Rage 2 crashing

Discus and support Rage 2 crashing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all. Need help. About 10 hours into Rage 2. On xbox one S. Loaded my last save to play, about 20 seconds in, the screen froze along with a loud... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DietmarKerovec, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Rage 2 crashing

Hi all. Need help. About 10 hours into Rage 2. On xbox one S. Loaded my last save to play, about 20 seconds in, the screen froze along with a loud buzzing sound. After about 10 seconds of this, it disappears and goes back to the dash board. Thought it
    might be a corrupt save so tried other previous save points. Still the same. Have tried everything from clearing cache, to hard reset, full shutdown, deleting saves from hard drive, uninstalling game and re installing. Delete and reinstall profile, restarting
    console. Nothing, still the same. So I uninstalled the game, deleted ALL save files including the cloud, reinstalled so it started from the very beginning. Still the same. I then got a brand new disc from place of purchase. Reinstalled this new disc. By the
    way, every install was done with full update with my network. Still the same!! Finally bit the bullet, did a FULL FACTORY RESET. Reinstalled again the new disc with update. STILL THE SAME!! I loaded Red Dead Redemption 2 and played for 10 minutes and it was
    fine....So my question is what can I do next?! Does it sound like a console issue? Surely it’s not the game. Please help thanks...

:)

DietmarKerovec, Sep 28, 2019
  2. AngelObullets Win User

Rage 2 crashing

Hi DietmarKerovec

I think you need to reach out to game devs on this, You might need to restart the game as well due to the issue you brought up.
  3. BlondeBarbie87 Win User

Rage 2 crashing

Hi this could very well be specific in game server issue different game have different servers mine crashes all the time i perform a cold restart but i as well clear the cache in my advanced network settings before a cold restart on my console this works
    for myself
  4. XblZoey Win User

Rage 2 crashing

Hi there!

I agree with the previous comment. You should contact them via https://bethesda.net/en/game/rage2 .

Also i think you should also contact xbox customer support and explain the issue as they may have more information on the matter.
  5. DietmarKerovec Win User

Rage 2 crashing

How do I reach out to them?

So you think it’s NOT a console issue?

The game has been totally erased and restarted after a factory reset of console.
  6. AngelObullets Win User

Rage 2 crashing

Thema:

Rage 2 crashing

1. Rage 2 crashing - Similar Threads - Rage crashing

2. Rage 2 and Wolfenstein 2 is Not Opening !!! " 0x803F8001 "

in XBoX Accessibility
    Rage 2 and Wolfenstein 2 is Not Opening !!! " 0x803F8001 ": I see these games in Gamepass Games List and i was able Download these games. But Now This Games Wont Open , and i am seeing 0x803F8001. Rage 2 and Wolfenstein 2 has same Problem. Please Fix This...
  3. Rage 2 not launching right after downloading and installing it

in XBoX on Windows
    Rage 2 not launching right after downloading and installing it: I purchased Rage 2 a few weeks back and i haven’t had the luck to even see the game launcher come up.For the record, my PC matches the setting recommended by the game. Here’s the problem: I...
  4. Rage 2 screen flickering

in XBoX on Windows
    Rage 2 screen flickering: Im having problems with screen flicker when i play Rage 2. When i played it in december i had no problems but today when i wanted to play it again it started to flicker, what can i do? You can...
  5. SOLVED: Can't sign-in to Rage 2 (crashes)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SOLVED: Can't sign-in to Rage 2 (crashes): This is regarding the digital version. I've tried a factory reset, re-installed, power cycled, etc, but the game still crashes when trying to sign in. Is anyone else having an issue? I've...
  6. RAGE 2 (PC) is currently unavailable.

in XBoX on Windows
    RAGE 2 (PC) is currently unavailable.: I'm waiting for a month but it still unavailable. Why ? (I have game pass.) 0155b079-d380-4950-9367-bc3d981780cd
  7. I’m finding the sound in the Rage 2 game is happening was to much It is still happening to...

in XboX Insiders
    I’m finding the sound in the Rage 2 game is happening was to much It is still happening to...: When I was playing the Rage 2 game it lost sound again then I restarted my console then when I went to launch the Rage 2 game it played great for a while then I lost the sound in the game and the...
  8. Problem with loosing sound when playing Rage 2 game the sound in the game would work great...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with loosing sound when playing Rage 2 game the sound in the game would work great...: The sound in the Rage 2 game has suddenly started happening just recently when I started playing the game. I have tried uninstalling the game then reinstalling the Rege 2 game that didn’t fix the...
  9. Rage 2 will not start - only launches the Crash Reporter

in XBoX on Windows
    Rage 2 will not start - only launches the Crash Reporter: Win 10 Pro v1909 Build 18363.476 Xbox (Beta) app (v1911.1001.9.0) Windows Defender AV Hardware specs: Ryzen 2600X 32GB PC3200 2x16GB RAM nVidia 2070 Super nVidia driver v441.41 2 Monitors...
  10. Unable to play rage 2 / boarderlands 3 due to crashes. Looking for other games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play rage 2 / boarderlands 3 due to crashes. Looking for other games: I pre-ordered borderlands 3 but was unable to play it as it kept turning off my console and got a refund. I then decided to buy and download Rage 2 worked great for about a week now whenever I...