Rainbow 6 siege DlC

Discus and support Rainbow 6 siege DlC in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have the gemstone pack and year 4 and 5 season pass game shared to me. I know I have the dlc’s because in game it shows season pass. For some reason... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DecisiveClient0, Jan 25, 2021.

1. Rainbow 6 siege DlC

I have the gemstone pack and year 4 and 5 season pass game shared to me. I know I have the dlc’s because in game it shows season pass. For some reason when i dowload the packs and it says installed they are not in game after many restarts and turning the
    console off and on. How do I fix this?

:)

DecisiveClient0, Jan 25, 2021
  2. BizarroMantis Win User
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Cannot get into a online match in rainbow six siege. I have xbox live to

Hi there Sreekanth,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with Multiplayer matches in Rainbow 6 Siege. I recommend to try the following troubleshooting article:

Connectivity issues in Rainbow 6 Siege

Try this out and let us know the results.
  4. KickSides Win User

Co-op games in game pass

Play Minecraft, Rainbow 6 Siege, or Borderlands 3.
  5. Wintie75 Win User

Chat down, everyone supposedly pffline

Same here but on rainbow 6 siege. Are we getting a gold account refund?
  6. Airyrose666 Win User

Bug in game

https://support.ubi.com/en-gb/Faqs/000023138/Connectivity-issues-in-Rainbow-6-Siege
Thema:

Rainbow 6 siege DlC

1. Rainbow 6 siege DlC - Similar Threads - Rainbow siege DlC

2. Rainbow Six Siege Docbyte DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege Docbyte DLC: A day or two ago I looked through the xbox gamepass ulimate perks and saw the rainbow six siege docbyte set. I downloaded it but when I went into rainbow six siege it wasnt there. I already tried...
  3. Missing dlc operators on rainbow six siege xbox gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing dlc operators on rainbow six siege xbox gamepass: Xbox game pass recently came out with rainbow six siege. I was super exited because I had been following the game for a while but never got the chance to purchase it. So after trying out the free...
  4. Rainbow Six Siege DLC issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege DLC issue: I've recently made on of my friends my Xbox home and he owns Game Pass, and I've downloaded Rainbow 6 Siege and also installed the year 1 and 2 DLC operators but they don't appear in game. I've...
  5. Rainbow six siege year 1 operators dlc is not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow six siege year 1 operators dlc is not working.: I Just installed rainbow six siege from Xbox ultimate game pass its deluxe version with year 1 and 2 operatora. The problem is that i dont have any year 1 operator, IT want me to buy them but i...
  6. Rainbow Six Siege DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege DLC: I purchased the year 4 operator pass along with 9 other DLC gun camos and none of them are working. When i load into Rainbow not only do i not have the year 4 Operators but i dont have any of the...
  7. Rainbow six siege dlc game share

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow six siege dlc game share: I recently had the rainbow six delux addition game shared to me and the game works fine however the year 1 and two operators dont show up in game even though i downloaded the pack. Iv uninstalled...
  8. Rainbow six siege year 2 dlc not showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow six siege year 2 dlc not showing up: So a couple months ago i bought the deluxe edition of rainbow six siege, and git the year 1 dlc ; however, recently they have addedt the year 2 dlc to the deluxe edition but i didn't receive it,...
  9. Rainbow Six Siege DLC Operators

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege DLC Operators: I purchased the DLC operator for this season but I got every other operators except Warden and Nokk. I have contacted the support team many times they couldn't solve it, I at least want my money...
  10. About the coming Rainbow Six Siege DLC (DLC3) (W/Brazilian Operators)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    About the coming Rainbow Six Siege DLC (DLC3) (W/Brazilian Operators): Hi guys! What abilities do you all think the two new brazilian operators will have? I have so much ideas, such as the heat and lighting goggles from Vegas 2, double pistol, reganeration pistol...