RAD by Double Fine

Discus and support RAD by Double Fine in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYFnZzMvaT0 I just learned about this game today and it looks really cool. it's a top-down action game with mutations... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NEVER_FEAR, Aug 14, 2019.

1. NEVER_FEAR
    NEVER_FEAR Guest

RAD by Double Fine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYFnZzMvaT0

I just learned about this game today and it looks really cool. it's a top-down action game with mutations that just looks crazy and it comes out next week. What do you all think of this game?

Description from their website.

RAD is a 3D action rogue-like set in a post-post-apocalyptic world, where humanity has faced armageddon not once, but twice.

Playing as a teenage protagonist, you must venture into the Fallow — an ever-changing, radioactive wasteland filled with unknown and unspeakable creatures. It is here that you will find the solution to heal the world and transform the cracked, barren landscape
    into a lush source of new life

More Info here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odscEfmPaLI

:)

NEVER_FEAR, Aug 14, 2019
  2. McDaddyTree Win User

RAD by Double Fine

This looks interesting...I have too many games already but I'll have to add this to my list of future games because it looks good and I think I could have a bit of fun with it.
  3. NEVER_FEAR Win User

RAD by Double Fine

No trouble, I thought it looked amazing and wanted to share it.
  4. Fos Win User

RAD by Double Fine

It looks very interesting. I'll keep an eye on it when it releases!
  5. Zero420override Win User

RAD by Double Fine

Looks like it has potential
  6. BeefyJerky Win User

RAD by Double Fine

This has definitely peaked my interest! I'll be looking for it
Thema:

RAD by Double Fine

1. RAD by Double Fine - Similar Threads - RAD Double Fine

2. VBUCKS double charge!!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    VBUCKS double charge!!: When I purchased the V Bucks, I logged on to my laptop computer and made the purchase. My 10 year old son was logged on to the Xbox. I walked in to the living room and told him I had made the...
  3. Double charging when i buy the game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Double charging when i buy the game pass: Today i bought game pass pc beta and ant the time the payment was made, they charged me twice the value to be paid. How can I make the claim to return the money that does not apply? [img]...
  4. Anyone getting double down on the onscreen keyboard?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone getting double down on the onscreen keyboard?: It often just skips down to spacebar when I press down on the analog stick skipping a row. I have not tried it on a non-Xbox insider console. submitted by /u/YouAreSalty [link] [comments]
  5. Double xbox live billing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Double xbox live billing: hello my xbox live gold is charged double and I do not know why can you help me? e909d414-a00a-4216-91cf-de0bfaa08983
  6. Double nat type

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Double nat type: Double nat type The problem is found in the Router of the building, you should reset all the protection rules of the first Router, to put a second Router in cascade and set it as you prefer....
  7. Xbox One controller double input on "A" button

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One controller double input on "A" button: Problem as stated above. Using on PC with a receiver(the dongle type thing) plugged into USB, not Bluetooth. At first I thought the "A" button was spoiled and bought a new controller. Same...
  8. My controller double clicks on Xbox home ONLY!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller double clicks on Xbox home ONLY!: I own the xbox one s and one day the xbox home wasnt working properly. Everhtime i am using the home menu, when i press down it goes down 2 or 3 times same thing for every button on the...
  9. Tony Hawk Pro Skater 5 "Rad Pack"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tony Hawk Pro Skater 5 "Rad Pack": I have recently bought THPS5 from GAME, with the pre-order I receive the "rad pack" download code. For a long period of time it wouldn't even accept the code, with the sorry we couldn't download...
  10. Free games this month are pretty rad.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free games this month are pretty rad.: Compared to "Res HD", "Panzer Dragoon" and "Child Of Eden"... "Crimson Dragon" is a pile of garbage. I want to like this game and I actually bought it ages ago before it was free but...