Rage 2 pre-order content not working

Discus and support Rage 2 pre-order content not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im currently having an issue in which the rage 2 dlc is not appearing in my game even tho i have downloaded the content. - i am signed in to my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EpicFai1z, May 19, 2019.

1. EpicFai1z
    EpicFai1z Guest

Im currently having an issue in which the rage 2 dlc is not appearing in my game even tho i have downloaded the content.

- i am signed in to my bethesda.net account

- i have redownloaded the game and the dlc to see if that would work

- i have got past the point in game that the content should show up.

- i have reset my xbox

I have posted on bethesda and they have not provided any support and saw that multiple people are having the same issue. I dunno what to do as its actually really annoying and its not even been acknowledged as an issue..

Any help would be appreciated

:)

EpicFai1z, May 19, 2019
  2. EpicFai1z Win User

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
    No luck still not working
  3. {Parity} Win User

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  4. DonzaMac Win User

Whats your next Pre Order going to be?

I have now added to my pre orders

Borderlands 2

Goldeneye reloded

Rage
  5. Barren 791 Win User

What Post Apocalyptic game will be the best?

I am also waiting for Rage 2. I am not sure I could pre-order 2 games, let alone 3. The suspense of wanting to play them would to much.
  6. Pandasaur cx Win User

Destiny Rise of Iron preorder

CoyOLD MAN 83, they provided you with a code for the exact amount to get the pre-order content from the digital store. That's just how pre-ordering or purchasing content from a retailer works.
Thema:

1. Rage 2 pre-order content not working - Similar Threads - Rage pre order

2. Rage 2 Deluxe Edition Not Working/Displaying

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rage 2 Deluxe Edition Not Working/Displaying: Hello, I purchased as physical copy of Rage 2, and entered the code that came with the disc for the deluxe edition. For some reason the content is not showing up. Below I'm going to list all the...
  3. Backwards Compatible Rage in French

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatible Rage in French: I have recently gotten the "Xbox Game Pass Ultimate" and downloaded the Backwards Compatible version of Rage but when i launched the game it was all in French, my Xbox language is English and i...
  4. Missing content of Code Rage 2 Collector's edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing content of Code Rage 2 Collector's edition: hi, I had a problem with Rage 2 collector's edition, the code for the deluxe edition seems to be damaged, I entered it and I do not receive anything, can you give me a solution? Or what can I do?...
  5. I redeemed my RAGE 2 Deluxe Pack code but it didn't download and doesn't appear in the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed my RAGE 2 Deluxe Pack code but it didn't download and doesn't appear in the game...: Hi everybody! I've got a problem with the RAGE 2 Deluxe Pack DLC on Xbox One. I entered the DLC code on my Xbox when I purchased the game on May 14th. Until now the DLC did not show up, although...
  6. Rage 2 Digital Deluxe items not available.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rage 2 Digital Deluxe items not available.: Hello. I pre-ordered the Rage 2 digital deluxe edition. I am not getting the items I was promised for the game. They are supposed to come in-game once you link your Bethesda account, which I have....
  7. Are You Full of Rage?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are You Full of Rage?: I am an all-time online fighting gamer, mostly playing Tekken 7 online & these games has rage quitters who just quit when they are about to loose, in many occasions that match is tied to my...
  8. Rage 2 codes redeemed but not installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rage 2 codes redeemed but not installed: Hello I have redeemed the deluxe edition and pre order pack for Rage 2 but it has not installed on my xbox one console . I have checked purchase history and both codes have been redeemed ....
  9. What is everyones opinion on Rage 2 so far?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is everyones opinion on Rage 2 so far?: I'm really excited for it I loved the first one and yeah rage to is a stand alone game but it's still going to be similar in ways d08f6532-ff75-4a7a-ad57-ec2a8840ee70
  10. Rage 2 audio and lip sync

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rage 2 audio and lip sync: So i was just wondering if anyone has noticed the npc lip sync in rage 2 yet i have it on the xbox and my mate on the ps4 and we both noticed the same issues. When your talking to npc's in the...