Quick sale

Discus and support Quick sale in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I recently upgraded from my 360 to an XboxOne. Purchasing and Enjoying new games, however there are a couple of fmily staples I need to replace one of... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Talzin78, Jan 6, 2016.

1. Talzin78
    Talzin78 Guest

Quick sale

I recently upgraded from my 360 to an XboxOne. Purchasing and Enjoying new games, however there are a couple of fmily staples I need to replace one of them being Disney Infinity 3.0 saw it go on sale Sunday, decided to wait till I was paid on Wednesday,
    And BAM! sale is over. Less than a week? Really? Even if I do believe it whent on sale on the First with Deals with Gold still it's only the 6th.

:)

Talzin78, Jan 6, 2016
  2. Eggnogga
    Eggnogga Guest
    This weeks DwG

^^ Luckily the sales are only a week long, so the turnaround is pretty quick.

Eggnogga, Jan 6, 2016
  3. Photonimus
    Photonimus Guest
    Xbox Live Gold Deals?

Keep an eye at the stores. Best Buy has 3 months for $15 till the end of saturday. I got a year card recently on sale for $40.

Many sales happen, but they pass quick.

Photonimus, Jan 6, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Quick sale

The Deals with Gold run from Tuesday-Tuesday. That game went on sale last Tuesday and that sale ended yesterday.

Smwutches, Jan 6, 2016
  5. Smwutches Win User

Quick sale

The Deals with Gold run from Tuesday-Tuesday. That game went on sale last Tuesday and that sale ended yesterday.
  6. Eggnogga Win User

This weeks DwG

^^ Luckily the sales are only a week long, so the turnaround is pretty quick.
  7. Photonimus Win User

Xbox Live Gold Deals?

Keep an eye at the stores. Best Buy has 3 months for $15 till the end of saturday. I got a year card recently on sale for $40.

Many sales happen, but they pass quick.
  8. zTerrence Win User

600 free MS points when you activate a gold membership card.

yes, but the sale is only for this week.

and wouldn't it be really quick just to transfer 600 microsoft points to someone's account?
  9. UnchargedTerror Win User

Somehow i just got gears 3, 400 msp and savage grenaider. for £29.79

and to top it up! the savage grenaider code is worth £10 minumum on ebay, so im gonna sell it on there for a quick sale!
Thema:

Quick sale

1. Quick sale - Similar Threads - Quick sale

2. I'm experiencing some quick audio losses (popping/cracking) when playing FIFA 20 and Forza...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm experiencing some quick audio losses (popping/cracking) when playing FIFA 20 and Forza...: This isn't happening when running other games or media apps. And I can't get rid of it, even doing a complete reboot, removing power cord. It's like the sound sometimes lags a bit, but the game...
  3. Any quick fix actions for the blu-ray player "Error 0x91d700a" on XboxOneS

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any quick fix actions for the blu-ray player "Error 0x91d700a" on XboxOneS: Ive had this happen multiple times in past few weeks. Ive unplugged cables and reset power too many times. i eventually reset the whole device this weekend to get it to play discs again and here I...
  4. Is it possible to quickly identify (and delete) all the games that have left Game Pass and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to quickly identify (and delete) all the games that have left Game Pass and...: I bought into the 10tb drive and have every Gold and Game Pass game installed that I have access to... However, cleanup is a nightmare! There does not seem to be an easy way identify which games...
  5. I have a quick question about Lord of the Rings trilogy standard edition

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have a quick question about Lord of the Rings trilogy standard edition: I'm in the United States and it's 44% off 24.99 can anybody tell me the tax full price of this movie so I know if it's worth it and if I can afford it 53a83f27-33a8-4b6b-b573-9f9c770d683e
  6. Screen cuts to black for a quick second while playing Xbox one X

in XboX Insiders
    Screen cuts to black for a quick second while playing Xbox one X: I'm in the beta ring currently, and i noticed that sometimes during gameplay, the screen would cut to black, then reappear like nothing happened. Just to make sure it wasn't the games, I would...
  7. Look Please Quick Crying and Report

in XboX Insiders
    Look Please Quick Crying and Report: I'm sorry to be Blunt I have been looking here at Reddit and I see a lot of people crying about problems with there Xbox in the Insider Program. Well I've been a Microsoft Tester since Windows...
  8. Features to implement a quick setting in the dash

in XboX Insiders
    Features to implement a quick setting in the dash: Anyone think a implementation of when in the quick menu and it shows a game downloading or updating in your recent list your able to pause or cancel without going into your library que submitted...
  9. Quick Menu Question (Xbox One X)

in XboX Insiders
    Quick Menu Question (Xbox One X): So, when I click the home button on my remote, the quick Menu pops up on the left side. However, the list of my last 5 used apps/games is stagnant and won't show the correct games. Example,...
  10. My xbox turns on and quickly turns off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox turns on and quickly turns off.: My Xbox has been running horrifically slow for the past year and it just now gave out. It turns on and nothing shows on the screen and turns off after about a minute. I've tried everything i could...