Rainbow 6 vegas 2 code

Discus and support Rainbow 6 vegas 2 code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Any chance we can skip the week long wait? i really want to terrorist hunt on Rainbow 6 V2 but after i bought seige it said it'll be 7-10 days and i... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by L337 J4CK50n, Nov 19, 2015.

1. L337 J4CK50n
    L337 J4CK50n Guest

Rainbow 6 vegas 2 code

Any chance we can skip the week long wait? i really want to terrorist hunt on Rainbow 6 V2 but after i bought seige it said it'll be 7-10 days and i don't want to wait.

:)

L337 J4CK50n, Nov 19, 2015
  2. massage got erased with codes

I need codes for rainbow 6 Vegas and rainbow 6 Vegas 2

Loard snake666, Nov 19, 2015
  3. massage got erased with codes

I need codes for rainbow 6 Vegas and rainbow 6 Vegas 2

Loard snake666, Nov 19, 2015
  4. Rainbow 6 vegas 2 code

Hey there, L337 J4CK50n! Unfortunately, the system works in a way that you will need to wait for your tokens. If it hits day 11 and you still don't have your codes, please post back so that we can look into it further!

Misses Quinzel, Nov 20, 2015
  5. XxThe iPwnxX Win User

X1 "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege" Digital Preorder - received wrong 2nd bonus content.

Hi,

I preordered Rainbow 6 Siege from Xbox Marketplace. I was sent the same code for both Rainbow 6 Vegas and Rainbow 6 Vegas 2. I was able to download Vegas one, but not Vegas 2. Please resend valid code for Vegas 2. I have reached out to Ubisoft who directed
    me to Microsoft support who in turn directed me here. So please help me!

Thank you!
  6. original skin Win User

Rainbow Six Vegas and Vegas 2 codes not received after buying Rainbow six siege

Hi, same for me. Rainbow 6 Siege bought digitally from Australian marketplace on December 29th. Still no codes for Vegas and Vegas 2.
  7. Mpp3113 Win User

Rainbow 6 vegas and Rainbow 6 vegas 2

I have not received my redeem codes for rainbow 6 vegas 1 and 2! 80% why I bought siege!
  8. LRT Nath Win User

Rainbow Six Vegas 1 and 2 codes

I have recieved a code for Rainbow Six Vegas 1, but no Rainbow Six Vegas 2 code yet
  9. ranger149 Win User

Still need codes for RS:V and RS:V2 for purchasing Rainbow Six Siege

I just got the code for Rainbow Six Vegas.. But still need the code for Rainbow Six Vegas 2.

Thank you.
Thema:

Rainbow 6 vegas 2 code

1. Rainbow 6 vegas 2 code - Similar Threads - Rainbow vegas code

2. Rainbow Six Vegas 1 and 2 codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Vegas 1 and 2 codes: Hi! I've recently bought Rainbow Six Siege for Xbox One and I've never received the codes to redeem the Rainbow Six Vegas 1 and 2 games that are backward compatible from Xbox 360. Both games are...
  3. Rainbow Six Vegas and Vegas 2 codes after purchasing Siege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Vegas and Vegas 2 codes after purchasing Siege: I purchased Siege a while back, and I do not know how to receive/find the codes I need to download the Vegas and Vegas 2 games. How do I find them? 114a91a0-6216-4d7e-8ad8-cafcae2927aa
  4. Missing Rainbow Six Vegas Code with purchase of Siege Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Rainbow Six Vegas Code with purchase of Siege Gold: I received the code for Rainbow Six Vegas 2 but never received the code for Rainbow Six Vegas. 6c020623-d15f-47c1-afb6-d0e58029a944
  5. missing promo codes for rainbow six vegas 1 & 2

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    missing promo codes for rainbow six vegas 1 & 2: hello, I pre ordered rainbow six siege awhile ago and was given digital copies of rainbow six vegas 1 & 2 but I can no longer find them in my messages from xbox so I can no longer redeem them...
  6. Rainbow six vegas and vegas 2 codes not arriving after purchasing rainbow six siege

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Rainbow six vegas and vegas 2 codes not arriving after purchasing rainbow six siege: I purchased rainbow six siege sometime near Black Friday because it was on sale and the page on the Xbox store said I would receive codes for rainbow six vegas and rainbow six vegas 2. Sometime...
  7. Rainbow Six Vegas 2 Code didnt Work :(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Vegas 2 Code didnt Work :(: Hi, i did buy the XBOX one with Rainbow Six Vegas and Vegas 2 as Download option and Rainbow Six Siege as GAme now i want to use the Code für Vegas 2 and i become "it went something wrong" :S....
  8. Rainbow Six Vegas code error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Vegas code error: Hy there! I have a problem with xbox one code key i buy Xbox one 2 days ago ang in the box was 3 games 1 Rainbow Six Siege for xbox one and 2 cards Rainbow Six Vegas and Vegas 2 oh cards says its...
  9. Download codes for rainbow six vegas 1&2 not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download codes for rainbow six vegas 1&2 not working: Have bought r6 siege which works fine but neither code for vegas works....store recognises codes but when i press redeem vutton comes up with sorry but an unexpected error has occured. The error...
  10. Can't redeem Rainbow Six Vegas 2 Code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't redeem Rainbow Six Vegas 2 Code: A while back I bought Rainbow Six Siege - it came with two codes for RS Vegas 1 and 2 for the x360. First code worked perfectly, but the second just won't activate. XBOS-4000...