Rage for Xbox One

Discus and support Rage for Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I went into my local Walmart a few nights ago and bought an Xbox One copy of the game Rage. I brought it home to see that, for some reason, it's three... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AsaGilmartin, Sep 13, 2019.

1. AsaGilmartin
    AsaGilmartin Guest

Rage for Xbox One

I went into my local Walmart a few nights ago and bought an Xbox One copy of the game Rage. I brought it home to see that, for some reason, it's three discs, and my Xbox won't play any of them. Each disc gives me a "backcompat" error and tells me it can't
    be played on Xbox One, despite it being labeled as an Xbox One game. Walmart doesn't accept returns on opened products. Anyone else having this problem? Call me silly, but, I like to actually be able to play the games that I buy for the console they're sold
    for.

:)

AsaGilmartin, Sep 13, 2019
  2. DominumStige Win User

Rage for Xbox One

Exactly. If the disc is inserted, the version compatible with the console is downloaded (you must be connected to the Live), then the license is loaded from the disc to be able to play the game.
  3. AsaGilmartin Win User

Rage for Xbox One

It says "for xbox one" on the case itself and does not work no matter what I do. Discs are immaculate, all three give me the same backcompat error regardless of whether or not I'm connected to live. It just straight up does not work.
  4. T3chnlgydude Win User

Rage for Xbox One

5. LegoNinja187 Win User

Rage for Xbox One

What exactly is the error that you are getting for each disc?
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Rage for Xbox One

Make sure your console is connected to Xbox Live. Then try the game again. If it works, you should be asked to download an update for the game (it's actually a modified version of the game so it will play on the Xbox One). The disc is there just to check
    for a license that you own it. Accept the update, then when it's finished downloading, try playing the game.
Thema:

Rage for Xbox One

1. Rage for Xbox One - Similar Threads - Rage

2. Rage 2 from Microsoft Store (Xbox Game Pass PC) not launching.

in XBoX on Windows
    Rage 2 from Microsoft Store (Xbox Game Pass PC) not launching.: Trying to get this game to launch has been rough, and I have read a dozen posts like this one through the web about the same issue (dating back all the way to 2019). From what I can conclude, the...
  3. Rage 2 has stopped working..

in XBoX on Windows
    Rage 2 has stopped working..: Does anybody solved this problem? I downloaded rage 2 from xbox game pass, but whenever i tried to launch , ghis error came? Plz somebody help me f8d6a4cc-1b83-497d-b424-7a26153c9852
  4. Xbox won't respond to power on commands, but the fan rages on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't respond to power on commands, but the fan rages on: I was just playing the red dead redemption 2 campaign when out of nowhere my xbox one original cut out. There was a very quiet pop sound as if a fuse or something had gone. But after it turning...
  5. Street of rage 4 gamepad detection issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Street of rage 4 gamepad detection issues: Hello, I have installed "Street of rage 4" through the Xbox (beta) Game Pass. The game starts OK but it isn't detecting the Xbox 360 controllers (it says they are disconnected). It happens the...
  6. Rage 2: Not Starting/Loading - Resolved ( Xbox Game Pass for PC ) 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rage 2: Not Starting/Loading - Resolved ( Xbox Game Pass for PC ) 2020: Hi, if you are still struggling in May 2020 like i was for the past 5 months with Rage 2 Not working loading error here is a solution: After you have tried almost everything e.g updates...
  7. Street of Rage 4 crash everytime

in XboX Insiders
    Street of Rage 4 crash everytime: Hi, I've seen lot of post for Street of Rage 4 crashing and I've tried everything they said but still not working for my Windows 10 , Xbox Beta App. submitted by /u/fpscan [link] [comments]
  8. Streets of Rage 4 Online Crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Streets of Rage 4 Online Crash: Hi Every time I try online co op on streets of rage 4, xbox AND pc, the game crashes instantly. You move forward for a few seconds with frames dropping and then the game freezes....
  9. Streets of rage 4 pc version connection was lost

in XboX Insiders
    Streets of rage 4 pc version connection was lost: Whenever i try to join my friend's lobby or he tries ro join mine the same error appears saying connection was lost. Any help? submitted by /u/Phantomlund [link] [comments]
  10. Streets of Rage 4 missing features?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Streets of Rage 4 missing features?: I downloaded Streets of Rage 4 from Xbox Game Pass only to find some video options missing. There is no CRT or other filters. Does anyone know if this is a mistake? Will there be a patch? or are...