Queued updates (paused) disappear after shutdown/reboot

Discus and support Queued updates (paused) disappear after shutdown/reboot in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Not the first time I mention this. I mostly pause all the queued items at night and resume them the morning after (timed cap). But for some times... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AnticOwl, Aug 14, 2019.

1. /u/AnticOwl
    /u/AnticOwl Guest

Not the first time I mention this.

I mostly pause all the queued items at night and resume them the morning after (timed cap).

But for some times now, the queue is gone like it was installed but it's not.

This morning again Hitman2 DLC's (14), Battlefront 2 (update) and another one were like installed.

Starting BF2 .. and that popup saying "Your game is not ready yet"

Anyone the same behavior?

submitted by /u/AnticOwl
    [link] [comments]

/u/AnticOwl, Aug 14, 2019
  2. Malacath Win User

Blu Ray Player update has broken DVD playback in 50hz region 2 DVD's

False alarm

Just rebooted my console and now the 50hz mode is working fine.

If anyone else gets blanking after just updating the blu ray app just fully shutdown the console then reboot
  3. HoofedHornet2 Win User

Xbox 360 drop connection to Media Center after December 2014 Update

Thanks for the reply.

No joy. Uninstalled and re-installed. Still starts fine and plays for 2-5 minutes and "loses connection". Also tried to connect with update not applied. Still failed. Checked Windows 7 server and applied all updates. Only clue was an unfinished Media
    Center update that disappeared on shutdown and reboot. Can't find a way verify if update completed.

Would appreciate and additional ideas.

Thanks.
  4. Photonimus Win User

My light isn't on

Well, it's fine now after a shutdown and reboot.

I'll just file that one under weird random occurrence.
  5. HumbugAT Win User

Mainmenu didn`t respond to buttons after some hrs

In my case it`s definitely no queued update, i checked all apps and the firmware-version as well...all up to date...and as i wrote, after a fresh reboot it works again. It only appears after some time of playing...so my next step will be testing the suggested
    steps from above. Results coming tomorrow ;)
  6. jacktastic3D Win User

Installing 100% ERROR...

Ok, so I tried the pausing and did a reboot. When I got back in and restarted it, it went back to 100% Updating...
Thema:

1. Queued updates (paused) disappear after shutdown/reboot - Similar Threads - Queued updates paused

2. Xbox One - "Queued" Updates/Downloads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One - "Queued" Updates/Downloads: Hello, Just wondering if anyone had the same issue and has found a solution. Everything that requires an update is listed as "Queued" and after selecting the "Install Now" option, nothing will...
  3. Game updates keep getting queued and won't download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game updates keep getting queued and won't download: So I first noticed this a few days ago after I got into the dashboard preview beta thing, I tried to redownload Destiny and it downloaded fine and so did the dlcs that I had with it but then it...
  4. Update Instillation Queued on XBOX ONE- NHL 15

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Update Instillation Queued on XBOX ONE- NHL 15: At least they are acknowledging they have an issue. I'm not going to return the game. EA told me yesterday that they are investigating because apparently they are receiving a lot of reports about...
  5. Assassin's Creed Unity won't update, constantly reverts to queued state

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Unity won't update, constantly reverts to queued state: So AC Unity will not update and is constantly reverting to a queued state. According to the bandwidth usage, something is downloading but it isin't the update. Tried hard restart and reinstall,...
  6. Update constantly going back to "queued"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Update constantly going back to "queued": Whats the problem? the download is at 80% and my connection is fine. 33155a4d-286d-441d-9140-3ff94c3719bd
  7. Matchmaking Update Queued

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Matchmaking Update Queued: Just curious if anyone else is having issues with the update. Stuck at 3% but the game is already installed and works fine. Have 50mbps and tried power cycling the console several times. Says...
  8. Game is stuck on Queued while updating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game is stuck on Queued while updating: So Rainbow Six Siege is updating and it is stuck on Queued. I have it on disc and i tried to un-install it but it didn't't work. I don't really want to Factory Reset so if there are any other...
  9. Updates auto queuing after a hard reset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Updates auto queuing after a hard reset.: (Could not see a related post to this topic.) First of all, my Xbox One is set to "Instant On" so I can update my games overnight, however I can only do so many through one night and have the...
  10. All Game Updates and Installs are Stuck and Queued

in XBoX on Consoles
    All Game Updates and Installs are Stuck and Queued: I tried a hard reset and it didn't work. 5d096e53-b229-4f81-aaa5-e8125086bba5