Rage 2 crashing

Discus and support Rage 2 crashing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all. Need help. About 10 hours into Rage 2. On xbox one S. Loaded my last save to play, about 20 seconds in, the screen froze along with a loud... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DietmarKerovec, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Rage 2 crashing

Hi all. Need help. About 10 hours into Rage 2. On xbox one S. Loaded my last save to play, about 20 seconds in, the screen froze along with a loud buzzing sound. After about 10 seconds of this, it disappears and goes back to the dash board. Thought it
    might be a corrupt save so tried other previous save points. Still the same. Have tried everything from clearing cache, to hard reset, full shutdown, deleting saves from hard drive, uninstalling game and re installing. Delete and reinstall profile, restarting
    console. Nothing, still the same. So I uninstalled the game, deleted ALL save files including the cloud, reinstalled so it started from the very beginning. Still the same. I then got a brand new disc from place of purchase. Reinstalled this new disc. By the
    way, every install was done with full update with my network. Still the same!! Finally bit the bullet, did a FULL FACTORY RESET. Reinstalled again the new disc with update. STILL THE SAME!! I loaded Red Dead Redemption 2 and played for 10 minutes and it was
    fine....So my question is what can I do next?! Does it sound like a console issue? Surely it’s not the game. Please help thanks...

:)

DietmarKerovec, Sep 28, 2019
  2. AngelObullets Win User

Rage 2 crashing

Hi DietmarKerovec

I think you need to reach out to game devs on this, You might need to restart the game as well due to the issue you brought up.
  3. BlondeBarbie87 Win User

Rage 2 crashing

Hi this could very well be specific in game server issue different game have different servers mine crashes all the time i perform a cold restart but i as well clear the cache in my advanced network settings before a cold restart on my console this works
    for myself
  4. XblZoey Win User

Rage 2 crashing

Hi there!

I agree with the previous comment. You should contact them via https://bethesda.net/en/game/rage2 .

Also i think you should also contact xbox customer support and explain the issue as they may have more information on the matter.
  5. DietmarKerovec Win User

Rage 2 crashing

How do I reach out to them?

So you think it’s NOT a console issue?

The game has been totally erased and restarted after a factory reset of console.
  6. AngelObullets Win User

Rage 2 crashing

Thema:

Rage 2 crashing

1. Rage 2 crashing - Similar Threads - Rage crashing

2. rage 2 on xbox one x freezing within 20 seconds only in game play if attached to internet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    rage 2 on xbox one x freezing within 20 seconds only in game play if attached to internet: Hi Have problems with Rage 2 freezing ever time within 10 to 20 seconds of the start of game play. This only happens if connected to internet Works fine if i unplug internet. I have just added a...
  3. Unable to play rage 2 / boarderlands 3 due to crashes. Looking for other games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play rage 2 / boarderlands 3 due to crashes. Looking for other games: I pre-ordered borderlands 3 but was unable to play it as it kept turning off my console and got a refund. I then decided to buy and download Rage 2 worked great for about a week now whenever I...
  4. Rage for Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rage for Xbox One: I went into my local Walmart a few nights ago and bought an Xbox One copy of the game Rage. I brought it home to see that, for some reason, it's three discs, and my Xbox won't play any of them....
  5. Rage 1 compatibility error on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rage 1 compatibility error on Xbox one: Hi there i have seen other closed topics on this subject, but nothing that resolved the issue as far as i could see i have a working set of 3 rage 1 disks, the game installs and works fine in...
  6. Rage 2 deluxe content not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rage 2 deluxe content not working: I bought rage 2 deluxe edition and when I added the deluxe content I didn't get it. I have linked my bethesda account. Please help me. f027dfe8-ea8e-444b-b342-794bb3f64dc1
  7. RAGE 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RAGE 2: Hello community, i buyed RAGE 2 the DELUXE-Edition but the Deluxepart is "in game" not available. Can anyone help me? and where is a REAL-Person for support? and how can i take legal actions...
  8. RAGE backcompat error 0X8082000c

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RAGE backcompat error 0X8082000c: I just bought the RAGE game that claims it's backwards compatible. Disc 1 installs, but when I try Disc 2 and/or 3 I get the "This game isn't playable here, For a list of Xbox 360 games playable...
  9. PSA Rage 2 Deluxe Edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PSA Rage 2 Deluxe Edition.: Hello all, since there is Rage 2 is currently on sale on xbox both regular and deluxe edtions. I wanted to inform you that currently Rage 2 Deluxe Edition my have an issue where the deluxe content...
  10. Rage 2 Deluxe Edition Not Working/Displaying

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rage 2 Deluxe Edition Not Working/Displaying: Hello, I purchased as physical copy of Rage 2, and entered the code that came with the disc for the deluxe edition. For some reason the content is not showing up. Below I'm going to list all the...