Quick Resume/HDR Not Turning On Issue

Discus and support Quick Resume/HDR Not Turning On Issue in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Sorry if this has been posted before but I just recently noticed it a couple of days ago. I believe it has been working fine since launch. I have been... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AzNBoY92, Nov 21, 2020.

1. /u/AzNBoY92
    /u/AzNBoY92 Guest

Sorry if this has been posted before but I just recently noticed it a couple of days ago. I believe it has been working fine since launch. I have been playing FF XV using Quick Resume on XSX and it has been working perfectly. Now starting earlier this week I launch the game and Quick Resume works but HDR does not happen. I have to force close the game itself and launch it again for HDR to pop up. I haven’t tried with any other games but has anyone else had this issue?

submitted by /u/AzNBoY92
    [link] [comments]

/u/AzNBoY92, Nov 21, 2020
  2. coco meat train Win User

Xbox Series X - Quick Resume Issues

No settings need changed on your end. Since Series launch MS has been tracking issues with Quick Resume. Some titles have had quick resume deactivated while they investigate.
  3. nickcod3 Win User

Quick Resume

I noticed the same thing for Valhalla. It's still working on other titles (Gears Tactics, Tell Me Why for instance).
  4. WarierSplash78 Win User

Xbox One X screen flickering white static when under load

Thanks for the quick reply,

As soon as I got the new monitor I changed to 4K since the old TV I used to run it on only supported 1080p,

The monitor doesn't have HDR (it's not high end) so I don't have HDR enabled so it's probably not a HDR related issue

I'll try turning it down to 1080p and see if it experience, many thanks
  5. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Quick resume is not working with all my games

Quick Resume
    • While Quick Resume is fully operational with thousands of titles, we are aware that a select number of optimized titles may be experiencing issues with this feature. To ensure the best possible experience for our fans, we’ve disabled the feature for these titles and are working as quickly as possible to fix this issue at the platform level.
  6. you horse Win User

Quick resume and app closing issue

Having the same issue here. Just started happening within the last day or so. I understand quick resume is not fully functional yet for all games, but not sure why one game doesnt stay open when watching Netflix. I got a new TV yesterday, so I thought
    that could be causing issues with it’s game mode. Not sure how, but all those feautures are new to me so I couldn’t be sure. Other than that I’ve tried endless combinations of turning settings on and off on both my xbox and tv to no avail. Wish I had more
    to offer, but thats as far as I’ve got after a day and a half of troubleshooting. Haven’t found too much info online either... good to know i’m not alone!
Thema:

1. Quick Resume/HDR Not Turning On Issue - Similar Threads - Quick Resume HDR

2. Quick Resume broken for a majority of titles

in XboX Insiders
    Quick Resume broken for a majority of titles: Anyone else experience a bunch of issues with quick resumed games? Multiple games now either have issues with loss of game audio, or controller input not registering both resulting in me having to...
  3. Xbox controller not work in Skyrim after quick resume

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox controller not work in Skyrim after quick resume: Nobody know why after I open Skyrim from quick resume my controller work in the OS but not in Skyrim, I must restart the game. All on Series X, all system updates, controller updated etc....
  4. Xbox Series X/S May update makes Quick Resume even faster

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S May update makes Quick Resume even faster: [IMG] submitted by /u/raidenfromearth [link] [comments]
  5. "Quick Resume" group needs to be opt-in/opt-out

in XboX Insiders
    "Quick Resume" group needs to be opt-in/opt-out: Realistically, "Quick Resume" as a feature needs to be opt-in/opt-out, but that's a different rant. The "Quick Resume" Group cannot be moved, cannot be removed, and sits there like a cancerous...
  6. Quick resume. Can't remove games

in XboX Insiders
    Quick resume. Can't remove games: Hi all Anyone else have this issue. I'm in omega group and just received the new update which let's you see the new quick resume group. I have two games there but can't remove either Any ideas?...
  7. Some games not responding to any command after loading them from Quick Resume. Should I...

in XboX Insiders
    Some games not responding to any command after loading them from Quick Resume. Should I...: (Edit: Games aren't frozen! It's possible to hear their sounds or menu music.) I first noticed this when loading Red Dead Redemption II from Quick Resume, but now started to happen also with F1...
  8. No Quick Resume group in the latest Delta ring

in XboX Insiders
    No Quick Resume group in the latest Delta ring: I'm in the Delta ring, just received an update that supposedly added a new QR group along with a bunch of other features like passthrough and a new dynamic background. I got all the other features...
  9. Quick Resume glitch in Battlefield 2 on XBox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quick Resume glitch in Battlefield 2 on XBox Series S: I'm having a problem with Quick Resume on my new Series S. I've only played Battlefield 2 on it so far and every time I get back into the game via Quick Resume, the game is glitched. Most of the...
  10. Launch Dolby access app while in HDR close all games in suspension and quick resume

in XboX Insiders
    Launch Dolby access app while in HDR close all games in suspension and quick resume: (On serie X , public build ) submitted by /u/Slyder768 [link] [comments]

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox series x hdr not working on resume