Quick question, answer and be on your way, thank you

Discus and support Quick question, answer and be on your way, thank you in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I take a picture on my phone, and upload it to my social club account? (phone as in the in game phone) 85cb0a9e-3795-47fd-999c-8d42dc550749 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Z4ZonE, Dec 31, 2013.

1. Z4ZonE
    Z4ZonE Guest

How do I take a picture on my phone, and upload it to my social club account?

(phone as in the in game phone)

:)

Z4ZonE, Dec 31, 2013
  2. Points converted to cash

Roche 115; typically, you should post your questions in a new thread of your own. However, to answer your question, the quickest way is probably to log into
    Sign in to your Microsoft account and view your Account there.

HyruleBalverine, Dec 31, 2013
  3. JDtike
    JDtike Guest
    Paid for an item but didn't get it.

Well that answer was way quicker XD thank you.

JDtike, Dec 31, 2013
  4. Quick question, answer and be on your way, thank you

Bring up the phone, and go to Snapmatic. Take the picture and press A, and the picture is automatically uploaded to your social club.

x bazinga87 x, Dec 31, 2013
  5. x bazinga87 x Win User

Bring up the phone, and go to Snapmatic. Take the picture and press A, and the picture is automatically uploaded to your social club.
  6. OutrightLocket3 Win User

Xbox series X questions

That is wonderful to find out. Thank you for the quick reply (and thank you for answers my questions with a yes XD)
  7. CleetusTheYeetus Win User

Getting Booted Offline By Some [mod removed] That Thinks He's God

Thank you for the information, I'll be sure to forward the link. I appreciate how quick the question was answered.
  8. Bruni420 Win User

Games stuck in queue when trying to download

Thanks for your quick answer but I am sorry, this question is about Xbox Beta for PC, I am using the Game Pass.
  9. Orion328 Win User

NAT Error - Yellow Circle between Network and Internet

Thanks ShadowmanUK ... worked great! Sent you a message. Have a couple real quick questions if you wouldn't mind answering them. Thanks!
Thema:

1. Quick question, answer and be on your way, thank you - Similar Threads - Quick question answer

2. Quick question about Minecraft win 10 and xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quick question about Minecraft win 10 and xbox one.: I wanted to know if I was to get a addon (mod) on windows 10 Minecraft would that same addon transfer over to the xbox one Minecraft. Thanks in advance to who ever answers this....
  3. Just a quick question for the experienced

in XboX Insiders
    Just a quick question for the experienced: Sooooo i was shit talking hackers on xbox one and they got big mad and sent my console to the troubleshoot but when i try to install the offline update , which ive downloaded from multiple...
  4. quick question, whenever my friends invite me it bundles their notifications "invited you 2...

in XboX Insiders
    quick question, whenever my friends invite me it bundles their notifications "invited you 2...: thanks! submitted by /u/KILLTHEKILLER16 [link] [comments]
  5. Quick Question about mc dungeons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quick Question about mc dungeons: so if I buy mc dungeons on this laptop but then I upgrade to a better laptop would I be able to transfer my Account's data in other words would I be able to move my mc dungeons from one computer...
  6. Quick question, because I’m really curious

in XboX Insiders
    Quick question, because I’m really curious: When was the last xbox request feature on here that got added, and when? submitted by /u/iiiMrSavior [link] [comments]
  7. Quick but technical question regarding how Xbox automatically allocates itself to 3074

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Quick but technical question regarding how Xbox automatically allocates itself to 3074: Quick but technical question regarding how Xbox automatically allocates itself to 3074 The following is an excerpt from Step 2 of Xbox one NAT troubleshooter section Advanced NAT (single console)...
  8. I got Dolby vision gaming to work on my TCL r635 but quick question

in XboX Insiders
    I got Dolby vision gaming to work on my TCL r635 but quick question: When I'm playing a game do I still go on to the HDR in-game calibration to adjust the Dolby vision or does it do it itself submitted by /u/Mykee36 [link] [comments]
  9. Just a quick question, wondering if anyone has any advice.

in XboX Insiders
    Just a quick question, wondering if anyone has any advice.: Lately I’ve been having an issue with either my “local saved games” having an issue(s), or my “profile has a problem”. So I’m either having to delete my local saved games, or recovering my profile...
  10. Is there a way to make avater items anymore? Just a quick question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to make avater items anymore? Just a quick question: Is there a way to make things on the Avater editor? Just a q uick question 3188953e-f9d0-4a51-9aed-4515353f7a5d