I recall the error occurring ever since I made my account.
  3. Golduck-751ED017-B1A Win User

Xbox 360 Download Queue?

No, it is not a temporary glitch. This has been happening to me for weeks. I believe it is because I have not added any downloads to the queue from the Purchase History, but I would like someone reputable to confirm.
  4. Theicla Win User

Xbox 360 Download Queue persistent ERROR

Hi MGwyther, thanks for the reply. I checked this using my elite and found that "Internet Explorer App" was pending in the queue and "Assigned to another console" in my network. I don't think I'd ever personally okay'd the IE to download and install but
    anyway I deleted it from the console queue.

Success, that seemed to do the trick. Account Management is allowing me to get into the Download Queue on the web. So it seems to be working now. Thank you. I do have a question though, MG, I think I've seen this problem previously.... so is this glitch
    error typical of when something is "stuck" in the actual queue? To remove the error, the solution is simply to delete and re-add the downloads?
  5. SuperDeluxo Win User

Is BF4 getting any better online?

I've put over 100hrs into the MP so far, and can say that it has dramatically improved recently. Still see the odd graphical glitch, still a few bugs, but it has become very playable. My only major gripe atm is the premium model for the game, specifically
    the queue jumping. I'm not a premium member and believe the queue jumping should be removed and should only include the DLCs and other crap.
  6. Plethora of Pew Win User

Problem trying to download the beta

I had this problem with this beta also. I also had this same exact problem with the Halo Reach Noble Map Pack DLC the way i fixed that was i added it to my download queue from the Xbox Live website from my computer and i had no problems there. Only thing
    is, is there a way to add this Battlefield 3 beta to your queue from the Xbox Live website or possibly the Dice website? Not sure but I am trying to find a way around this glitch.
Thema:

Queue Glitch

1. Queue Glitch - Similar Threads - Queue Glitch

2. Download queue stuck and items won’t update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download queue stuck and items won’t update: I really need help. On two separate consoles at same time I have the following problem: games or updates to games get stuck in my download queue all at various download %. Whats odd is whenever i...
  3. Games, apps, updates, queue not showing

in XboX Insiders
    Games, apps, updates, queue not showing: I've heard about this a couple years ago, but it happened to me 3 weeks ago and reset my xbox. Happened again today and wondering if there is a permanent fix. If more detail or images are needed I...
  4. When downloading a game a blank square with an Xbox logo showed up in the queue and nothing...

in XboX Insiders
    When downloading a game a blank square with an Xbox logo showed up in the queue and nothing...: title submitted by /u/Mrddboy [link] [comments]
  5. [Suggestion]Allow us to more easily sort our Download Queue

in XboX Insiders
    [Suggestion]Allow us to more easily sort our Download Queue: It'd be pretty simple but nice if we could EASILY rearrange the download order of our DOWNLOAD QUEUE, I know you can bump things up with "INSTALL NOW" but if we could easily "MOVE UP" or "MOVE...
  6. In some games and sometimes when installing a game is appeared in the download queue...

in XboX Insiders
    In some games and sometimes when installing a game is appeared in the download queue...: [IMG] submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  7. Installing from disc, Manage Queue has blank transfer details

in XboX Insiders
    Installing from disc, Manage Queue has blank transfer details: I'm installing a game from disc (Close to the Sun), second installation of the day, same thing happened to the other game, and there are no transfer details under the Manage Queue section....
  8. My game that is installing keeps getting replaced by another game on the queue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game that is installing keeps getting replaced by another game on the queue: I am trying to update COD:MW but every time I turn off my xbox, another game that I had queued is installing instead of MW. And MW goes to the queue instead of installing. How do I fix this?...
  9. ‘Solitary Warfare’ Will Not Have Solo Queue Or Ranked Play At Launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ‘Solitary Warfare’ Will Not Have Solo Queue Or Ranked Play At Launch: The Coalition has announced that Solitary Warfare will not have a solo queue mode and will not be launching with a ranked mode. Where developers were have about the impending launch. One topic...
  10. Xbox 360 games not starting to download or show up in queue on Xbox One.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 games not starting to download or show up in queue on Xbox One.: Im trying to play mirrors edge on my xbox one and they’re not showing up in my queue. d16988ea-89d8-4dac-82cb-e9b39464feb6