Quickly Hop into xCloud/Console Streaming

Discus and support Quickly Hop into xCloud/Console Streaming in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I do a lot of gaming from my Note 20 Ultra with a Razer Kishi or with a spare Series X controller on my Galaxy Tab A7 when my TV is occupied by my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/jmagahh, Jan 14, 2021.

1. /u/jmagahh
    /u/jmagahh Guest

I do a lot of gaming from my Note 20 Ultra with a Razer Kishi or with a spare Series X controller on my Galaxy Tab A7 when my TV is occupied by my significant other and an option to launch the game directly into xCloud or Console streaming right here would be really clutch.

submitted by /u/jmagahh
    [link] [comments]

/u/jmagahh, Jan 14, 2021
  2. HailCaesar01481 Win User

X Box Console Streaming not Working. Project XCloud Working.

again

XCLOUD WORKS FINE!

CONSOLE STREAMING IS NOT WORKING!

What do i need to do to console stream?
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Why Did Microsoft Patch Streaming Out Of Network?

It could be that Microsoft could be about to make us pay for a feature previously allowed for FREE!!...
    You are confusing the xCloud service with streaming locally.

Xcloud allows you to stream games you do NOT own to your console. You basically "rent" access to the games which run on server hardware somewhere in the cloud, and stream the video feed to any device that supports xCloud. Be it your home console, your tablet,
    smartphone or whatever. It's like Google's Stadia or what Sony does to bring backward compatibility to some Playstation games.

This is vastly different to the home streaming that allows you to stream the video feed from your console that plays the games you "own" to a device that supports local streaming.

Unless you are trying to allow thousands of people to access your own console from the internet to stream your games to them, you are not doing anything similar to xCloud.

So don't make up some crazy conspiration theory like "Microsoft is taking away our streaming, so we have to pay to use xCloud"
  4. Revocke Win User

Microsoft rewards

They need to make a unified app, with Game Pass, Console Streaming/xCloud, Xbox App and Rewards
  5. CptThade Win User

xCloud Console Streaming vs. Cloud Streaming

I love that idea to stream from console with azure redirect that used in xcloud services c:.
  6. ericjwilborn Win User

xcloud game offline play

No, the Streaming app for xCloud allows for online play of those xCloud games or will allow you to stream your Xbox games to your phone.
Thema:

1. Quickly Hop into xCloud/Console Streaming - Similar Threads - Quickly Hop xCloud

2. Quick Question about mc dungeons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quick Question about mc dungeons: so if I buy mc dungeons on this laptop but then I upgrade to a better laptop would I be able to transfer my Account's data in other words would I be able to move my mc dungeons from one computer...
  3. Psychonauts 2 Quick Resume Broken

in XboX Insiders
    Psychonauts 2 Quick Resume Broken: Since the most recent beta update, when opening Psychonauts 2 from Quick Resume it has been crashing the console, forcing the console to auto restart. Sometimes after Quick Resume I am seeing a...
  4. Achievements not popping up when continuing playing a game with Quick Resume (Hades,...

in XboX Insiders
    Achievements not popping up when continuing playing a game with Quick Resume (Hades,...: You might heard about this problem already be auae of Hades. It's when you continue to play this game via Quick Resume, no achievements are popping up anymore until you restart the game. And even...
  5. Grid quick resume doesn't work and freezes at load screen until it times outs.

in XboX Insiders
    Grid quick resume doesn't work and freezes at load screen until it times outs.: Not sure if it's an issue with the game and quick resume in general or if it's to do with the alpha skip that I'm on, if anyone else is experiencing this issue feel free to add what ring you're...
  6. Quick Resume Menu(Latest Alpha Update)

in XboX Insiders
    Quick Resume Menu(Latest Alpha Update): For me, the entire quick resume menu has disappeared in the guide with the latest Alpha update on XBSX. Games are still suspended in quick resume however. submitted by /u/Brendan278 [link]...
  7. Quick question, because I’m really curious

in XboX Insiders
    Quick question, because I’m really curious: When was the last xbox request feature on here that got added, and when? submitted by /u/iiiMrSavior [link] [comments]
  8. Is Quick Resume unreliable (or totally unsupported) for other people?

in XboX Insiders
    Is Quick Resume unreliable (or totally unsupported) for other people?: In the last week, I’ve played: Dark Souls 3 Death’s Door CoD Black Ops Cold War Microsoft Flight Simulator And of those, only Dark Souls 3 supported Quick Resume. (Even though it kicks you to...
  9. Quick Resume broken for certain games.

in XboX Insiders
    Quick Resume broken for certain games.: How do we report games like The Ascent that have broken Quick Resume but there's no indication when games don't support it. submitted by /u/onixblack [link] [comments]
  10. Stuck on Pending? Here's a quick fix

in XboX Insiders
    Stuck on Pending? Here's a quick fix: This solution immediately worked for me. I tried waiting on pending for 1 hour to no avail. Instead I followed these steps and after rebooting my Xbox after a full shutdown I was able to open the...