Quick Resume/HDR Not Turning On Issue

Discus and support Quick Resume/HDR Not Turning On Issue in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Sorry if this has been posted before but I just recently noticed it a couple of days ago. I believe it has been working fine since launch. I have been... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AzNBoY92, Nov 21, 2020 at 2:32 PM.

1. /u/AzNBoY92
    /u/AzNBoY92 Guest

Sorry if this has been posted before but I just recently noticed it a couple of days ago. I believe it has been working fine since launch. I have been playing FF XV using Quick Resume on XSX and it has been working perfectly. Now starting earlier this week I launch the game and Quick Resume works but HDR does not happen. I have to force close the game itself and launch it again for HDR to pop up. I haven’t tried with any other games but has anyone else had this issue?

submitted by /u/AzNBoY92
    [link] [comments]

2. nickcod3 Win User

Quick Resume

I noticed the same thing for Valhalla. It's still working on other titles (Gears Tactics, Tell Me Why for instance).
  3. WarierSplash78 Win User

Xbox One X screen flickering white static when under load

Thanks for the quick reply,

As soon as I got the new monitor I changed to 4K since the old TV I used to run it on only supported 1080p,

The monitor doesn't have HDR (it's not high end) so I don't have HDR enabled so it's probably not a HDR related issue

I'll try turning it down to 1080p and see if it experience, many thanks
  4. you horse Win User

Quick resume and app closing issue

Having the same issue here. Just started happening within the last day or so. I understand quick resume is not fully functional yet for all games, but not sure why one game doesnt stay open when watching Netflix. I got a new TV yesterday, so I thought
    that could be causing issues with it’s game mode. Not sure how, but all those feautures are new to me so I couldn’t be sure. Other than that I’ve tried endless combinations of turning settings on and off on both my xbox and tv to no avail. Wish I had more
    to offer, but thats as far as I’ve got after a day and a half of troubleshooting. Haven’t found too much info online either... good to know i’m not alone!
  5. John Dowding Win User

auto update?

Instant on, background downloads on, and quick game resume on,
  6. Davidson-EA3DD772-4E Win User

Xbox One X dimming for some games and apps

Found out HDR was the issue. If I turn off the HDR everything works fine. Anyone know why all of a sudden HDR would cause my XBox to dim?
Thema:

1. Quick Resume/HDR Not Turning On Issue - Similar Threads - Quick Resume HDR

2. Quick resume feature, is it a myth?

in XboX Insiders
    Quick resume feature, is it a myth?: Hey, i know its been a few weeks. I haven't been able to see or use the quick resume feature. It was a major sell point, but maybe i am doing it wrong? submitted by /u/emanvega25 [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox Serie X quick resume

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Serie X quick resume: Quick resume does not work with no game (Dirt 5, Forza Motorsport, Watch Dogs Legion, Jedi fallen Order, The witcher,..) why? It's a fixable problem? (Sorry I dont speak english)...
  4. Quick Resume: Fast boot: ✓, Energy saving: x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Quick Resume: Fast boot: ✓, Energy saving: x: Hi There, My XSX can't resume games when I boot the console from the "Energy saving" mode, while quick resume do work when the concole is set to boot fast. Did I misunderstood the quick resume...
  5. Xbox Series X Crashing/Quick Resume

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Crashing/Quick Resume: I recently purchased the Series X with Cold War optimized for it, but in the past two days, Cold War has crashed my xbox to where it freezes and shuts off 4 times now. Also, no matter what games I...
  6. Doom Eternal crashes when using quick resume

in XBoX on Consoles
    Doom Eternal crashes when using quick resume: Has anyone had issues with Doom Eternal crashing when using quick resume? 95% of the time I try to use quick resume when using Doom Eternal, the game crashes. At times, it makes my series X lose...
  7. Quick resume and app closing issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quick resume and app closing issue: So I just got my series X last week and im enjoying it,when i got it i remmeber the quick resume feature for the console being there and i was using it,all of a sudden its not working anymore i...
  8. Quick Resume doesn't work at all

in XBoX on Consoles
    Quick Resume doesn't work at all: I have heard Quick Resume works with 1000's of titles but I have yet to get my Quick Resume to work at all. Even after downloading some games I didn't even want to see if it would resume properly...
  9. Quick resume limits download speeds?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Quick resume limits download speeds?: I'm having an issue on Series X where having any game available in quick resume limits download speeds to 47 mbps. (averaging mid 30s) Manually quitting the game to clear it from quick resume...
  10. Launch Dolby access app while in HDR close all games in suspension and quick resume

in XboX Insiders
    Launch Dolby access app while in HDR close all games in suspension and quick resume: (On serie X , public build ) submitted by /u/Slyder768 [link] [comments]