Quick question, because I’m really curious

Discus and support Quick question, because I’m really curious in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When was the last xbox request feature on here that got added, and when? submitted by /u/iiiMrSavior [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/iiiMrSavior, Aug 4, 2021.

1. Quick question, because I’m really curious

When was the last xbox request feature on here that got added, and when?

submitted by /u/iiiMrSavior
    [link] [comments]

/u/iiiMrSavior, Aug 4, 2021
  2. GamingTailor Win User

[CONFIRMED]Xbox LIVE Arcade Gamerscore Policy Change

Quick question: is this a rumour or Microsoft confirmed it? Just curious.
  3. Rudigoose Win User

If I buy Live Gold, are games I purchased before (becoming member) considered part of my "gold" games?

Thanks for the quick answer. So, just curious. I bought that game, no gold pass, and was able to play online with it. Is that because I was the original purchaser of the game?
  4. Cause-3C1F8F9E-CD6B- Win User

System Update

Quick question also, why did you tell me I can't get a system update from a game disc? I really want a solid explanation for this, because you can...
  5. GrumpBeard Win User

Xbox One: some games are fully reinstalling once updates are released

I really appreciate all the quick responses

I just had me thinking it was some bug because I've never had that problem when I used to play my pc I have game's set to automatic download's I was curious if there was any work around for it because 62gb is a lot for an update that should only be 1.3gb
    and a lot of games now take up a lot of space and time to download
  6. Covert Affairs-9D152 Win User

Curious Question

Or get the sleeker newer version of the new xbox 360.
Thema:

Quick question, because I’m really curious

1. Quick question, because I’m really curious - Similar Threads - Quick question I’m

2. Quick Question about mc dungeons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quick Question about mc dungeons: so if I buy mc dungeons on this laptop but then I upgrade to a better laptop would I be able to transfer my Account's data in other words would I be able to move my mc dungeons from one computer...
  3. Quick but technical question regarding how Xbox automatically allocates itself to 3074

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Quick but technical question regarding how Xbox automatically allocates itself to 3074: Quick but technical question regarding how Xbox automatically allocates itself to 3074 The following is an excerpt from Step 2 of Xbox one NAT troubleshooter section Advanced NAT (single console)...
  4. I got Dolby vision gaming to work on my TCL r635 but quick question

in XboX Insiders
    I got Dolby vision gaming to work on my TCL r635 but quick question: When I'm playing a game do I still go on to the HDR in-game calibration to adjust the Dolby vision or does it do it itself submitted by /u/Mykee36 [link] [comments]
  5. Just a quick question, wondering if anyone has any advice.

in XboX Insiders
    Just a quick question, wondering if anyone has any advice.: Lately I’ve been having an issue with either my “local saved games” having an issue(s), or my “profile has a problem”. So I’m either having to delete my local saved games, or recovering my profile...
  6. Is there a way to make avater items anymore? Just a quick question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to make avater items anymore? Just a quick question: Is there a way to make things on the Avater editor? Just a q uick question 3188953e-f9d0-4a51-9aed-4515353f7a5d
  7. Giving my 360 to my son, quick question....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Giving my 360 to my son, quick question....: Hey all, I have a few xboxes that I’ve collected over the years (360, 2x X1 and a series X) scattered throughout my house. My son is 7 years old and really getting into gaming with games like...
  8. Quick Question | Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Quick Question | Xbox: I recently changed my security email address. Now, im away from my xbox at the time, so i have no other way to check than this. Will i be signed out of my xbox, or not?...
  9. Question. Quick Resume Stutter when going through xbox menu but not through guide

in XboX Insiders
    Question. Quick Resume Stutter when going through xbox menu but not through guide: When Im using quick resume through the xbox guide (when you press the xbox button) and click o a game the game fades out and in to the game smoothly but with the xbox menu and I click on the most...
  10. Recently Tried Xbox Game Streaming, Quick Question/Suggestion

in XboX Insiders
    Recently Tried Xbox Game Streaming, Quick Question/Suggestion: I feel like this might be a possibility and I can't figure it out. In that case I want this as a suggestion for it. As to not run up my power bill and also to not keep my Xbox on all the time it...