Queue Glitch

Discus and support Queue Glitch in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; This has happened on multiple occasions and it's honestly very annoying. The glitch is basically when I add something to my queue whether it's... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/JugJoker, Dec 4, 2019 at 7:12 PM.

1. /u/JugJoker
    /u/JugJoker Guest

Queue Glitch

This has happened on multiple occasions and it's honestly very annoying. The glitch is basically when I add something to my queue whether it's downloading or just sitting there, if I turn my Xbox off and on again or just off at all, my queue empties and the game I was installing or updating just appears in my games and apps. For example, I was redownloading Rage 2 and updating Rainbow Six Siege (there was more but for simplicity) and I turned off my xbox for the night and rage 2 didnt install but appeared in my games and apps and rainbow six didn't update but didn't reappear in the updates section. I had multiple games stop there updates and not return to the updates tab and they have all disappeared without updating. I know they didn't update because I was downloading MW and when I woke up it was still downloading so they couldn't have finished. I'm in beta program and I have been for I think a year or 2.

submitted by /u/JugJoker
    [link] [comments]

/u/JugJoker, Dec 4, 2019 at 7:12 PM
  2. Golduck-751ED017-B1A Win User

Xbox 360 Download Queue?

@Miss Kleo, I pm'd you a screenshot of the glitch. Yes, I am not able to access the Download Queue on multiple devices. @FaLLenDiVid3, it does not have to do with my browser/computer, while the glitch is coming from my account itself. My friend attempted
    to try and access the Download Queue on my browser/computer and it worked fine for him on his own account. Also, I have used separate browsers/computers, and still always get that glitch. I recall the error occurring ever since I made my account.
  3. Golduck-751ED017-B1A Win User

Xbox 360 Download Queue?

No, it is not a temporary glitch. This has been happening to me for weeks. I believe it is because I have not added any downloads to the queue from the Purchase History, but I would like someone reputable to confirm.
  4. Theicla Win User

Xbox 360 Download Queue persistent ERROR

Hi MGwyther, thanks for the reply. I checked this using my elite and found that "Internet Explorer App" was pending in the queue and "Assigned to another console" in my network. I don't think I'd ever personally okay'd the IE to download and install but
    anyway I deleted it from the console queue.

Success, that seemed to do the trick. Account Management is allowing me to get into the Download Queue on the web. So it seems to be working now. Thank you. I do have a question though, MG, I think I've seen this problem previously.... so is this glitch
    error typical of when something is "stuck" in the actual queue? To remove the error, the solution is simply to delete and re-add the downloads?
  5. SuperDeluxo Win User

Is BF4 getting any better online?

I've put over 100hrs into the MP so far, and can say that it has dramatically improved recently. Still see the odd graphical glitch, still a few bugs, but it has become very playable. My only major gripe atm is the premium model for the game, specifically
    the queue jumping. I'm not a premium member and believe the queue jumping should be removed and should only include the DLCs and other crap.
  6. Plethora of Pew Win User

Problem trying to download the beta

I had this problem with this beta also. I also had this same exact problem with the Halo Reach Noble Map Pack DLC the way i fixed that was i added it to my download queue from the Xbox Live website from my computer and i had no problems there. Only thing
    is, is there a way to add this Battlefield 3 beta to your queue from the Xbox Live website or possibly the Dice website? Not sure but I am trying to find a way around this glitch.
Thema:

Queue Glitch

1. Queue Glitch - Similar Threads - Queue Glitch

2. Game downloaded but stuck in queue!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game downloaded but stuck in queue!: Hello. Hoping someone can help! Last night i put funds on to my sons account so he could download a game. the money has come off and he got the game is ready to play message but the only place...
  3. Problem adding a game to my queue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem adding a game to my queue: I just installed my first Xbox. I also have a game pass. When I select a game to install (for example using the Game Pass app on my phone), I get a message that says, "We can't add this to your...
  4. Queue games disappearing before completion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Queue games disappearing before completion: Hello, games in my queue for download keep disappearing after i turn my console off. I have really bad internet so i have to start the download to make sure how big it is before i can let the...
  5. Does xcloud use a queue based system or a random selection system when selecting new users?

in XboX Insiders
    Does xcloud use a queue based system or a random selection system when selecting new users?: submitted by /u/succulentpython [link] [comments]
  6. Stuck in queue

in XBoX on Windows
    Stuck in queue: Hello I encountered the following problem: During download the game stops at 5% and the download speed drops to 0 kb / s. I tried to cancel the installation but title is still hanging in queue...
  7. XBox One Queue is full when trying to download XBox 360 Game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox One Queue is full when trying to download XBox 360 Game.: Hello. Who any was able solve problem with downloading games with the reverse of compatibility xb360 on xb1, after confirming downloading you poluchaesch the next clauses: Purchase complete -...
  8. Download queue not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download queue not working: Every time I turn off my console all the games that were in my download queue (downloading and paused) disappear. I then have to open each game individually for the download to continue. A bit of...
  9. Download queue disappeared after restart.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download queue disappeared after restart.: I was downloading Hitman 2 and everything was installed except for 2 ‘episodes’, Miami and Isle of Sg il. I had paused them before restarting my xbox ( which i did to fix the usual random sign out...
  10. [Beta ring] Download queue not downloading during stand-by

in XboX Insiders
    [Beta ring] Download queue not downloading during stand-by: Since my dashboard was reverted to the old one, I have noticed that downloads have stopped being reliable. I felt like playing CoD so I put a bunch on download last night intending to wake up to...