Quickly Hop into xCloud/Console Streaming

Discus and support Quickly Hop into xCloud/Console Streaming in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I do a lot of gaming from my Note 20 Ultra with a Razer Kishi or with a spare Series X controller on my Galaxy Tab A7 when my TV is occupied by my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/jmagahh, Jan 14, 2021 at 1:42 AM.

1. /u/jmagahh
    /u/jmagahh Guest

I do a lot of gaming from my Note 20 Ultra with a Razer Kishi or with a spare Series X controller on my Galaxy Tab A7 when my TV is occupied by my significant other and an option to launch the game directly into xCloud or Console streaming right here would be really clutch.

submitted by /u/jmagahh
    [link] [comments]

2. HailCaesar01481 Win User

X Box Console Streaming not Working. Project XCloud Working.

again

XCLOUD WORKS FINE!

CONSOLE STREAMING IS NOT WORKING!

What do i need to do to console stream?
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Why Did Microsoft Patch Streaming Out Of Network?

It could be that Microsoft could be about to make us pay for a feature previously allowed for FREE!!...
    You are confusing the xCloud service with streaming locally.

Xcloud allows you to stream games you do NOT own to your console. You basically "rent" access to the games which run on server hardware somewhere in the cloud, and stream the video feed to any device that supports xCloud. Be it your home console, your tablet,
    smartphone or whatever. It's like Google's Stadia or what Sony does to bring backward compatibility to some Playstation games.

This is vastly different to the home streaming that allows you to stream the video feed from your console that plays the games you "own" to a device that supports local streaming.

Unless you are trying to allow thousands of people to access your own console from the internet to stream your games to them, you are not doing anything similar to xCloud.

So don't make up some crazy conspiration theory like "Microsoft is taking away our streaming, so we have to pay to use xCloud"
  4. Revocke Win User

Microsoft rewards

They need to make a unified app, with Game Pass, Console Streaming/xCloud, Xbox App and Rewards
  5. CptThade Win User

xCloud Console Streaming vs. Cloud Streaming

I love that idea to stream from console with azure redirect that used in xcloud services c:.
  6. ericjwilborn Win User

xcloud game offline play

No, the Streaming app for xCloud allows for online play of those xCloud games or will allow you to stream your Xbox games to your phone.
Thema:

1. Quickly Hop into xCloud/Console Streaming - Similar Threads - Quickly Hop xCloud

2. Quick resume not working at all (Series S)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Quick resume not working at all (Series S): I have had the Series S for about 2 weeks now and quick resume hasn't worked at all I know that some games are currently disabled from using it, but no games at all have worked with it for me,...
  3. quick access support

in XBoX on Consoles
    quick access support: what is offline permissions? 295b2298-75da-4396-b17e-a4e172dcacdf
  4. XBOX One S XDK Dev Home help! Missing Quick Actions window!

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One S XDK Dev Home help! Missing Quick Actions window!: Hello! I’m a beginner with the XBOX XDK on my XBOX One S and just found out that you can customize your dev home. I ended up removing all the extra tool windows so I could begin setting up my own...
  5. Is Quick Resume working for anyone?

in XboX Insiders
    Is Quick Resume working for anyone?: Hey, idk if it’s only me or if everyone is having this issue, but is quick resume working for anyone? Only like 2 of my games seem to have it, everything else just closes completely when I try to...
  6. Giving my 360 to my son, quick question....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Giving my 360 to my son, quick question....: Hey all, I have a few xboxes that I’ve collected over the years (360, 2x X1 and a series X) scattered throughout my house. My son is 7 years old and really getting into gaming with games like...
  7. Big problem with quick resume and external HDD

in XboX Insiders
    Big problem with quick resume and external HDD: I was wondering why quick resume never works when i turn on my Xbox (i have it on energy saving mode). All games start new. I tested a lot of things and nothing worked. Then i had the idea to...
  8. Quick resume rarely works after powering off the console.

in XboX Insiders
    Quick resume rarely works after powering off the console.: I’ve been consciously making sure that I back out without exiting the games and not playing a lot of other games in between to bump games out of the cache yet the majority of the time when I power...
  9. My quick resume is not working. The titles work for my friends.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My quick resume is not working. The titles work for my friends.: My quick resume is not working. The titles work for my friends. 4e3ce138-8541-4b24-9b3f-0d76e4c5267a
  10. Gears Tatics not responding quickly to controller after watching 2 Bluerays.

in XboX Insiders
    Gears Tatics not responding quickly to controller after watching 2 Bluerays.: I don't know exactly the cause. But, Gears Tatics is no responding quickly and I think it is possibly an OS bug. 1) on non-insider XSX with latest updates. 2) Gears Tatics is the only game...