Racist user still not banned

Discus and support Racist user still not banned in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have reported this user [mod removed] several times for racist messages and explatives almost every game ive encountered with this dispecable human... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StephM2, Jan 13, 2021.

1. StephM2
    StephM2 Guest

I have reported this user [mod removed] several times for racist messages and explatives almost every game ive encountered with this dispecable human and yet he never gets banned. Why? Is it because hes white?

:)

StephM2, Jan 13, 2021
  2. Lady Nataleigh Win User

If they were sending offending messages, the most they would receive is a communication ban, not a complete ban. Along with that, the only person that would know they were banned is them and them alone. Lastly, your reports may take a bit to deal with
    because the enforcement team gets an influx of reports daily.
  3. sandy the hippy Win User

Racist player still not banned

I would suggest that unless there is any new info not contained here that the thread be closed, and possibly censored by a moderator.

Also, I'm assuming we are all aware of forum guidelines, especially when replying with NEW information, and not just repeating what's already been said.
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

Namimg and shaming other gamers ia not allowed on the forums.

The enforcement team investigates all the reports and gather evidence to take the appropriate action.

Bans/suspensions is not always done immediately.

All you can do at this time is report and block the offending gamer and not reply to his messages.
  5. AridLizard Win User

we can't help on the community forums as we are not part of the Enforcement Team and they don't view these posts.

it is also doubtful that they will correspond with you about their decision or investigation into another player.

what I can do is suggest that you and everyone in the FB group block this user and stop replying to his messages. trolls only thrive when you feed them.

I hope this helps.
  6. sandy the hippy Win User

Look, first off, forums are NOT the place to name and shame, and DEFINITELY NOT the place to share offensive content....

Report and block the offender and move on, it's out of your hands at that point.

If you've reported and blocked him, it should no longer affect you, and any people you encounter who do have issue, advice that they do same.

I know it's not great behaviour but don't be drawn into similar behaviour yourself, especially since it sounds lime you have a private group dedicated to reporting him... think how that would seem if it was the other way round...

If he's been reported, move on, don't let it shape how you game...
Thema:

1. Racist user still not banned - Similar Threads - Racist user still

2. Do xbox ban people for being racist and harassment?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do xbox ban people for being racist and harassment?: I have a "friend" who consistently uses the N word (he's white) and made remarks about autism. I have reported him and so has someone else a number of times and he has never been banned or...
  3. How do i report Players using racist words on Halo MCC on pc as it does not have any report...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i report Players using racist words on Halo MCC on pc as it does not have any report...: i also have screenshot but nowhere to report the person who throughout the match used insults and did it again in the match after [mod removed] f63340c7-9b1a-41af-97e4-75df1ef4e2a0
  4. How can I present the evidence of the player who messaged me racist comments?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I present the evidence of the player who messaged me racist comments?: So I just caught the screenshot of this Overwatch player which I will not name due to security who called me the N-word. I need to send this proof to Microsoft and I already reported this player....
  5. Banned for calling out a racist

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Banned for calling out a racist: Hello so I have had consitent problems with a player in the small group I play with. This one kid we play with constantly says very racist things to me. Im a black guy and he drops the N bomb...
  6. Very Racist Encounter in Party.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Very Racist Encounter in Party.: Good day, I am making this report just because I really want something to be done about this, I just played a game of fifa against some dude, gamertag: KingUMPz and after the game this dude...
  7. #FireNataliaDomingo Take Action Against Your Racist Employees

in XBoX on Consoles
    #FireNataliaDomingo Take Action Against Your Racist Employees: Hello! Microsoft/Xbox/Mixer we haven't forgot about your "Slave Master" Natalia Domingo! Just because Mixer has now shut down doesn't mean that Millian has got justice and that ALL Mixer Partner...
  8. How can we get racist players banned? [EXPLICIT]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can we get racist players banned? [EXPLICIT]: In playing Modern Warfare yesterday, I ran into one of the most disturbing racists ever in years of playing online. Linking some short clips of the behavior below, but the actual tirade went on...
  9. This person keeps posting racist and harassing post, this time 550. Please just do...

in XboX Insiders
    This person keeps posting racist and harassing post, this time 550. Please just do...: [IMG] submitted by /u/404nocreativusername [link] [comments]
  10. Racist User Want Action Taken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Racist User Want Action Taken: I want to make known a particular user, whose actions on XBOX live reflect those of a petulant, immature racist. The user, [Mod Removed], is a player that likes to go an attack players, but is...