Quick and easy question!

Discus and support Quick and easy question! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I want to reduce the lag between my controller and Xbox One. Should I connect any micro USB to the controller and console (and use batteries in the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by liamevanspro, Mar 15, 2014.

1. liamevanspro
    liamevanspro Guest

Quick and easy question!

I want to reduce the lag between my controller and Xbox One. Should I connect any micro USB to the controller and console (and use batteries in the controller) or should I buy the play and charge kit? Or does it even matter which one?

:)

liamevanspro, Mar 15, 2014
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Quick and Easy Question, I'm Sure

No. It's not possible to purchase gold time with points.

Smwutches, Mar 15, 2014
  3. Dym0ndZ
    Dym0ndZ Guest

Can I pay for the $1/month gold promotion with Microsoft Points?

Thanks.

Dym0ndZ, Mar 15, 2014
  4. jrucci13
    jrucci13 Guest

Quick and easy question!

I use a cord from my cell phone (HTC One) and it seems to work okay, haha. The Play and Charge kit might have a longer cord though.. =P

jrucci13, Mar 15, 2014
  5. jrucci13 Win User

Quick and easy question!

I use a cord from my cell phone (HTC One) and it seems to work okay, haha. The Play and Charge kit might have a longer cord though.. =P
  6. REPULSIVE TACO Win User

A quick and easy one...

Prestige 14 then 50k cod points
  7. Jedimonkey2006 Win User

A quick and easy one...

Cheers, considerably off that target at the mo !!

p.s. your avatar makes me hungry......
  8. Smwutches Win User

No. It's not possible to purchase gold time with points.
  9. Yousef Islam Win User

Quick Scoping is for n00bs

I'm quick scoping in BO2. It's easy!
Thema:

Quick and easy question!

1. Quick and easy question! - Similar Threads - Quick easy question

2. How do you quickly make good builds in Fortnite?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you quickly make good builds in Fortnite?: Like building stuff in the game online quickly like floors and walls and stairs etc like a pro. 7cc88318-03d7-4700-993e-3d6c67becd03
  3. XBOX One scrolling downward infinitely on the quick menu.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One scrolling downward infinitely on the quick menu.: Whenever i tap the X button on the controller and attempt to navigate the menu, the selector thing always gets stuck at the bottom, and i am unable to move it. I have checked all the buttons and...
  4. Xbox One X No Sound After Quick-Start

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X No Sound After Quick-Start: Issue: My Xbox One X (not Project Scorpio) has no sound approx. 1 out of every 4 times I boot it up from it's "instant start"/hibernate mode. Note: this is a total loss of audio output to the TV...
  5. A quick question about terms and conditions

in XBoX on Consoles
    A quick question about terms and conditions: Hi i was telling my friends how i joined xbox ambassadors and how wonderful it was to be in it and 1 of my friends said he was going to join just for the badge and get to tier silver and then not...
  6. Why is my Xbox One Controller Rechargeable Battery dieing quickly when my console is turned...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox One Controller Rechargeable Battery dieing quickly when my console is turned...: Why are my Rechargeable Batterys dieing if my console is turned off? There in red bars. 300fbfb0-9696-4e3e-b711-e0cd2219ab0d
  7. Remove all friends quickly

in XBoX Accessibility
    Remove all friends quickly: Is there a way I can remove all my friends quickly, I have 300 and I want to remove all of them. Please help. 52e3bc72-5f93-41c9-8844-422721d91de8
  8. Quick digital gift card question

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Quick digital gift card question: Quick question. If I’m shopping on the windows store, logged into my MS account, and purchase a digital gift card, will that be deposited directly into my MS account since it’s logged in, or will...
  9. Quick question about changing mail addresses/alias

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quick question about changing mail addresses/alias: I just recently changed my email address and alias (and removed the old email address that I used for live years ago on 360) for my Xbox one S system I just bought. When I go to redeem an Xbox...
  10. Ryse: Son of Rome is broken and needs a quick fix NOW

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse: Son of Rome is broken and needs a quick fix NOW: For about a month or 2 now anyone that plays ryse son of rome for xbox one are not receiving gold at the end of mp matches. This is the only way to get new gear in mp but for some reason the gold...