RAGE backcompat error 0X8082000c

Discus and support RAGE backcompat error 0X8082000c in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought the RAGE game that claims it's backwards compatible. Disc 1 installs, but when I try Disc 2 and/or 3 I get the "This game isn't playable... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by USMCTigerman, Aug 8, 2019.

1. USMCTigerman
    USMCTigerman Guest

I just bought the RAGE game that claims it's backwards compatible. Disc 1 installs, but when I try Disc 2 and/or 3 I get the "This game isn't playable here, For a list of Xbox 360 games playable on Xbox one, go to
    Xbox.com/backcompat. (0x8082000c)" error message. I've looked through the forums and have not found a "fix" to this problem. After several years of this, from the forum dates, this should be a non-issue by now.

:)

USMCTigerman, Aug 8, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hey there,

We will be locking this older thread due to it being revived by a new post. If the issue is
    on going, we recommend creating a new thread
    detailing the issue at hand and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. We will be more than happy to answer any questions.

Thank you!
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi USMCTigerman,

Back then on the Xbox 360, multi-disc games were required for large games due to the storage capacity that can be encoded onto a disc in a DVD format, which Xbox 360 discs are formatted to. As the previous Xbox Ambassador mentioned, the Xbox One while connected
    to Xbox Live, will only use the disc as a license verification and would normally download the game through the Xbox Marketplace where digital Xbox 360 titles are still purchased. On the Xbox One, disc 2 & disc 3 should not be required to download the full
    game, which is why you are getting that error. Just play through the game and see if it ever asks you to insert the other discs, but I don't think it would come to that.

Let us know if there are any issues with playing the game.
  4. USMCTigerman Win User

I remember the multi-game discs where you only needed one to install, yet you needed the other discs to play after a certain point and the system was still able to read the other discs. Discs one and two aren't being read at all. I bought this as a bundle
    pack with Fallout 3 from Wal-Mart, and of course neither one have the booklet that usually comes with a game to tell me whether or not I need to install all three discs or whether or not I need all three to play. If not, then why have three discs when I only
    need one?
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

6. USMCTigerman Win User

Thanks, I'll give it a try.
Thema:

1. RAGE backcompat error 0X8082000c - Similar Threads - RAGE backcompat error

2. Rage 2 not launching right after downloading and installing it

in XBoX on Windows
    Rage 2 not launching right after downloading and installing it: I purchased Rage 2 a few weeks back and i haven’t had the luck to even see the game launcher come up.For the record, my PC matches the setting recommended by the game. Here’s the problem: I...
  3. Rage 2 screen flickering

in XBoX on Windows
    Rage 2 screen flickering: Im having problems with screen flicker when i play Rage 2. When i played it in december i had no problems but today when i wanted to play it again it started to flicker, what can i do? You can...
  4. SOLVED: Can't sign-in to Rage 2 (crashes)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SOLVED: Can't sign-in to Rage 2 (crashes): This is regarding the digital version. I've tried a factory reset, re-installed, power cycled, etc, but the game still crashes when trying to sign in. Is anyone else having an issue? I've...
  5. RAGE 2 (PC) is currently unavailable.

in XBoX on Windows
    RAGE 2 (PC) is currently unavailable.: I'm waiting for a month but it still unavailable. Why ? (I have game pass.) 0155b079-d380-4950-9367-bc3d981780cd
  6. I’m finding the sound in the Rage 2 game is happening was to much It is still happening to...

in XboX Insiders
    I’m finding the sound in the Rage 2 game is happening was to much It is still happening to...: When I was playing the Rage 2 game it lost sound again then I restarted my console then when I went to launch the Rage 2 game it played great for a while then I lost the sound in the game and the...
  7. Problem with loosing sound when playing Rage 2 game the sound in the game would work great...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with loosing sound when playing Rage 2 game the sound in the game would work great...: The sound in the Rage 2 game has suddenly started happening just recently when I started playing the game. I have tried uninstalling the game then reinstalling the Rege 2 game that didn’t fix the...
  8. Question. If I was paired with random well-known players like celebrities and they rage...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question. If I was paired with random well-known players like celebrities and they rage...: So, if I was playing some games and paired up with random celebrity players and they somehow rage quit, should I report them? d216425a-32c9-4b67-8ff8-e1d7f2f2b4da
  9. Problem with so much lagging issues when I’m playing Rage 2 I have tried uninstalling the...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with so much lagging issues when I’m playing Rage 2 I have tried uninstalling the...: I was wondering if anyone else is also experiencing the continuous lagging issues with the Rage 2 game or any continuous lagging issues in any games they play can you insiders let me know so that...
  10. Rage 2 will not work

in XBoX on Windows
    Rage 2 will not work: I have redownloaded Rage 2, three times now. continued to get the same response, game wont even launch. drivers are all updated, PC is fully updated so please do not waste my time telling me to...