Rage 2 pre-order content not working

Discus and support Rage 2 pre-order content not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im currently having an issue in which the rage 2 dlc is not appearing in my game even tho i have downloaded the content. - i am signed in to my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EpicFai1z, May 19, 2019.

1. EpicFai1z
    EpicFai1z Guest

Im currently having an issue in which the rage 2 dlc is not appearing in my game even tho i have downloaded the content.

- i am signed in to my bethesda.net account

- i have redownloaded the game and the dlc to see if that would work

- i have got past the point in game that the content should show up.

- i have reset my xbox

I have posted on bethesda and they have not provided any support and saw that multiple people are having the same issue. I dunno what to do as its actually really annoying and its not even been acknowledged as an issue..

Any help would be appreciated

:)

EpicFai1z, May 19, 2019
  2. EpicFai1z Win User

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
    No luck still not working
  3. {Parity} Win User

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  4. DonzaMac Win User

Whats your next Pre Order going to be?

I have now added to my pre orders

Borderlands 2

Goldeneye reloded

Rage
  5. Barren 791 Win User

What Post Apocalyptic game will be the best?

I am also waiting for Rage 2. I am not sure I could pre-order 2 games, let alone 3. The suspense of wanting to play them would to much.
  6. Pandasaur cx Win User

Destiny Rise of Iron preorder

CoyOLD MAN 83, they provided you with a code for the exact amount to get the pre-order content from the digital store. That's just how pre-ordering or purchasing content from a retailer works.
Thema:

1. Rage 2 pre-order content not working - Similar Threads - Rage pre order

2. Rage for Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rage for Xbox One: I went into my local Walmart a few nights ago and bought an Xbox One copy of the game Rage. I brought it home to see that, for some reason, it's three discs, and my Xbox won't play any of them....
  3. Rage 1 compatibility error on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rage 1 compatibility error on Xbox one: Hi there i have seen other closed topics on this subject, but nothing that resolved the issue as far as i could see i have a working set of 3 rage 1 disks, the game installs and works fine in...
  4. Rage 2 deluxe content not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rage 2 deluxe content not working: I bought rage 2 deluxe edition and when I added the deluxe content I didn't get it. I have linked my bethesda account. Please help me. f027dfe8-ea8e-444b-b342-794bb3f64dc1
  5. RAGE 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RAGE 2: Hello community, i buyed RAGE 2 the DELUXE-Edition but the Deluxepart is "in game" not available. Can anyone help me? and where is a REAL-Person for support? and how can i take legal actions...
  6. RAGE backcompat error 0X8082000c

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RAGE backcompat error 0X8082000c: I just bought the RAGE game that claims it's backwards compatible. Disc 1 installs, but when I try Disc 2 and/or 3 I get the "This game isn't playable here, For a list of Xbox 360 games playable...
  7. PSA Rage 2 Deluxe Edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PSA Rage 2 Deluxe Edition.: Hello all, since there is Rage 2 is currently on sale on xbox both regular and deluxe edtions. I wanted to inform you that currently Rage 2 Deluxe Edition my have an issue where the deluxe content...
  8. Rage 2 Deluxe Edition Not Working/Displaying

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rage 2 Deluxe Edition Not Working/Displaying: Hello, I purchased as physical copy of Rage 2, and entered the code that came with the disc for the deluxe edition. For some reason the content is not showing up. Below I'm going to list all the...
  9. Backwards Compatible Rage in French

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatible Rage in French: I have recently gotten the "Xbox Game Pass Ultimate" and downloaded the Backwards Compatible version of Rage but when i launched the game it was all in French, my Xbox language is English and i...
  10. Missing content of Code Rage 2 Collector's edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing content of Code Rage 2 Collector's edition: hi, I had a problem with Rage 2 collector's edition, the code for the deluxe edition seems to be damaged, I entered it and I do not receive anything, can you give me a solution? Or what can I do?...