R the servers down in nh

Discus and support R the servers down in nh in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Server not connecting timing out 1c4861f8-ebf6-40fd-b2b3-9dc6daa17c1c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DawnaJacques, Jul 8, 2019.

1. DawnaJacques
    DawnaJacques Guest

R the servers down in nh

Server not connecting timing out

:)

DawnaJacques, Jul 8, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

R the servers down in nh

There are some issues with the services. You can monitor the status
    HERE.
  3. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

R the servers down in nh

You can check out any and all service outages that are being investigated or reported at the link I provided. Right now it seems as if there is a bunch of stuff either down or limited on the Xbox 360, however, the Xbox One service looks good to go.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status
  4. Lef245 Win User

LIVE is still not working for some of us

Its 6:30 pm here in NH. Been down since at least 9:00am when I first tried this morning.
  5. xBassRiffx Win User

halo reach servers r down

It seems so, I just played a couple when it was up for a short while, and it went down again.
  6. mr rousseau Win User

Founder Registration ???

Server is down. They finally updated the server to now show an 'Unexpected Error' message instead of the Error 500. Typical launch day server overload...

m r
Thema:

R the servers down in nh

1. R the servers down in nh - Similar Threads - servers down

2. XBox Live Halo Reach Server Down 12:25 CST 4/9

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Live Halo Reach Server Down 12:25 CST 4/9: Xbox Live Halo Reach Server Down 12:25 CST 4/9 4c79edd8-dedc-44c4-974f-ee1df45900be
  3. Microsoft store servers down?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft store servers down?: Hey guys, does anyone know why I might not me able to access the store at all? I've constantly been met with a message that reads... Try that again Page could not be loaded. Please try again...
  4. Xbox servers down

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox servers down: What happens when servers go down and when there back on,all your game content has gone and your back at the start. a46dcc9a-b9b4-4baf-a103-9153337ed62d
  5. Bingo server down

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bingo server down: How long is this going to take to fix? Tried all day!!! Useless!! 09a9340a-9bb7-45f4-a4c0-6c2b51a7e1e6
  6. Selected servers down ?..why ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Selected servers down ?..why ?: So we're on day 2 with no connectivity. All apparently is working OK according to the Microsoft website...can't seem to get any answers... now REALLY fed up 0bb577ad-d9d9-4436-a94e-1c02703239b0
  7. 2K Games is shutting down then EVOLVE servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    2K Games is shutting down then EVOLVE servers: What achievements will be unavailable for the EVOLVE game after the servers are shut down.? Will these achievements be given to players after the server shutdown? 9ef7cf0c-3ca1-4387-b87b-f601553b9b7c
  8. BINGO GAME SERVER DOWN ONCE AGAIN!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BINGO GAME SERVER DOWN ONCE AGAIN!: Once again the Bingo Game Server is down. Doesn't anyone with MS or their FIRMA developers really care how they affect gamers??? Come on people...why is the the ONLY server that has constant...
  9. Dragon Age Servers Down

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age Servers Down: This has been going on since July. EA has recently reported that issue lies on both ends (EA and Microsoft/Sony.) Also, that it requires cooperation between to companies to resolve it. Do we have...
  10. BINGO SERVER DOWN ONCE AGAIN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BINGO SERVER DOWN ONCE AGAIN: ONCE AGAIN THE INFAMOUS BINGO SERVERS ARE DOWN AND MICROSOFT DOES NOT ADDRESS THIS ISSUE TO THE PUBLIC-WE REALLY ONLY HAVE A FEW OPTIONS:EITHER UNINSTALL GAME/NEVER PLAY AGAIN/FIND ANOTHER GAME TO...