Rainbow 6 Siege Pre-Order: Haven't gotten Rainbow 6 Vegas/Vegas 2 codes

Discus and support Rainbow 6 Siege Pre-Order: Haven't gotten Rainbow 6 Vegas/Vegas 2 codes in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello Support, I purchased TOM CLANCY'S RAINBOW SIX SIEGE on September 25th however I don't have codes for the promotional Rainbow 6 Vegas or Vegas 2.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by VainName, Nov 15, 2015.

1. VainName
    VainName Guest

Hello Support,

I purchased TOM CLANCY'S RAINBOW SIX SIEGE on September 25th however I don't have codes for the promotional Rainbow 6 Vegas or Vegas 2.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

:)

VainName, Nov 15, 2015
  2. Dezzi IX I V
    Dezzi IX I V Guest
    Lost Codes For Rainbow 6 Siege Pre-order.

To get these codes, I had to pre-order Rainbow 6 Siege. The codes were for Rainbow 6 Vegas 1 and 2. I purchased Rainbow 6 siege on Sept 24th 2015. I was sent a message containing the codes and never used them. I went into my messages and was going to finally
    use them but they were no longer there.

Dezzi IX I V, Nov 15, 2015
  3. i bourt Rainbow 6 siege on December 28 and i still haven't got the codes for vagas 1 and 2

i bourt Rainbow 6 siege on December 28 and i still haven't got the xbox service messege with the codes for Rainbow 6 Vegas 1 & 2

XDRogueAssassin, Nov 15, 2015
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

Enjoy! Rainbow 6 Siege Pre-Order: Haven't gotten Rainbow 6 Vegas/Vegas 2 codes :D

Mister Beep, Nov 16, 2015
Thema:

1. Rainbow 6 Siege Pre-Order: Haven't gotten Rainbow 6 Vegas/Vegas 2 codes - Similar Threads - Rainbow Siege Pre

2. Rainbow six siege tom Clancy the division pre order bonus

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Rainbow six siege tom Clancy the division pre order bonus: I recently saw that there is a rainbow six siege add on in which if you pre order tom Clancy the division you would get 1200 of in game currency for rainbow six siege but I doesn't let me get this...
  3. Didn't recieve codes for Rainbow Six Vegas 1 and 2 with Raknbow Six Siege pre order

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't recieve codes for Rainbow Six Vegas 1 and 2 with Raknbow Six Siege pre order: Hi I pre ordered my game on the 1st of December 2015 but didnt ever recieve the codes in my message centre to download the attached games with the promotion I was advised to post here and to quote...
  4. Lost Codes For Rainbow 6 Siege Pre-order.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Lost Codes For Rainbow 6 Siege Pre-order.: To get these codes, I had to pre-order Rainbow 6 Siege. The codes were for Rainbow 6 Vegas 1 and 2. I purchased Rainbow 6 siege on Sept 24th 2015. I was sent a message containing the codes and...
  5. Rainbow six Las Vegas 1 and 2 download from the pre order of rainbow six siege

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Rainbow six Las Vegas 1 and 2 download from the pre order of rainbow six siege: I never used my codes I got from the preorder and want to download the games but I can't find my codes anymore. Is there anyway I can get the codes resent to me. Thank you....
  6. Rainbow Six Siege pre-order / no download codes for freebies

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Rainbow Six Siege pre-order / no download codes for freebies: Hello, I have pre-ordered Rainbow Six Siege on November 17, 2015 for the included promotion. Download codes for Rainbow Six Vegas and Vegas 2. I have not received the codes yet. It has been...
  7. Rainbow Six Siege Pre-order - No Vegas or Vegas 2 Codes Received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Rainbow Six Siege Pre-order - No Vegas or Vegas 2 Codes Received: Hi, I pre-ordered Rainbow Six Siege but never received the codes for the 360 version of Vegas or Vegas 2 which can be played on the Xbox one. Please can someone help me as I have been on...
  8. Never recieved RSV2 code for Pre ordering Rainbow six siege. It has been over the 7-10 days.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never recieved RSV2 code for Pre ordering Rainbow six siege. It has been over the 7-10 days.: Ok so this is my 4th Post in the forums about this issue.. I have called MS 1 time and chated 2 seperat times online. And I still dont have my RSV2 code for pre ordering Rainbow six Siege. So I...
  9. Rainbow Six Siege Pre Order (no codes for Rainbow Six Vegas or Vegas 2)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege Pre Order (no codes for Rainbow Six Vegas or Vegas 2): I pre ordered Rainbow Six Siege and it included Rainbow six vegas and Rainbow six vegas 2, but i never received the code's. I talked to xbox support and they told me to post here....
  10. Rainbow Six Siege - Tom Clancy's The Division Pre-order Currency Pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege - Tom Clancy's The Division Pre-order Currency Pack: Ok, what's the deal with the above pack? It's listed in the Xbox store as an add on to Rainbow Six Siege and only available to those who have pre-ordered The Division in the Xbox store. I own...