Quick Question.

Discus and support Quick Question. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My main account was suspended until 9/11/14. Is there anyway to get it unsuspended? c30deffd-11b8-4def-8b6a-09f523a30200 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by YaJustGotRekt, Aug 28, 2014.

1. Quick Question.

My main account was suspended until 9/11/14. Is there anyway to get it unsuspended?

:)

YaJustGotRekt, Aug 28, 2014
  2. Hardyp10
    Hardyp10 Guest
    Quick Question

Hello,
    Sorry if this has been asked a lot or if it's me just being stupid. I'm confused. I just ordered the 1TB Spring Bundle from Microsoft and it says on the website (and everywhere else) that the games should be digital downloads. However, there were discs in the box. I'm installing Halo 5 and it is taking a while.

Was sending me the physical discs a mistake? Did I misunderstand the item description online? Are these actually digital versions but I'm downloading from a disc instead of a code?

Side note: The box was a little crushed on one corner but everything looked fine. When updating the system when I booted it up I kept getting errors. I tried a few different restart methods and it eventually worked. Really hope nothing is wrong with the system.

Hardyp10, Aug 28, 2014
  3. Quick Question.

A few guns that you might wanna have in stock. Id definitely would definitely recommend An anarchy smg,a unforgiven masher,combustion hellfire,pestilent defiler,and a pestilent crux should make life alot easier for you on the general knox dlc.

Fire mar bill, Aug 28, 2014
  4. BobMcFly247
    BobMcFly247 Guest

Quick Question.

Quick answer: No.

Please ask in the enforcement area forums.xbox.com/.../4276.aspx if you want more information on this.

BobMcFly247, Aug 28, 2014
  5. Final Boss XII Win User

Quick question!

Buying a 360 game on Xbox.com adds the game to your download queue on the 360, so the next time the console switches on it can begin downloading. The ''ready to install'' list on Xbox one runs from your purchase history. So as long as the game you are buying
    IS backwards compatible, It should work.

For a full list of current backwards compatible titles, Hit this link.
    www.xbox.com/.../backward-compatibility

Hope this Helps!
  6. DeadFall526 Win User

Quick Question

"Go" means its portable IIRC "To" means internal! and No, really means YES.
  7. Legends Future Win User

Quick Question

As long as it's not offensive, then you're good
  8. Grymm of Astora Win User

Quick Question

No..?

Hostile mobs (creepers,,) still despawn.
  9. ll Strik3r ll Win User

A quick question.

You have it when you play next.
Thema:

Quick Question.

1. Quick Question. - Similar Threads - Quick Question

2. Quick Question

in XboX Insiders
    Quick Question: When exactly is holdiay? Does it mean December around Christmas? submitted by /u/NotRequired000 [link] [comments]
  3. Quick question about getting an out of warranty opened xbox one s sent in for repair.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Quick question about getting an out of warranty opened xbox one s sent in for repair.: I had a one s in the box that I had gotten almost 2 chrismas ago as a gift. But took it out of the box last november & recently the disc drive went out but an employee at my local gamestop told me...
  4. A quick question about terms and conditions

in XBoX on Consoles
    A quick question about terms and conditions: Hi i was telling my friends how i joined xbox ambassadors and how wonderful it was to be in it and 1 of my friends said he was going to join just for the badge and get to tier silver and then not...
  5. Quick digital gift card question

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Quick digital gift card question: Quick question. If I’m shopping on the windows store, logged into my MS account, and purchase a digital gift card, will that be deposited directly into my MS account since it’s logged in, or will...
  6. Quick question about changing mail addresses/alias

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quick question about changing mail addresses/alias: I just recently changed my email address and alias (and removed the old email address that I used for live years ago on 360) for my Xbox one S system I just bought. When I go to redeem an Xbox...
  7. quick question

in XBoX Rewards
    quick question: hello , just came here to make a very quick and easy question , was i legible to enter any of your sweepstakes or not e5f730ad-afc6-447b-9385-a5e9c0a70c9a
  8. Quick Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Quick Question: Will Xbox One / Xbox One X ever support 2560 x 1080p or even 2560 x 1440p someday ? ... just curious. efb6d0b4-b8f7-4cd4-9774-095cac5a75b6
  9. Quick question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Quick question: I had a gamer tag but when i downloaded my profile to my Xbox it changed my gamer tag name . Any way i can get my old name back ? 4187afcc-971e-45a9-acc0-655edbffd46b
  10. Just got a quick question and don't really want to wait in line for Xbox support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just got a quick question and don't really want to wait in line for Xbox support: I have a few accounts on my Xbox and one has Xbox live. I've set the Xbox to "the home Xbox" for the account with Xbox live thinking everyone can use Xbox live but it doesn't work. Like let's say...