R the servers down in nh

Discus and support R the servers down in nh in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Server not connecting timing out 1c4861f8-ebf6-40fd-b2b3-9dc6daa17c1c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DawnaJacques, Jul 8, 2019.

1. DawnaJacques
    DawnaJacques Guest

R the servers down in nh

Server not connecting timing out

:)

DawnaJacques, Jul 8, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

R the servers down in nh

There are some issues with the services. You can monitor the status
    HERE.
  3. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

R the servers down in nh

You can check out any and all service outages that are being investigated or reported at the link I provided. Right now it seems as if there is a bunch of stuff either down or limited on the Xbox 360, however, the Xbox One service looks good to go.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status
  4. Lef245 Win User

LIVE is still not working for some of us

Its 6:30 pm here in NH. Been down since at least 9:00am when I first tried this morning.
  5. xBassRiffx Win User

halo reach servers r down

It seems so, I just played a couple when it was up for a short while, and it went down again.
  6. mr rousseau Win User

Founder Registration ???

Server is down. They finally updated the server to now show an 'Unexpected Error' message instead of the Error 500. Typical launch day server overload...

m r
Thema:

R the servers down in nh

1. R the servers down in nh - Similar Threads - servers down

2. Are the xCloud servers down because with any game I try to start it says failed go connect...

in XboX Insiders
    Are the xCloud servers down because with any game I try to start it says failed go connect...: submitted by /u/PixelDefiant [link] [comments]
  3. DID ea shut down fight night champion servers ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    DID ea shut down fight night champion servers ?: I have xbox live and when I connect online it won't allow me to so I'm guessing it's gone for good 111fac97-802c-4dc2-a160-805c9dfcb01b
  4. Call of duty Modern warfare, game not loading , Xbox saying system server down?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty Modern warfare, game not loading , Xbox saying system server down?: I recently bought the new call of duty on friday and since then i have been unable to get on! The system server on the support says there is and error and will hopefully be online soon! Well its...
  5. After Xbox servers went down yesterday my Xbox’s can’t play online!

in XBoX on Consoles
    After Xbox servers went down yesterday my Xbox’s can’t play online!: I own 2 Xbox’s and on both of my consoles I have gold it even says I do in my games and apps. But when I try to open anything it tells me I don’t have gold it sends me to the screen to buy gold....
  6. I think the server is down

in XBoX on Consoles
    I think the server is down: I was playing, the game quit to the homero, the controller does not respond. When you restar the Xbox one stars a eternal loading screen. After that screen Turn black...
  7. Forza 6 servers down?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 6 servers down?: The forza 6 servers have been down for several days now and we’ve seen nothing online as to why they’re down or when they’ll be back up. Does anyone have any info on this? thanks!...
  8. solitaire event server down - July 18 2019

in XBoX on Windows
    solitaire event server down - July 18 2019: I can access other solitaire games but the event server is not connecting. Had 19 of 20 done I finally had to give up trying to connect. What's happening? Rather frustrating. Does anyone at...
  9. XBox Live Halo Reach Server Down 12:25 CST 4/9

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Live Halo Reach Server Down 12:25 CST 4/9: Xbox Live Halo Reach Server Down 12:25 CST 4/9 4c79edd8-dedc-44c4-974f-ee1df45900be
  10. Microsoft store servers down?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft store servers down?: Hey guys, does anyone know why I might not me able to access the store at all? I've constantly been met with a message that reads... Try that again Page could not be loaded. Please try again...