RACISM? WE DON'T PLAY THAT.

Discus and support RACISM? WE DON'T PLAY THAT. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently saw a video posted of a black female gamer being harassed by racists during a game of OVERWATCH. NO GAMER should ever be exposed to to THAT... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DaNewWurldOrder, Apr 15, 2019 at 11:36 AM.

1. RACISM? WE DON'T PLAY THAT.

I recently saw a video posted of a black female gamer being harassed by racists during a game of OVERWATCH.

NO GAMER should ever be exposed to to THAT kind of ridiculousness while trying to enjoy their favorite thing.

Therefore, I plan to start a petition to ask Xbox LIVE and PSN to ban ANY PLAYER engaging in racist/hate speech FOR LIFE.

RACIST JERK or ONLINE GAMER. YOU. CAN'T. BE. BOTH.

I hope I can count on my gaming family to help bring an END to this
    [mod removed-profanity].

Here is a link to the video: [Mod removed-inappropriate]

:)

DaNewWurldOrder, Apr 15, 2019 at 11:36 AM
Thema:

RACISM? WE DON'T PLAY THAT.

1. RACISM? WE DON'T PLAY THAT. - Similar Threads - RACISM DON'T PLAY

2. Insultes et racisme en partie de jeu vidéo [Insults and racism in part video game ]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Insultes et racisme en partie de jeu vidéo [Insults and racism in part video game ]: Bonjour, divers joueurs sont au courant du jeu, par quel moyen pouvez-vous faire remonter, je ne tolère pas plus les comportements de ce genre que sur voit de plus en plus. UNEAucun moyen de...
  3. Why was I banned for “racism” for talking about fortnite skins?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I banned for “racism” for talking about fortnite skins?: hey all, i received a 2 week chat ban that was just upheld. They said i was being racist, but i was talking about fortnite skins. I live in Toronto Canada, arguably the most multi-cultural place...
  4. Ark Survival Evolved - Harassment, threats, abuse, griefing, and racism from a player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Survival Evolved - Harassment, threats, abuse, griefing, and racism from a player: Yesterday night my brother and I were harassed, threatened, and abused in the game Ark Survival Evolved. I have written the game designer company Studio Wildcard over the matter and was pressed to...
  5. Does 343 condone hatespeech and racism?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does 343 condone hatespeech and racism?: two months ago i joined a spartan company by the name of Hydra Nations. Their bio is all about being a better player and playing as a team so i was interested as i am always trying to find new...
  6. For Honor Legends XBOX Club Openly Supports Racism Towards Blacks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For Honor Legends XBOX Club Openly Supports Racism Towards Blacks: I just encountered an entire game club of racists, where the admins did not seem to care about any of the racist messages being spewed. I won't go into detail, but I have images. I was called a...
  7. HOMOPHOBIA RACISM AND SEXUAL HARASSMENT IN NHL17

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HOMOPHOBIA RACISM AND SEXUAL HARASSMENT IN NHL17: I'd like to know what EA Sports and Xbox United is doing about the rampant abuse in NHL17 with respect to the pervasive tirade of homophobic, racist and sexual harassment in NHL17, particiularily...
  8. is xbox racist or support racism

in XBoX on Consoles
    is xbox racist or support racism: this is a actual question xbox and xbox support are you racist or support racism i came to you guys over a month ago about being spam reported by racist players y'all told me to block them and...
  9. I got console banned for defending myself against racism ....

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got console banned for defending myself against racism ....: So this guy I’m in a group with in invited me to a party so we could play a game, I beat this guy badly mind you, and next thing I know he calls me the n word, and then I caused him out badly for...
  10. ARK Survival Evolved - Harassment, threats, abuse, griefing, and racism from a player

in XBoX on Consoles
    ARK Survival Evolved - Harassment, threats, abuse, griefing, and racism from a player: Yesterday night my brother and I were harassed, threatened, and abused in the game Ark Survival Evolved. I have written the game designer company Studio Wildcard over the matter and was pressed to...