RAGE backcompat error 0X8082000c

Discus and support RAGE backcompat error 0X8082000c in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought the RAGE game that claims it's backwards compatible. Disc 1 installs, but when I try Disc 2 and/or 3 I get the "This game isn't playable... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by USMCTigerman, Aug 8, 2019.

1. USMCTigerman
    USMCTigerman Guest

I just bought the RAGE game that claims it's backwards compatible. Disc 1 installs, but when I try Disc 2 and/or 3 I get the "This game isn't playable here, For a list of Xbox 360 games playable on Xbox one, go to
    Xbox.com/backcompat. (0x8082000c)" error message. I've looked through the forums and have not found a "fix" to this problem. After several years of this, from the forum dates, this should be a non-issue by now.

:)

USMCTigerman, Aug 8, 2019
  2. USMCTigerman Win User

I remember the multi-game discs where you only needed one to install, yet you needed the other discs to play after a certain point and the system was still able to read the other discs. Discs one and two aren't being read at all. I bought this as a bundle
    pack with Fallout 3 from Wal-Mart, and of course neither one have the booklet that usually comes with a game to tell me whether or not I need to install all three discs or whether or not I need all three to play. If not, then why have three discs when I only
    need one?
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

4. HyperVenom523 Win User

Thats weird I recently finished that game and all was ok when I played it 🤔
  5. USMCTigerman Win User

Nope, no special edition. Just the one that supposed to be backwards compatible. The case says the game will play on the XBox One now.
  6. USMCTigerman Win User

But, yeah, I did go through that list too.
Thema:

1. RAGE backcompat error 0X8082000c - Similar Threads - RAGE backcompat error

2. PSA Rage 2 Deluxe Edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PSA Rage 2 Deluxe Edition.: Hello all, since there is Rage 2 is currently on sale on xbox both regular and deluxe edtions. I wanted to inform you that currently Rage 2 Deluxe Edition my have an issue where the deluxe content...
  3. Rage 2 Deluxe Edition Not Working/Displaying

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rage 2 Deluxe Edition Not Working/Displaying: Hello, I purchased as physical copy of Rage 2, and entered the code that came with the disc for the deluxe edition. For some reason the content is not showing up. Below I'm going to list all the...
  4. Backwards Compatible Rage in French

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatible Rage in French: I have recently gotten the "Xbox Game Pass Ultimate" and downloaded the Backwards Compatible version of Rage but when i launched the game it was all in French, my Xbox language is English and i...
  5. Missing content of Code Rage 2 Collector's edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing content of Code Rage 2 Collector's edition: hi, I had a problem with Rage 2 collector's edition, the code for the deluxe edition seems to be damaged, I entered it and I do not receive anything, can you give me a solution? Or what can I do?...
  6. I redeemed my RAGE 2 Deluxe Pack code but it didn't download and doesn't appear in the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed my RAGE 2 Deluxe Pack code but it didn't download and doesn't appear in the game...: Hi everybody! I've got a problem with the RAGE 2 Deluxe Pack DLC on Xbox One. I entered the DLC code on my Xbox when I purchased the game on May 14th. Until now the DLC did not show up, although...
  7. Rage 2 Digital Deluxe items not available.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rage 2 Digital Deluxe items not available.: Hello. I pre-ordered the Rage 2 digital deluxe edition. I am not getting the items I was promised for the game. They are supposed to come in-game once you link your Bethesda account, which I have....
  8. Are You Full of Rage?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are You Full of Rage?: I am an all-time online fighting gamer, mostly playing Tekken 7 online & these games has rage quitters who just quit when they are about to loose, in many occasions that match is tied to my...
  9. Rage 2 pre-order content not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rage 2 pre-order content not working: Im currently having an issue in which the rage 2 dlc is not appearing in my game even tho i have downloaded the content. - i am signed in to my bethesda.net account - i have redownloaded the...
  10. Rage 2 codes redeemed but not installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rage 2 codes redeemed but not installed: Hello I have redeemed the deluxe edition and pre order pack for Rage 2 but it has not installed on my xbox one console . I have checked purchase history and both codes have been redeemed ....