Queued on update

Discus and support Queued on update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can someone help me out. My2k installed fine, played a couple of games offline, then I f'ed up and went to try and update. Everything was good at first... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tothecribbbb, Mar 16, 2014.

1. tothecribbbb
    tothecribbbb Guest

Queued on update

Can someone help me out. My2k installed fine, played a couple of games offline, then I f'ed up and went to try and update. Everything was good at first and it somehow managed to get to 45% before it decided to call it quits. 2hours later and no change. I've
    power cycled it and uninstalled the game. I reinstalled and I refuse to play as the heat v. spurs as I wait for 2k to go through the motions. So.......... any help ?

:)

tothecribbbb, Mar 16, 2014
  2. Download Multiplayer Update From PC

Updates and patches cannot be queued on the Xbox 360.

VisageOfAnAngel, Mar 16, 2014
  3. Overwatch

I cant seem to update Overwatch it keeps saying Queued and it wont update.

ColdFatalShot, Mar 16, 2014
  4. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

Download Multiplayer Update From PC

Updates and patches cannot be queued on the Xbox 360.
  5. MarkChamalian Win User

Download stuck in Queued, solution doesn't work

14 apps/games queued and won't update. no response when in queue
  6. ILLUSIONATTI Win User

cannot get update for watchdogs

you can also delete the queued updates and install later.
    YOU WILL HAVE TO LAUNCH WATCHDOGS TO GET THE UPDATE
  7. Angel Maker 93 Win User

Matchmaking Update Queued

Same for me, it got to 17% at some point but now it won't update any further and keeps getting queued and then trying to download again and keeps repeating this pattern at random. I even tried redownloading Destiny and the game downloaded just fine but
    then the update froze at 3% and kept doing the same thing that Halo did. I also tried that whole uninstall/reinstall offline and then reconnect to wifi to update thing and it didn't work for either issue.
  8. McQueen101 Win User

Matchmaking Update Queued

same issue.... Installed the game and am currently stuck at 87% with it going back and forth from queued every so often... Hard Reset and nothing happens... I really don't want to have to delete and re-install this...
Thema:

Queued on update

1. Queued on update - Similar Threads - Queued update

2. Queued updates (paused) disappear after shutdown/reboot

in XboX Insiders
    Queued updates (paused) disappear after shutdown/reboot: Not the first time I mention this. I mostly pause all the queued items at night and resume them the morning after (timed cap). But for some times now, the queue is gone like it was installed but...
  3. Xbox One - "Queued" Updates/Downloads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One - "Queued" Updates/Downloads: Hello, Just wondering if anyone had the same issue and has found a solution. Everything that requires an update is listed as "Queued" and after selecting the "Install Now" option, nothing will...
  4. Game updates keep getting queued and won't download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game updates keep getting queued and won't download: So I first noticed this a few days ago after I got into the dashboard preview beta thing, I tried to redownload Destiny and it downloaded fine and so did the dlcs that I had with it but then it...
  5. Update Instillation Queued on XBOX ONE- NHL 15

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Update Instillation Queued on XBOX ONE- NHL 15: At least they are acknowledging they have an issue. I'm not going to return the game. EA told me yesterday that they are investigating because apparently they are receiving a lot of reports about...
  6. Assassin's Creed Unity won't update, constantly reverts to queued state

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Unity won't update, constantly reverts to queued state: So AC Unity will not update and is constantly reverting to a queued state. According to the bandwidth usage, something is downloading but it isin't the update. Tried hard restart and reinstall,...
  7. Update constantly going back to "queued"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Update constantly going back to "queued": Whats the problem? the download is at 80% and my connection is fine. 33155a4d-286d-441d-9140-3ff94c3719bd
  8. Game is stuck on Queued while updating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game is stuck on Queued while updating: So Rainbow Six Siege is updating and it is stuck on Queued. I have it on disc and i tried to un-install it but it didn't't work. I don't really want to Factory Reset so if there are any other...
  9. Updates auto queuing after a hard reset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Updates auto queuing after a hard reset.: (Could not see a related post to this topic.) First of all, my Xbox One is set to "Instant On" so I can update my games overnight, however I can only do so many through one night and have the...
  10. All Game Updates and Installs are Stuck and Queued

in XBoX on Consoles
    All Game Updates and Installs are Stuck and Queued: I tried a hard reset and it didn't work. 5d096e53-b229-4f81-aaa5-e8125086bba5