Rage for Xbox One

Discus and support Rage for Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I went into my local Walmart a few nights ago and bought an Xbox One copy of the game Rage. I brought it home to see that, for some reason, it's three... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AsaGilmartin, Sep 13, 2019.

1. AsaGilmartin
    AsaGilmartin Guest

Rage for Xbox One

I went into my local Walmart a few nights ago and bought an Xbox One copy of the game Rage. I brought it home to see that, for some reason, it's three discs, and my Xbox won't play any of them. Each disc gives me a "backcompat" error and tells me it can't
    be played on Xbox One, despite it being labeled as an Xbox One game. Walmart doesn't accept returns on opened products. Anyone else having this problem? Call me silly, but, I like to actually be able to play the games that I buy for the console they're sold
    for.

:)

AsaGilmartin, Sep 13, 2019
  2. DominumStige Win User

Rage for Xbox One

Exactly. If the disc is inserted, the version compatible with the console is downloaded (you must be connected to the Live), then the license is loaded from the disc to be able to play the game.
  3. AsaGilmartin Win User

Rage for Xbox One

It says "for xbox one" on the case itself and does not work no matter what I do. Discs are immaculate, all three give me the same backcompat error regardless of whether or not I'm connected to live. It just straight up does not work.
  4. T3chnlgydude Win User

Rage for Xbox One

5. LegoNinja187 Win User

Rage for Xbox One

What exactly is the error that you are getting for each disc?
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Rage for Xbox One

Make sure your console is connected to Xbox Live. Then try the game again. If it works, you should be asked to download an update for the game (it's actually a modified version of the game so it will play on the Xbox One). The disc is there just to check
    for a license that you own it. Accept the update, then when it's finished downloading, try playing the game.
Thema:

Rage for Xbox One

1. Rage for Xbox One - Similar Threads - Rage

2. rage 2 on xbox one x freezing within 20 seconds only in game play if attached to internet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    rage 2 on xbox one x freezing within 20 seconds only in game play if attached to internet: Hi Have problems with Rage 2 freezing ever time within 10 to 20 seconds of the start of game play. This only happens if connected to internet Works fine if i unplug internet. I have just added a...
  3. Rage 2 crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rage 2 crashing: Hi all. Need help. About 10 hours into Rage 2. On xbox one S. Loaded my last save to play, about 20 seconds in, the screen froze along with a loud buzzing sound. After about 10 seconds of this, it...
  4. Unable to play rage 2 / boarderlands 3 due to crashes. Looking for other games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play rage 2 / boarderlands 3 due to crashes. Looking for other games: I pre-ordered borderlands 3 but was unable to play it as it kept turning off my console and got a refund. I then decided to buy and download Rage 2 worked great for about a week now whenever I...
  5. Rage 1 compatibility error on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rage 1 compatibility error on Xbox one: Hi there i have seen other closed topics on this subject, but nothing that resolved the issue as far as i could see i have a working set of 3 rage 1 disks, the game installs and works fine in...
  6. Rage 2 deluxe content not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rage 2 deluxe content not working: I bought rage 2 deluxe edition and when I added the deluxe content I didn't get it. I have linked my bethesda account. Please help me. f027dfe8-ea8e-444b-b342-794bb3f64dc1
  7. RAGE 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RAGE 2: Hello community, i buyed RAGE 2 the DELUXE-Edition but the Deluxepart is "in game" not available. Can anyone help me? and where is a REAL-Person for support? and how can i take legal actions...
  8. RAGE backcompat error 0X8082000c

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RAGE backcompat error 0X8082000c: I just bought the RAGE game that claims it's backwards compatible. Disc 1 installs, but when I try Disc 2 and/or 3 I get the "This game isn't playable here, For a list of Xbox 360 games playable...
  9. PSA Rage 2 Deluxe Edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PSA Rage 2 Deluxe Edition.: Hello all, since there is Rage 2 is currently on sale on xbox both regular and deluxe edtions. I wanted to inform you that currently Rage 2 Deluxe Edition my have an issue where the deluxe content...
  10. Rage 2 Deluxe Edition Not Working/Displaying

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rage 2 Deluxe Edition Not Working/Displaying: Hello, I purchased as physical copy of Rage 2, and entered the code that came with the disc for the deluxe edition. For some reason the content is not showing up. Below I'm going to list all the...