Rainbow Six Siege Credit Packs on Saudi Store

Discus and support Rainbow Six Siege Credit Packs on Saudi Store in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi Everyone I wanted to purchase a Rainbow Six Siege Pack from Saudi Store when I notices something which is so weird, I've notices that the pricing... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MoustafaElfaek, Oct 27, 2018.

1. Rainbow Six Siege Credit Packs on Saudi Store

Hi Everyone

I wanted to purchase a Rainbow Six Siege Pack from Saudi Store when I notices something which is so weird, I've notices that the pricing doesn;t make any sense

As you see in the photo, purchasing a pack of 600 credits will cost 19 SAR, but if you wanted to purchase a pack of 1200 credits (which is 600*2) will cost you 49 SAR, while if you purchased 2 packs of 600 will cost you 38 SAR!!!

even if we went to the packs with bonus:

(1*2400)+270=2670 Credits for 99 SAR (5*600)=3000 Credits for 95 SAR

What I understand from the pricing in all stores is that when I purchase the pack of 2400 it's supposed to be equal in pricing to 4 packs of 600 but I will get 270 credits as bonus, and this goes for all the packs.

So I hope you review the pricing criteria in Saudi store as it makes no sense.

Rainbow Six Siege Credit Packs on Saudi Store [​IMG]

:)

MoustafaElfaek, Oct 27, 2018
  2. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    The Division 1200 Rainbow Credits Preorder bonus

Hey there!

To clarify are you following the steps in the description?

To access your Rainbow Six Siege currency pack, search for “Rainbow Six Siege – Tom Clancy’s The Division Pre-order Currency Pack” on the Xbox Store and download from the details page.

Let us know Rainbow Six Siege Credit Packs on Saudi Store :)

Mister Maka, Oct 27, 2018
  3. Dasenbrock
    Dasenbrock Guest
    Rainbow Six Siege - Tom Clancy's The Division Pre-order Currency Pack

Odd, it's mentioned in both the standard pre-order and the gold edition pre-order for The Division.

"To access your Rainbow Six Siege currency pack, search for "Rainbow Six Siege - Tom Clancy's The Division Pre-order Currency Pack" on the Xbox Store and download from the details page".

Dasenbrock, Oct 27, 2018
  4. denis97g
    denis97g Guest

the price is decided by ubisoft not microsoft.

denis97g, Oct 27, 2018
  5. I already contacted ubisoft and they said that this is related to Microsoft not their issue

MoustafaElfaek, Nov 3, 2018
  6. MoustafaElfaek Win User

I already contacted ubisoft and they said that this is related to Microsoft not their issue
  7. denis97g Win User

8. Mister Maka Win User

The Division 1200 Rainbow Credits Preorder bonus

Hey there!

To clarify are you following the steps in the description?

To access your Rainbow Six Siege currency pack, search for “Rainbow Six Siege – Tom Clancy’s The Division Pre-order Currency Pack” on the Xbox Store and download from the details page.

Let us know :)
  9. Dasenbrock Win User

Rainbow Six Siege - Tom Clancy's The Division Pre-order Currency Pack

Odd, it's mentioned in both the standard pre-order and the gold edition pre-order for The Division.

"To access your Rainbow Six Siege currency pack, search for "Rainbow Six Siege - Tom Clancy's The Division Pre-order Currency Pack" on the Xbox Store and download from the details page".
  10. Mister Quimby Win User

1200 Credit Pack for the Division

Hey there ChiseledGeezer!

Just to clarify, are you referring to the currency pack for Rainbow Six Siege that was included with the pre-order of The Division? If so, I recommend trying a few steps:

• From your Xbox One console, navigate to My Games & Apps and select Rainbow Six Siege.
    • Press the Menu button and select Manage Game.
    • Check for the currency pack in the Ready to Install section.
    • If you do not see the currency pack, navigate to the store tab on your Xbox One console and search for “Rainbow Six Siege – Tom Clancy’s The Division Pre-order Currency Pack”.
    If you are still unable to see the currency pack after trying the following steps, be sure to let us know. Thanks in advance!
Thema:

1. Rainbow Six Siege Credit Packs on Saudi Store - Similar Threads - Rainbow Six Siege

2. Rainbow Six Siege operators disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege operators disappeared: I bought Rainbow Six Siege Ultimate Edition late December 2019 and installed on my home Xbox One X. The ultimate edition includes seasons 1 through 3 operators and the year 4 pass. My son has been...
  3. Rainbow Six Siege Void Edge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege Void Edge: With Shifting Tides (Y4S4) ending, Void Edge (Y5S1) is slowly rolling in. Void Edge is all everyone is talking about. We not only get two new operators, Iana and Oryx, as well as a rework on...
  4. Rainbow six siege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow six siege: How do i play keyboard and mouse on xbox and do i need a adapter?(for rainbow six) a256e667-8740-4030-b4be-cf440f54a949
  5. Rainbow Six Siege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege: I need to buy the game its seems very good. When I do I tell you my answer. f251c8ad-d99a-433c-90b4-ffbcb91f21e4
  6. Game share didn't give me rainbow six siege

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game share didn't give me rainbow six siege: Me and my brother are game sharing and I hot all his and he got mine but I didn't get one game and that's rainbow six siege and I don't know what to do please help me...
  7. Rainbow six siege Does NOT have a buy option any longer...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow six siege Does NOT have a buy option any longer...: Me and my friends played a lot of rainbow but in order for me to have the game, i had to game share via connecting eachothers home Xboxs suddenly that broke and i no longer have his games i looked...
  8. Rainbow Six Siege- Not able to access currency packs section of store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege- Not able to access currency packs section of store: I am running R6 on Xbox One and currently cannot access this section of the store. I've done a search online and have found no other similar issues for anyone else. Can anyone please advise on any...
  9. Game crashing on Rainbow Six Siege

in XboX Insiders
    Game crashing on Rainbow Six Siege: Is anyone else getting connection errors to Rainbow Six Siege. I can join a game, but mid game it all freezes and says connection error and returns me to the menu. I know it is not DDoS due to it...
  10. Rainbow Six Siege on the xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege on the xbox: So I play Rainbow Six Siege on the xbox(with controller) I know I am correct that this game doesn't support mouse and keyboard play. If that is the case then why do I run into so many mouse and...