Quick Resume No Longer Working for older games - Alpha Skip Ahead

Discus and support Quick Resume No Longer Working for older games - Alpha Skip Ahead in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So, I've noticed that both Metro Exodus and Doom Eternal, both games that used to work with Quick Resume, have stopped "Quick Resuming". I'm not sure... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ProtagoinstZero, Jul 2, 2021.

1. Quick Resume No Longer Working for older games - Alpha Skip Ahead

So, I've noticed that both Metro Exodus and Doom Eternal, both games that used to work with Quick Resume, have stopped "Quick Resuming". I'm not sure if there are others, but any idea why these have suddenly stopped functioning? Is this an issue with the Insider updates?

submitted by /u/ProtagoinstZero
    [link] [comments]

/u/ProtagoinstZero, Jul 2, 2021
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Alpha skip-Ahead

Hi, Wuhey

Unfortunately all the Alpha Skip Ahead spots have been filled. I am sure if you carry on reporting, that when they get spaces, you'll get another invite.y

You can join in with the Insider community here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/new/
  4. dxrules Win User

Views on game pass ultimate?

It is only for alpha and alpha skip ahead unfortunately for now.
  5. FreeAndSay Win User

Game Pass

If you're in preview alpha or alpha skip ahead, search for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and you should be able to join.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox One Gamechat

Fill out a detailed report, giving make and model of headset you use and send it to the development team.

I am in Alpha Skip ahead and sometimes get these issues. You could try backing out of the Insider program, to a public build and seeing if things work.

Remember Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead are the cutting edge OS builds and can be full of bugs.
Thema:

Quick Resume No Longer Working for older games - Alpha Skip Ahead

1. Quick Resume No Longer Working for older games - Alpha Skip Ahead - Similar Threads - Quick Resume Longer

2. Is Quick Resume unreliable (or totally unsupported) for other people?

in XboX Insiders
    Is Quick Resume unreliable (or totally unsupported) for other people?: In the last week, I’ve played: Dark Souls 3 Death’s Door CoD Black Ops Cold War Microsoft Flight Simulator And of those, only Dark Souls 3 supported Quick Resume. (Even though it kicks you to...
  3. Quick Resume broken for certain games.

in XboX Insiders
    Quick Resume broken for certain games.: How do we report games like The Ascent that have broken Quick Resume but there's no indication when games don't support it. submitted by /u/onixblack [link] [comments]
  4. Changing game priorities for quick resume

in XboX Insiders
    Changing game priorities for quick resume: Can we get an update where we can disable games from appearing in quick resume or even rearranging them in a specific order of importance? Just to be on the safe side I'm always manually removing...
  5. Will i be able to disable quick resume

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will i be able to disable quick resume: Personally i hate it, i can see why its cool but im going out of my way to decide i no longer want to play game A and would like to play game B. Anytime i use quick resume on an online game i get...
  6. Is Quick Resume completely broken for anyone else?

in XboX Insiders
    Is Quick Resume completely broken for anyone else?: For the last however many days(3 or so) quick resume has been completely broken for me. I at once had 8 games in it and then out of the blue yesterday I had 2. A quick reboot dropped that down to...
  7. Logitech G923 disconnects or dysfunctional w/Quick Resume

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G923 disconnects or dysfunctional w/Quick Resume: Has anyone else had trouble with Quick Resume and the Logitech G923 wheel? Mine seems to behave in two different ways: 1. Upon quick resume, d-pad and buttons work as intended but steering wheel...
  8. I think Quick Resume might cause issues with moving games to/from storage.

in XboX Insiders
    I think Quick Resume might cause issues with moving games to/from storage.: I have experienced a few issues with storage, but I think I see a particular pattern. My theory is that, if I have a game that is in "quick resume" state, and I try to move the game, the original...
  9. Quick Resume issue originated by sign-in?

in XboX Insiders
    Quick Resume issue originated by sign-in?: Not sure if this would make sense but just in case it helps to the Xbox OS developers team. Quick Resume doesn't work all the time and many times I need to do a full shutdown to start the game as...
  10. Quick Resume no longer works for 360 or Originals

in XboX Insiders
    Quick Resume no longer works for 360 or Originals: Is anyone else having or had this issue? It works fine for XBOne and some XSX games, but ever since yesterday, it refuses to work for 360 games or older. submitted by /u/ChainedGraboid [link]...