Rage 2 audio and lip sync

Discus and support Rage 2 audio and lip sync in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i was just wondering if anyone has noticed the npc lip sync in rage 2 yet i have it on the xbox and my mate on the ps4 and we both noticed the same... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by freerunninglou9, May 16, 2019 at 11:03 AM.

1. Rage 2 audio and lip sync

So i was just wondering if anyone has noticed the npc lip sync in rage 2 yet i have it on the xbox and my mate on the ps4 and we both noticed the same issues.

When your talking to npc's in the game what the audio is saying does not match the sync of the npc's mouth i understand the small ammount sliding threw development but its every npc so far.

Has anyone else noticed this and if so what do they think.

:)

freerunninglou9, May 16, 2019 at 11:03 AM
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

You should contact bethesda about it, that way they can fix it.
  3. freerunninglou9 Win User

The lip sync is poor also shame really
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Yeah,i've had a few sound/voice issues.One was early on when I was being given one of the main missions.

I don't play with subtitles on so didn't hear a word he said.
  5. Yoshack Fyre84 Win User

Voice Command Xbox Pause/Play Was Working Fine....Stopped Working

Also, the Audio/Lip Sync of my Blu-Ray was getting whacked out when using the XBOX PAUSE command. I'd have to pick up a controller and rewind a little and replay, then the lip sync would fix itself. Definitely not a perfect system.
  6. grassbot Win User

xbox tv problem

As I stated, in the service menu you can change the audio delay to sort out the lip sync problem.
Thema:

1. Rage 2 audio and lip sync - Similar Threads - Rage audio lip

2. Are You Full of Rage?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are You Full of Rage?: I am an all-time online fighting gamer, mostly playing Tekken 7 online & these games has rage quitters who just quit when they are about to loose, in many occasions that match is tied to my...
  3. Rage 2 pre-order content not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rage 2 pre-order content not working: Im currently having an issue in which the rage 2 dlc is not appearing in my game even tho i have downloaded the content. - i am signed in to my bethesda.net account - i have redownloaded the...
  4. Rage 2 codes redeemed but not installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rage 2 codes redeemed but not installed: Hello I have redeemed the deluxe edition and pre order pack for Rage 2 but it has not installed on my xbox one console . I have checked purchase history and both codes have been redeemed ....
  5. What is everyones opinion on Rage 2 so far?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is everyones opinion on Rage 2 so far?: I'm really excited for it I loved the first one and yeah rage to is a stand alone game but it's still going to be similar in ways d08f6532-ff75-4a7a-ad57-ec2a8840ee70
  6. Share your favorite Rage 2 moments so far!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Share your favorite Rage 2 moments so far!: Rage 2 officially launched about 10 hours ago! I just got done playing it and I've gotta say, it's a real joy. The shooting is very satisfying, the characters are unique and fun, and the moments...
  7. Dragon Ball Raging Blast 2 Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Ball Raging Blast 2 Xbox 360: [Translation - Hi, I'm trying to solve a problem in the dragon ball game raging blast 2 in battle zone mode, in xbox 360 problem image:] Oi,Eu estou tentando resolver um problema no jogo dragon...
  8. FIST OF THE NORTH STAR KEN'S RAGE ON Backwards Compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIST OF THE NORTH STAR KEN'S RAGE ON Backwards Compatibility: Fist of the North Star Ken's Rage was my Main Game on my XBOX 360, so I hope I can play it on my XBOX ONE X. 292ad5a4-2e9e-4967-9bd1-12c9238c7cd6
  9. retrocompatibilità Ken's Rage su XBOX ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    retrocompatibilità Ken's Rage su XBOX ONE: Split from this thread. Salve quando sara possibile la retrocompatibilita' del gioco fist of the north 2 presto e natale fate sto regalo :)...
  10. Dragonball raging blast 1&2 backwards compatible please make this happen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragonball raging blast 1&2 backwards compatible please make this happen: I really miss playing these games cant believe it hasnt been backwards compatible yet please make this happen bcfbae05-8209-4646-b85b-24a9511d3727