Rainbow Six Siege Credit Packs on Saudi Store

Discus and support Rainbow Six Siege Credit Packs on Saudi Store in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi Everyone I wanted to purchase a Rainbow Six Siege Pack from Saudi Store when I notices something which is so weird, I've notices that the pricing... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MoustafaElfaek, Oct 27, 2018.

1. Rainbow Six Siege Credit Packs on Saudi Store

Hi Everyone

I wanted to purchase a Rainbow Six Siege Pack from Saudi Store when I notices something which is so weird, I've notices that the pricing doesn;t make any sense

As you see in the photo, purchasing a pack of 600 credits will cost 19 SAR, but if you wanted to purchase a pack of 1200 credits (which is 600*2) will cost you 49 SAR, while if you purchased 2 packs of 600 will cost you 38 SAR!!!

even if we went to the packs with bonus:

(1*2400)+270=2670 Credits for 99 SAR (5*600)=3000 Credits for 95 SAR

What I understand from the pricing in all stores is that when I purchase the pack of 2400 it's supposed to be equal in pricing to 4 packs of 600 but I will get 270 credits as bonus, and this goes for all the packs.

So I hope you review the pricing criteria in Saudi store as it makes no sense.

Rainbow Six Siege Credit Packs on Saudi Store [​IMG]

:)

MoustafaElfaek, Oct 27, 2018
  2. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    The Division 1200 Rainbow Credits Preorder bonus

Hey there!

To clarify are you following the steps in the description?

To access your Rainbow Six Siege currency pack, search for “Rainbow Six Siege – Tom Clancy’s The Division Pre-order Currency Pack” on the Xbox Store and download from the details page.

Let us know Rainbow Six Siege Credit Packs on Saudi Store :)

Mister Maka, Oct 27, 2018
  3. Dasenbrock
    Dasenbrock Guest
    Rainbow Six Siege - Tom Clancy's The Division Pre-order Currency Pack

Odd, it's mentioned in both the standard pre-order and the gold edition pre-order for The Division.

"To access your Rainbow Six Siege currency pack, search for "Rainbow Six Siege - Tom Clancy's The Division Pre-order Currency Pack" on the Xbox Store and download from the details page".

Dasenbrock, Oct 27, 2018
  4. denis97g
    denis97g Guest

the price is decided by ubisoft not microsoft.

denis97g, Oct 27, 2018
  5. I already contacted ubisoft and they said that this is related to Microsoft not their issue

MoustafaElfaek, Nov 3, 2018
  6. MoustafaElfaek Win User

I already contacted ubisoft and they said that this is related to Microsoft not their issue
  7. denis97g Win User

8. Mister Maka Win User

The Division 1200 Rainbow Credits Preorder bonus

Hey there!

To clarify are you following the steps in the description?

To access your Rainbow Six Siege currency pack, search for “Rainbow Six Siege – Tom Clancy’s The Division Pre-order Currency Pack” on the Xbox Store and download from the details page.

Let us know :)
  9. Dasenbrock Win User

Rainbow Six Siege - Tom Clancy's The Division Pre-order Currency Pack

Odd, it's mentioned in both the standard pre-order and the gold edition pre-order for The Division.

"To access your Rainbow Six Siege currency pack, search for "Rainbow Six Siege - Tom Clancy's The Division Pre-order Currency Pack" on the Xbox Store and download from the details page".
  10. Mister Quimby Win User

1200 Credit Pack for the Division

Hey there ChiseledGeezer!

Just to clarify, are you referring to the currency pack for Rainbow Six Siege that was included with the pre-order of The Division? If so, I recommend trying a few steps:

• From your Xbox One console, navigate to My Games & Apps and select Rainbow Six Siege.
    • Press the Menu button and select Manage Game.
    • Check for the currency pack in the Ready to Install section.
    • If you do not see the currency pack, navigate to the store tab on your Xbox One console and search for “Rainbow Six Siege – Tom Clancy’s The Division Pre-order Currency Pack”.
    If you are still unable to see the currency pack after trying the following steps, be sure to let us know. Thanks in advance!
Thema:

1. Rainbow Six Siege Credit Packs on Saudi Store - Similar Threads - Rainbow Six Siege

2. Rainbow Six Siege year 1 and year 2 operators not available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege year 1 and year 2 operators not available: I got rainbow six siege and the year 1 and 2 operators because I have game pass. I downloaded them and I never got the operators. Is this a bug or is the pack no longer available?...
  3. Rainbow Six: Siege XBox One - matchmaking not working, refund option

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six: Siege XBox One - matchmaking not working, refund option: Afternoon, We have been trying for the last few months to get the game running, actually the matchmaking. Till now, not possible, various long communications with UBISOFT support, not using wifi...
  4. Rainbow six siege bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow six siege bug: Recenty i downloaded rainbow six siege as, I was playing my friend told me that i should download the deluxe edition .(becuase we both had gamepass) so Idownloaded it only two short 10mb downloads...
  5. Missing dlc operators on rainbow six siege xbox gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing dlc operators on rainbow six siege xbox gamepass: Xbox game pass recently came out with rainbow six siege. I was super exited because I had been following the game for a while but never got the chance to purchase it. So after trying out the free...
  6. Rainbow Six Siege DLC issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege DLC issue: I've recently made on of my friends my Xbox home and he owns Game Pass, and I've downloaded Rainbow 6 Siege and also installed the year 1 and 2 DLC operators but they don't appear in game. I've...
  7. Problem in rainbow six siege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem in rainbow six siege: After playing an elimination round against the game AI in training grounds instead of seeing the points the game is getting stuck in a loop where it says “ trying to sync data” . It doesn’t stop....
  8. Rainbow six siege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow six siege: Hi i was wondering if any community members could help me figure out a problem thats been going on for about 2-3 days everytime i load up rainbow and try to play it says “ ERROR CODE 0-0X00000304...
  9. Rainbow Six Siege: Unable to play the game on mobile

in XBoX on Mobile
    Rainbow Six Siege: Unable to play the game on mobile: In order to play rainbow six siege online you have to use ubisoft club, and when trying to connect on mobile, you get an error and cannot play the game. [img] a1cfd425-514a-49da-9150-07cc5a4626e1
  10. Rainbow Six Siege Add ons not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege Add ons not working: So my lovely boyfriend was recently treating me and bought some skins and twitch byte set, year 1 and year 2 opp pack and we are on regular siege no ultimate or nothing lol. The problem is when...