Quick guide: How to join Xbox App Beta on iOS

Discus and support Quick guide: How to join Xbox App Beta on iOS in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Like other people I had messages not showing in the iOS version of the live and (previous) beta Xbox app. But: with the new build that was released... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Maetheos, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Maetheos
    Maetheos Guest

Like other people I had messages not showing in the iOS version of the live and (previous) beta Xbox app. But: with the new build that was released recently I finally have access to my messages again! Whilst this might not work for everyone I figured I quickly
    explain how one can join.

NOTE:

Please be aware that you are installing beta software that can contain bugs and things might not work like they should, the app
    can be unstable. Your main intent when joining beta software should be to report bugs and errors.

This will REPLACE the current live version of the Xbox app on your phone.

If you wish to return to the live version of the app you can simply delete the Xbox beta app and download the live version from the App Store again.

If you would still like to join the beta on iOS devices:

1. Download TestFlight from the iOS App Store (it is an official Apple app for beta testing of various apps)

2. After downloading you can click on this link on your phone and it will open the TestFlight app

3. Click Install

4. Done

You will get a notification when a new build is available for testing, you have to do updates via the TestFlight app and not over the App Store.

:)

Maetheos, Sep 5, 2019
  2. Fos Win User

Thank you for the guide! I'll be joining the beta.
  3. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

Thanks for this, it's nice having an xbox app on the phone when your away and this make it easier to get.
  4. Nolan Coker Win User

Cool I might do the beta testing thanks for the info!
  5. kRevali Win User

This is cool, I didn't know we could join beta testing using Testflight, I'm a developer and I use it to test my apps, great post!
  6. NESClO Win User

Thank you so much for sharing your information!
Thema:

1. Quick guide: How to join Xbox App Beta on iOS - Similar Threads - Quick guide join

2. Signing into Xbox live quick fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    Signing into Xbox live quick fix: Go update your controller it Should sign you in it worked for me a few others f5936789-434a-4e7c-b2c0-adb5c2ebf5cb
  3. Quick question about getting an out of warranty opened xbox one s sent in for repair.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Quick question about getting an out of warranty opened xbox one s sent in for repair.: I had a one s in the box that I had gotten almost 2 chrismas ago as a gift. But took it out of the box last november & recently the disc drive went out but an employee at my local gamestop told me...
  4. Sound glitch on quick start.

in XboX Insiders
    Sound glitch on quick start.: The last couple months I have been getting a sound glitch when I turn my console on. The sound is like 8 bit or silent. It doesnt happen every time but it's about 50/50 lately. A restart fixes it...
  5. How do you quickly make good builds in Fortnite?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you quickly make good builds in Fortnite?: Like building stuff in the game online quickly like floors and walls and stairs etc like a pro. 7cc88318-03d7-4700-993e-3d6c67becd03
  6. XBOX One scrolling downward infinitely on the quick menu.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One scrolling downward infinitely on the quick menu.: Whenever i tap the X button on the controller and attempt to navigate the menu, the selector thing always gets stuck at the bottom, and i am unable to move it. I have checked all the buttons and...
  7. Xbox One X No Sound After Quick-Start

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X No Sound After Quick-Start: Issue: My Xbox One X (not Project Scorpio) has no sound approx. 1 out of every 4 times I boot it up from it's "instant start"/hibernate mode. Note: this is a total loss of audio output to the TV...
  8. A quick question about terms and conditions

in XBoX on Consoles
    A quick question about terms and conditions: Hi i was telling my friends how i joined xbox ambassadors and how wonderful it was to be in it and 1 of my friends said he was going to join just for the badge and get to tier silver and then not...
  9. Why is my Xbox One Controller Rechargeable Battery dieing quickly when my console is turned...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox One Controller Rechargeable Battery dieing quickly when my console is turned...: Why are my Rechargeable Batterys dieing if my console is turned off? There in red bars. 300fbfb0-9696-4e3e-b711-e0cd2219ab0d
  10. [Guide] Quick rise to Level 30

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Guide] Quick rise to Level 30: Need to get to level 30 quick for the achievement? Don't want to grind it out in the wasteland? Want to get a jump on all the enemies in New Vegas and show off your swole gains straight outta...