Rainbow Six Siege 600 Kredi [Translation - Rainbow Six Siege 600 Credit]

Discus and support Rainbow Six Siege 600 Kredi [Translation - Rainbow Six Siege 600 Credit] in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Microsoft mağazadan 600 r6 kredisi aldım ancak elime ne kod geldi ne bir şey iade edemediğim gibi bir de ekstra 7 tl bir ücret çekildi kartımdan lütfen... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by murat koraygüneşli, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Rainbow Six Siege 600 Kredi [Translation - Rainbow Six Siege 600 Credit]

Microsoft mağazadan 600 r6 kredisi aldım ancak elime ne kod geldi ne bir şey iade edemediğim gibi bir de ekstra 7 tl bir ücret çekildi kartımdan lütfen yardımcı olur musunuz

------

[Mod Translation - I bought 600 R6 credits from Microsoft store, but what code came to my hand, and as I could not return anything, as an extra 7 TL a fee was taken please help my card ]

:)

murat koraygüneşli, Jan 17, 2019
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Murat,

We understand that you're confused about the contact page, and we're here to help.

After choosing an option for a system, in this case we'll choose Xbox One. You will see an option for games and applications, choose this as this simply leads to the contact options.

After selecting this, a third step will appear and below that a grey box indicating Show Contact Options. This will then provide two corresponding boxes for contact.

Try doing this and let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Murat,

Sorry for the issue with page. When you get to Step one select Xbox one. Step 2 says ask a question, under where it is highlighted in green ask a question click on see other options.

You will see 4 categories (My account, games and apps, Xbox and accessories, password and security) under my account select subscription changes. Then a box saying show contact options highlighted in grey appears click that box. Now you should see chat with
    support or request a call from support select request a call.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. murat koraygüneşli Win User

[​IMG]

hangisi seçmem gerekiyor ? Eğer contact us'a basarsam 1.adımdaki sayfaya geri yönlendiriyor. Gerçekten sayfa sistemi kötü

which one should I choose?
    If I press contact us, I'm going back to page 1.
    Really bad page system
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi murat,

Rainbow Six Siege credits bought on the Microsoft Store is only for the Xbox One version of the game since the game is only listed for Xbox One on the Microsoft Store. The PC version of anything Rainbow Six Siege (Game, credits, DLC. etc.) has to be purchased
    from another online store like Steam, not Microsoft. This is why you haven't received anything.

As far as the extra charges go, it's best to contact Xbox customer support to review your account and order history and you can check your order history as well which I recommend doing so since the charges could be unrelated to each other.

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

1. Contact us here
    2. Select Xbox One
    3. Select See other options.
    4. Select Payment & Billing
    5. Select show contact options and go to step 4
    6. Select request a callback from support
  6. murat koraygüneşli Win User

Öncelikle yardım çabalarınızdan dolayı teşekkür ediyorum ilk sorunum olan gelmeyen kredi için ; ben bilgisayar sürümü için almıştım krediyi oraya hala gelmedi

İkinci sorunum olan ekstra ücret içim ; gönderdiğiniz sayfalarda sorunumun cevabını çözümünü bulamadım sayfalar hep bir yere yönlendiriyor sonra tekrar en başa getiriyor

[Translation-

First of all, I would like to thank you for your help.
    I had bought it for the computer version I still did not get the credit there

My second problem is for extra fees; the pages of your answer to the problem I could not find the solution of the pages always leads to a place again after the first]

[​IMG]

görüldüğü gibi asıl ücret olan 12 TL yi çektikten sonra bir daha 7 TL çekiyor

[Translation-

as seen in the actual fee of 12 TL after pulling a further 7 TL draws]
Thema:

1. Rainbow Six Siege 600 Kredi [Translation - Rainbow Six Siege 600 Credit] - Similar Threads - Rainbow Six Siege

2. Rainbow six siege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow six siege: I play rainbow six siege and i met these two players who keep killing teammates and i reported them but that doesn't feel like that will do anything,is thare any other way any other to get them...
  3. Rainbow Six siege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six siege: The game says I cannot Connect to the severs and pops up a error code 3-0x000100B 917adce9-d907-4859-ae3f-08e6cd393cf7
  4. Xbox Live Free Play Days: Borderlands 3, Rainbow Six Siege and Prison Architect

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Free Play Days: Borderlands 3, Rainbow Six Siege and Prison Architect: Really hoping I get a chance to give Borderlands 3 a go during the free play weekend. Had a ton of fun playing Borderlands 1 and 2 so much back in the day on the Xbox 360....
  5. Rainbow Six Siege, Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rainbow Six Siege, Xbox One: I was wondering if i can ise mouse and keyboard on the xbox one for R6 i want to get a KX adapter but idk if that will still allow me to play mouse and keyboard on the xbox one for R6. Ik it...
  6. Xbox rainbow six siege

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox rainbow six siege: I was wondering if i made my main account my home xbox if my other accounts would get access to the year 3 season pass i bought a while ago? My brother put my main account on his xbox made it his...
  7. Rainbow six siege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow six siege: I bought this pck and it dosen't show 28e250cd-c2f7-46f5-9751-6e880da7249c
  8. error code 0x80a4001e Rainbow Six Siege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error code 0x80a4001e Rainbow Six Siege: been experiencing an error code “0x80a4001e” Before recommending checking the xbox live status thingy to me, i already checked it and it said all services were running well. During the time...
  9. error 6-0x00001000 during rainbow six siege matchmaking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error 6-0x00001000 during rainbow six siege matchmaking: Hello to all. write here for exhaustion. Since June I can't play Rainbow 6 Siege. I immediately reported to ubisoft the problem and they followed me without solving and now it is more than a...
  10. Rainbow six siege xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow six siege xbox one: Anyone else still running into cheaters? First placement match. Whole team friends get ddosed. First match after placement my team going 2-0 on the third round about to win. Enemy team ddoses...