Rainbow Six Seige

Discus and support Rainbow Six Seige in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Rainbow six seige recently updated and i went to go play it and it said it took to long to start so i tried it again and the same thing happened so... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AisforAshton123, Sep 17, 2020.

1. Rainbow Six Seige

My Rainbow six seige recently updated and i went to go play it and it said it took to long to start so i tried it again and the same thing happened so i hard restarted my console and nothing happened and ive dont that atleast 5 times and i also turned
    it off and unplugged the power box and i hard resterted it and unplugged the power box so then i unistalled and reinstalled rainbow and still same error saying its taking too long to start and i did that 3 times so then i gave up and i came back to it 3 days
    later and its still saying taking to long to start so i did a factory reset on my console and it still says taking to long to start and i have no clue what to do because all my other games work perfectly fine and i dont know how to fix it any ideas on whats
    wrong?

:)

AisforAshton123, Sep 17, 2020
  2. Singh on fire Win User

DDos Attacks

Ddoss happens a lot in rainbow six seige
  3. GucciChowMein Win User

If you could pick any game to play in VR what would it be?

Rainbow Six seige in VR would be interesting
  4. callumewingewing Win User

Formatting a Seagate external hard drive

Do you think I would of lost saves data on Rainbow Six Seige such as unlocked characters?
  5. torchbird25 Win User

X1 "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege" Digital Preorder - received wrong 2nd bonus content.

Hello, I received both of the messages with my pre-order of rainbow six seige and got two codes for Vegas one. I need a valid code for rainbow six Vegas two and was told to post here to recieve one by Xbox support.
  6. RafaelAlip Win User

rainbow six seige

I am having this problem as well. I can only ever play the game when my friends do or find group posts. However, sometimes group posts have toxic people so I would prefer playing solo if I could. And due to timezone differences, if I wanted to play with
    my friends I would have to wait but sometimes they don't want to play it.
Thema:

Rainbow Six Seige

1. Rainbow Six Seige - Similar Threads - Rainbow Six Seige

2. I keep on getting ddosed on rainbow six seige please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep on getting ddosed on rainbow six seige please help: Microsoft I have been being ddosed and I was playing a ranked game then one of my teams named [mod removed] and [mod removed] which are super toxic and use a booting system I was talking to the...
  3. rainbow six seige year 1 and 2 operators not sharing from my main account with my smurf account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    rainbow six seige year 1 and 2 operators not sharing from my main account with my smurf account: i bought the r6 gold edition to replace my broken disk and i was hoping for the year 1 and 2 operator packs to transfer or share over to my smurf account, but its not, i did the whole "make my...
  4. Rainbow six seige

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow six seige: So i bought the deluxe edition of rainbow six seige and i have my account and my brothers accoujt i got them on one and the other one wont work with getting the operators...
  5. rainbow six seige wont load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    rainbow six seige wont load: my game will only open to the first imge and will kick me to the home screen ive tried restarting my xbox un installing and reinstalling and have the game in my order history ive even tried going...
  6. Rainbow Six Seige content transfer to New Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Seige content transfer to New Xbox: Play Microsoft, I was wondering since rainbow six siege will be backwards compatible with the new Xbox series eggs, does that mean if I sign in with my same Microsoft account all of my game...
  7. My xbox one s wont install rainbow six seige as ‘there isn’t enough space’

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox one s wont install rainbow six seige as ‘there isn’t enough space’: I have bought rainbow six seige and bought a new xbox 4tb hard drive, and when i try to install the game to the hard drive it claims i need to free up some space even though there is 3.5tb left?!...
  8. rainbow six seige

in XBoX Games and Apps
    rainbow six seige: hi there, i bought rainbow six seige digital version this last month from xbox one, never able to find a match on sea server. i am very disappointed as well i lost my money.... Tried every...
  9. rainbow six seige promotion for 1 year of gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    rainbow six seige promotion for 1 year of gold: I paid for a year of gold back on may 25th. The promos fine print said to wait 4 weeks. I still have not recieved my download code [img] fca3626e-20bf-4aba-b7ab-aa62732557e7
  10. Why is my Tom Clancys Rainbow Six Seige NOT working without it kicking me halfway through a ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Tom Clancys Rainbow Six Seige NOT working without it kicking me halfway through a ...: I have tried to play a game for the past 4 hours and every time I go into a game I then get disconnected from xbox live when I can still see all of my friends and then have to restart my game and...