Rage 2 deluxe content not working

Discus and support Rage 2 deluxe content not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought rage 2 deluxe edition and when I added the deluxe content I didn't get it. I have linked my bethesda account. Please help me.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RattlyOrangutan, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Rage 2 deluxe content not working

I bought rage 2 deluxe edition and when I added the deluxe content I didn't get it. I have linked my bethesda account. Please help me.

:)

RattlyOrangutan, Sep 2, 2019
  2. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Hi,

Try to powercycle your xbox by holding the on button for 5-10 seconds sometimes it fixes the issue
  3. ROBIN H 25 Win User

To get you're Deluxe contents, it's best to open a support ticket on Bethesda.net and let them know, it's an issue on Bethesda's end, as many players, including myself have had missing Deluxe Edition content,

Going through the Bethesda support ticket is the only way to get the Deluxe content unlocked, i know it's silly to have to do this but that what support tickets are for,

There's been a number of post's on here about Rage 2 missing Deluxe Edition content and a whole lot more on Bethesda forums.
  4. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Is it something that needs to be downloaded and installed separately? I wonder if it's available to view separately in the Store. If you can find the deluxe content and you have already purchased it and redeemed it, it might let you Install it from the
    Store page.
  5. KtronProduction Win User

I bought rage 2 deluxe edition and when I added the deluxe content I didn't get it. I have linked my bethesda account. Please help me.
    Try contacting the support team. Im sure they can help you.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
  6. ROBIN H 25 Win User

RAGE 2

To get you're Deluxe contents, it's best to open a support ticket on Bethesda.net and let them know, it's nothing to do with Microsoft, it's an issue on Bethesda's end, as many players, including myself have had missing Deluxe Edition content,

Going through the Bethesda support ticket is the only way to get the Deluxe content unlocked, i know it's silly to have to do this but that what support tickets are for,

There's been a couple of post's on here about Rage 2 missing Deluxe Edition content and a whole lot more on Bethesda forums.
Thema:

1. Rage 2 deluxe content not working - Similar Threads - Rage deluxe content

2. Rage for Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rage for Xbox One: I went into my local Walmart a few nights ago and bought an Xbox One copy of the game Rage. I brought it home to see that, for some reason, it's three discs, and my Xbox won't play any of them....
  3. Rage 1 compatibility error on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rage 1 compatibility error on Xbox one: Hi there i have seen other closed topics on this subject, but nothing that resolved the issue as far as i could see i have a working set of 3 rage 1 disks, the game installs and works fine in...
  4. RAGE 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RAGE 2: Hello community, i buyed RAGE 2 the DELUXE-Edition but the Deluxepart is "in game" not available. Can anyone help me? and where is a REAL-Person for support? and how can i take legal actions...
  5. RAGE backcompat error 0X8082000c

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RAGE backcompat error 0X8082000c: I just bought the RAGE game that claims it's backwards compatible. Disc 1 installs, but when I try Disc 2 and/or 3 I get the "This game isn't playable here, For a list of Xbox 360 games playable...
  6. PSA Rage 2 Deluxe Edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PSA Rage 2 Deluxe Edition.: Hello all, since there is Rage 2 is currently on sale on xbox both regular and deluxe edtions. I wanted to inform you that currently Rage 2 Deluxe Edition my have an issue where the deluxe content...
  7. Rage 2 Deluxe Edition Not Working/Displaying

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rage 2 Deluxe Edition Not Working/Displaying: Hello, I purchased as physical copy of Rage 2, and entered the code that came with the disc for the deluxe edition. For some reason the content is not showing up. Below I'm going to list all the...
  8. Backwards Compatible Rage in French

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatible Rage in French: I have recently gotten the "Xbox Game Pass Ultimate" and downloaded the Backwards Compatible version of Rage but when i launched the game it was all in French, my Xbox language is English and i...
  9. I redeemed my RAGE 2 Deluxe Pack code but it didn't download and doesn't appear in the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed my RAGE 2 Deluxe Pack code but it didn't download and doesn't appear in the game...: Hi everybody! I've got a problem with the RAGE 2 Deluxe Pack DLC on Xbox One. I entered the DLC code on my Xbox when I purchased the game on May 14th. Until now the DLC did not show up, although...
  10. Rage 2 Digital Deluxe items not available.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rage 2 Digital Deluxe items not available.: Hello. I pre-ordered the Rage 2 digital deluxe edition. I am not getting the items I was promised for the game. They are supposed to come in-game once you link your Bethesda account, which I have....