Rainbow 6 Vegas 1 and 2 codes not received.

Discus and support Rainbow 6 Vegas 1 and 2 codes not received. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I haven't received my Rainbow 6 Vegas 1 and 2 codes yet since purchasing the Gold Edition of Siege on 12/17. Its been well over 10 days and long... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JeremyNever Die, Dec 28, 2015.

1. Rainbow 6 Vegas 1 and 2 codes not received.

I haven't received my Rainbow 6 Vegas 1 and 2 codes yet since purchasing the Gold Edition of Siege on 12/17. Its been well over 10 days and long frustrating hours trying to get someone to assisting me to resolve this issue. So, i've been pointed here. Please,
    let me have my codes already!

:)

JeremyNever Die, Dec 28, 2015
  2. Haven't reasived codes for rainbow 6 Vegas 1 and 2 after buying Rainbow 6 siege in january

Promotion name: rainbow 6 Siege bundle includes Vegas 1 and 2

Date of purchase: 13th of January

Issue: I have not received my Rainbow 6 Vegas 1 and 2 codes after 10 calendar days.

reference number for webchat: [mod removed]

Grantcornfield6, Dec 28, 2015
  3. Mpp3113
    Mpp3113 Guest
    Rainbow 6 vegas and Rainbow 6 vegas 2

I have not received my redeem codes for rainbow 6 vegas 1 and 2! 80% why I bought siege!

Mpp3113, Dec 28, 2015
  4. Rainbow 6 Vegas 1 and 2 codes not received.

Hey, SamusNever Die! Codes for this are being sent out in waves. If you haven't already, please check your messages for these codes. If you have not received them by the end of the week, please post back so that we can look into this further. Thanks! Rainbow 6 Vegas 1 and 2 codes not received. :)

Misses Quinzel, Dec 29, 2015
  5. Mpp3113 Win User

Rainbow 6 vegas and Rainbow 6 vegas 2

I have not received my redeem codes for rainbow 6 vegas 1 and 2! 80% why I bought siege!
  6. noam00 Win User

rainbow six siege codes für vegas und vegas2 fehlen

I bought Rainbow Six Siege and never received a code for Rainbow Six Vegas 1 or 2.
  7. jhawk6 Win User

X1 "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege" Digital Preorder - received wrong 2nd bonus content.

Hello,

I digitally preordered Rainbow Six Siege and today I received codes to redeem Vegas 1 and Vegas 2 for 360. I redeemed the first code fine but the code for Vegas 2 was the same key as Vegas 1 again.

I contacted support who directed me here to be able to get a valid code for Rainbow Six Vegas 2 for 360.
  8. Phillip Short Win User

X1 "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege" Digital Preorder - received wrong 2nd bonus content.

Same thing happened to me. I received both of my messages separately, each containing codes from pre-ordering Rainbow Six Siege, one saying it was for Rainbow Six Vegas 1 and the other for Rainbow Six Vegas 2, but both codes are the same and when used they
    each give a digital copy of Vegas 1. I would like a valid code for Rainbow Six Vegas 2.
  9. BLUE FALCON x71 Win User

Free Rainbow Six Vegas and Vegas 2 codes w/preorder of Rainbow Six Siege Gold

I received Rainbow Six Vegas, but no code for Vegas 2
Thema:

Rainbow 6 Vegas 1 and 2 codes not received.

1. Rainbow 6 Vegas 1 and 2 codes not received. - Similar Threads - Rainbow Vegas codes

2. Rainbow Six Vegas 1 and 2 codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Vegas 1 and 2 codes: Hi! I've recently bought Rainbow Six Siege for Xbox One and I've never received the codes to redeem the Rainbow Six Vegas 1 and 2 games that are backward compatible from Xbox 360. Both games are...
  3. Rainbow Six Vegas and Vegas 2 codes after purchasing Siege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Vegas and Vegas 2 codes after purchasing Siege: I purchased Siege a while back, and I do not know how to receive/find the codes I need to download the Vegas and Vegas 2 games. How do I find them? 114a91a0-6216-4d7e-8ad8-cafcae2927aa
  4. Missing Rainbow Six Vegas Code with purchase of Siege Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Rainbow Six Vegas Code with purchase of Siege Gold: I received the code for Rainbow Six Vegas 2 but never received the code for Rainbow Six Vegas. 6c020623-d15f-47c1-afb6-d0e58029a944
  5. missing promo codes for rainbow six vegas 1 & 2

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    missing promo codes for rainbow six vegas 1 & 2: hello, I pre ordered rainbow six siege awhile ago and was given digital copies of rainbow six vegas 1 & 2 but I can no longer find them in my messages from xbox so I can no longer redeem them...
  6. Rainbow six vegas and vegas 2 codes not arriving after purchasing rainbow six siege

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Rainbow six vegas and vegas 2 codes not arriving after purchasing rainbow six siege: I purchased rainbow six siege sometime near Black Friday because it was on sale and the page on the Xbox store said I would receive codes for rainbow six vegas and rainbow six vegas 2. Sometime...
  7. Rainbow Six Vegas 2 Code didnt Work :(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Vegas 2 Code didnt Work :(: Hi, i did buy the XBOX one with Rainbow Six Vegas and Vegas 2 as Download option and Rainbow Six Siege as GAme now i want to use the Code für Vegas 2 and i become "it went something wrong" :S....
  8. Rainbow Six Vegas code error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Vegas code error: Hy there! I have a problem with xbox one code key i buy Xbox one 2 days ago ang in the box was 3 games 1 Rainbow Six Siege for xbox one and 2 cards Rainbow Six Vegas and Vegas 2 oh cards says its...
  9. Download codes for rainbow six vegas 1&2 not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download codes for rainbow six vegas 1&2 not working: Have bought r6 siege which works fine but neither code for vegas works....store recognises codes but when i press redeem vutton comes up with sorry but an unexpected error has occured. The error...
  10. Can't redeem Rainbow Six Vegas 2 Code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't redeem Rainbow Six Vegas 2 Code: A while back I bought Rainbow Six Siege - it came with two codes for RS Vegas 1 and 2 for the x360. First code worked perfectly, but the second just won't activate. XBOS-4000...