rainbow six extraction questions

Discus and support rainbow six extraction questions in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have extraction through game pass ultimate, so on pc it forces me to use the uplay app as the game itself is not in the app if i were to buy coins,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IceBlazeWinters, Jan 24, 2022.

1. rainbow six extraction questions

i have extraction through game pass ultimate, so on pc it forces me to use the uplay app as the game itself is not in the app

if i were to buy coins, outfits, the deluxe edition, or the strike react pack, would any of that content work on the pc version of the game? or would it only work on the console version?

:)

IceBlazeWinters, Jan 24, 2022
  2. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey IceBlazeWinters, how are you today? Hope you're well.

IceBlazeWinters, you see, only the Play Anywhere games you can play the same version of the game with all its contents on both platforms, PC and Console.

https://www.xbox.com/pt-BR/games/xbox-play-anyw...

R6 is not a play anywhere title, meaning, you will not be able to use your console contents on your PC version and vice-versa.
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

How do i get a activation key

4. ItzMane Win User

I got given the wrong game

Just checked the billing, yeah I had payed for Rainbow Six: Extraction Deluxe Edition for $81.77 taxed to $89.95 whilst being gifted the default version of the game?
  5. Francia J. Win User

Xbox Live Gold

6. BizarroMantis Win User
Thema:

1. rainbow six extraction questions - Similar Threads - rainbow six extraction

2. Rainbow Six Seige - Can join games with friends, but can join multiplayer by myself....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rainbow Six Seige - Can join games with friends, but can join multiplayer by myself....: Hi, Had this problem for years, I can join any invite and play with people / friends.... BUT If I just want to play quick match, ie join with randoms, it goes into "searching" for game, but...
  3. Rainbow Six Siege Clips

in XBoX on Windows
    Rainbow Six Siege Clips: I play a lot of rainbow six siege and I tend to clip things such as kills, recently when I go to watch my clips back the clips freeze and go pixelated whenever I get a kill but it seems to be fine...
  4. Rainbow six siege deluxe edition no operators

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow six siege deluxe edition no operators: So, I downloaded R6:Siege deluxe edition from gamepass, and I should have been able to acces year 1 and year 2 operators, but I dont have them for some reason. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  5. Rainbow six siege deluxe edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow six siege deluxe edition: Why didnt i get my characters from the deluxe edition from gamepass. 456f3446-a0a7-4ec3-a21c-46a04e3b029c
  6. Unable to launch Rainbow Six Siege after game pass renewal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to launch Rainbow Six Siege after game pass renewal: Good Day, My Game Pass Expired and I have renewed the game pass today I am able to download games from the Xbox app, however, I am unable to play Tom Clancy Rainbow Six Siege again as to where I...
  7. Rainbow Six Siege has disappeared from xcloud.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege has disappeared from xcloud.: Rainbow Six Siege has suddenly disappeared from xcloud. I can't find anything anywhere saying it has been removed. Is this a temporary issue or a lack of communication from Microsoft that it's...
  8. Rainbow Six Siege Removed from Xbox Cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege Removed from Xbox Cloud: I have an ultimate game pass subscription and sadly realised today that Rainbow Six Siege has been removed from the cloud gaming, while still avialable in Game pass via console. In contrary...
  9. Rainbow Six Extraction

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Extraction: Hey is there a way I can restore Rainbow Six Extraction back onto my Ubisoft game account. I rebought Gamepass after it expired and now, I can't play R6E anymore. I contacted support but nothing...
  10. Rainbow Six Extraction issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Extraction issue: All other games work perfectly fine I've done all troubleshooting still nothing, I experience what seems like a lag freeze where I'll be moving then suddenly stop while still moving and then it...