Quick Question

Discus and support Quick Question in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When exactly is holdiay? Does it mean December around Christmas? submitted by /u/NotRequired000 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/NotRequired000, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Quick Question

/u/NotRequired000, Nov 6, 2019
  2. Final Boss XII Win User

Quick question!

Buying a 360 game on Xbox.com adds the game to your download queue on the 360, so the next time the console switches on it can begin downloading. The ''ready to install'' list on Xbox one runs from your purchase history. So as long as the game you are buying
    IS backwards compatible, It should work.

For a full list of current backwards compatible titles, Hit this link.
    www.xbox.com/.../backward-compatibility

Hope this Helps!
  3. DeadFall526 Win User

Quick Question

"Go" means its portable IIRC "To" means internal! and No, really means YES.
  4. Legends Future Win User

Quick Question

As long as it's not offensive, then you're good
  5. Grymm of Astora Win User

Quick Question

No..?

Hostile mobs (creepers,,) still despawn.
  6. ll Strik3r ll Win User

A quick question.

You have it when you play next.
Thema:

Quick Question

1. Quick Question - Similar Threads - Quick Question

2. Quick question about getting an out of warranty opened xbox one s sent in for repair.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Quick question about getting an out of warranty opened xbox one s sent in for repair.: I had a one s in the box that I had gotten almost 2 chrismas ago as a gift. But took it out of the box last november & recently the disc drive went out but an employee at my local gamestop told me...
  3. A quick question about terms and conditions

in XBoX on Consoles
    A quick question about terms and conditions: Hi i was telling my friends how i joined xbox ambassadors and how wonderful it was to be in it and 1 of my friends said he was going to join just for the badge and get to tier silver and then not...
  4. Quick digital gift card question

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Quick digital gift card question: Quick question. If I’m shopping on the windows store, logged into my MS account, and purchase a digital gift card, will that be deposited directly into my MS account since it’s logged in, or will...
  5. Quick question about changing mail addresses/alias

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quick question about changing mail addresses/alias: I just recently changed my email address and alias (and removed the old email address that I used for live years ago on 360) for my Xbox one S system I just bought. When I go to redeem an Xbox...
  6. quick question

in XBoX Rewards
    quick question: hello , just came here to make a very quick and easy question , was i legible to enter any of your sweepstakes or not e5f730ad-afc6-447b-9385-a5e9c0a70c9a
  7. quick question on the mixer app mission

in XBoX Rewards
    quick question on the mixer app mission: in regards to the mixer app through xbox mission 1 do i have any weeks in a row right now? 2 is there anyway i can track it>? basically same question in regards to tracking the featured gold game...
  8. Quick Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Quick Question: Will Xbox One / Xbox One X ever support 2560 x 1080p or even 2560 x 1440p someday ? ... just curious. efb6d0b4-b8f7-4cd4-9774-095cac5a75b6
  9. Quick question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Quick question: I had a gamer tag but when i downloaded my profile to my Xbox it changed my gamer tag name . Any way i can get my old name back ? 4187afcc-971e-45a9-acc0-655edbffd46b
  10. Just got a quick question and don't really want to wait in line for Xbox support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just got a quick question and don't really want to wait in line for Xbox support: I have a few accounts on my Xbox and one has Xbox live. I've set the Xbox to "the home Xbox" for the account with Xbox live thinking everyone can use Xbox live but it doesn't work. Like let's say...