Quick and easy question!

Discus and support Quick and easy question! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I want to reduce the lag between my controller and Xbox One. Should I connect any micro USB to the controller and console (and use batteries in the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by liamevanspro, Mar 15, 2014.

1. liamevanspro
    liamevanspro Guest

Quick and easy question!

I want to reduce the lag between my controller and Xbox One. Should I connect any micro USB to the controller and console (and use batteries in the controller) or should I buy the play and charge kit? Or does it even matter which one?

:)

liamevanspro, Mar 15, 2014
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Quick and Easy Question, I'm Sure

No. It's not possible to purchase gold time with points.

Smwutches, Mar 15, 2014
  3. Dym0ndZ
    Dym0ndZ Guest

Can I pay for the $1/month gold promotion with Microsoft Points?

Thanks.

Dym0ndZ, Mar 15, 2014
  4. jrucci13
    jrucci13 Guest

Quick and easy question!

I use a cord from my cell phone (HTC One) and it seems to work okay, haha. The Play and Charge kit might have a longer cord though.. =P

jrucci13, Mar 15, 2014
  5. jrucci13 Win User

Quick and easy question!

I use a cord from my cell phone (HTC One) and it seems to work okay, haha. The Play and Charge kit might have a longer cord though.. =P
  6. REPULSIVE TACO Win User

A quick and easy one...

Prestige 14 then 50k cod points
  7. Jedimonkey2006 Win User

A quick and easy one...

Cheers, considerably off that target at the mo !!

p.s. your avatar makes me hungry......
  8. Smwutches Win User

No. It's not possible to purchase gold time with points.
  9. Yousef Islam Win User

Quick Scoping is for n00bs

I'm quick scoping in BO2. It's easy!
Thema:

Quick and easy question!

1. Quick and easy question! - Similar Threads - Quick easy question

2. Features to implement a quick setting in the dash

in XboX Insiders
    Features to implement a quick setting in the dash: Anyone think a implementation of when in the quick menu and it shows a game downloading or updating in your recent list your able to pause or cancel without going into your library que submitted...
  3. Quick Menu Question (Xbox One X)

in XboX Insiders
    Quick Menu Question (Xbox One X): So, when I click the home button on my remote, the quick Menu pops up on the left side. However, the list of my last 5 used apps/games is stagnant and won't show the correct games. Example,...
  4. My xbox turns on and quickly turns off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox turns on and quickly turns off.: My Xbox has been running horrifically slow for the past year and it just now gave out. It turns on and nothing shows on the screen and turns off after about a minute. I've tried everything i could...
  5. AGDQ - Games Done Quick Marathon Discussion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AGDQ - Games Done Quick Marathon Discussion: AGDQ 2020 has begun. Check it out on the Xbox Twitch app, just search GamesDoneQuick. I always like to catch it live as much as I can. Great fun and I love getting to see stuff played I normally...
  6. Has anybody got quick ways to level up in AC odyssey when you are a low level yourself?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anybody got quick ways to level up in AC odyssey when you are a low level yourself?: I need to level in AC oddysey to be able to do higher level quests, does anyone know a way to quickly do so when you only a low level e.g 11 e5580f96-f359-418c-899e-85a7b5335b27
  7. Quick Question on Custom Gamerpics!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Quick Question on Custom Gamerpics!: So I really had a quick question that I couldnt really find the answer too on any of these "custom gamerpic" threads. So about a good 5 hours ago I put up a custom gamerpic and while waiting for...
  8. Quick question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Quick question: I was just wondering if it is bad for your console to leave a keyboard plugged in all the time. Because I would think that switching from the keyboard to the controller would confuse the console...
  9. Yeah! I'm in! Quick question, though. Can I use a third party controller for android, or...

in XboX Insiders
    Yeah! I'm in! Quick question, though. Can I use a third party controller for android, or...: [IMG] submitted by /u/xXzoomerXx [link] [comments]
  10. Dev mode help please. My dev mode is missing the important quick actions tab so i cant...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dev mode help please. My dev mode is missing the important quick actions tab so i cant...: My dev mode never had the quick actions tab or option i had to look up what it was sposed to look like on youtube. I cant start a sandbox without it. Why dont i have it or how do i get it back ?...