Rainbow Six Siege Error code: 6-0x00001000 unable to fix

Discus and support Rainbow Six Siege Error code: 6-0x00001000 unable to fix in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; OK, so I keep getting this error code 6-0x00001000, which is a timeout code with Ubisoft servers. I have tried every possible fix to fix this issue.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ImmortalNinja18, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Rainbow Six Siege Error code: 6-0x00001000 unable to fix

OK, so I keep getting this error code 6-0x00001000, which is a timeout code with Ubisoft servers. I have tried every possible fix to fix this issue. (Factory resetting Xbox, Factory resetting router, using ethernet cable, adding Xbox and Ubisoft network
    ports to router, account settings are set to adult, reinstalling the game, etc.) This only happens on this account if I switch to a different account on the same Xbox it works just fine. I have talked to Ubisoft and they have no clue on what is wrong and so
    they told me to go to Xbox support for help, and I have talked to 3 agents, 2 from tech support and 1 from games & apps. They can't even figure this out. So now I'm lost and don't know what to do about it. Some help would be much appreciated.

Thanks is advanced.

:)

ImmortalNinja18, Jul 17, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

CÓDIGO DE ERRO [6-0X00001000] (Error code [6-0x00001000])

Hey there Raquel,

Sorry to hear you have been experiencing these issues with Rainbow Six.

There is some helpful Troubleshooting provided in regards to this error code directly on the Ubisoft Support page. Go ahead and follow the links below for information on the error code that you are seeing and on the available troubleshooting steps provided

Go ahead and give that a try and let us know if this has helped.
  3. GroundOregano94 Win User

After all those things we can conclude that there is a problem with the account. You did a factory reset, and removed and added the account again. Have you tried log on another xbox?
  4. ImmortalNinja18 Win User

This only happens to rainbow six siege, and the game up to date and as I have said before i can switch to a different account on the same xbox and rainbow six siege works perfectly fine. Also I just got done testing it on a different xbox and it still
    happens with only this account.
  5. Allebas Win User

It seems like you tried everything and more than likely all your going get is people telling you yo do stuff you already did. The only thing I can suggest that I didnt't see you do was maybe try to reset your router and Xbox at the same time and try to
    again with Rainbow 6.
  6. choppyseize Win User

You may want to try clearing the MAC address too. To do that just go to your network settings, click advanced network settings, alternate MAC address, select clear, then reset. Your console will restart at that point. That's a super weird issue since
    other accounts work fine. Have you tried removing and re adding the profile again ?
Thema:

1. Rainbow Six Siege Error code: 6-0x00001000 unable to fix - Similar Threads - Rainbow Six Siege

2. Rainbow Six Siege installing as Grand Theft Auto V

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege installing as Grand Theft Auto V: Hey guys, I bought a copy of rainbow six siege off of a guy from Facebook today and when I go to install it, it installs grand theft auto v instead. The disk and packaging look legit. Any ideas?...
  3. RAINBOW SIX SIEGE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RAINBOW SIX SIEGE: Can load game, but cannot play? f799233e-7c9e-430e-962e-1fe52d021259
  4. Rainbow Six Siege 'Creating Squad' Bug 2019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege 'Creating Squad' Bug 2019: A few days ago I was able to play the game. But now, out of nowhere the game doesn't start and its stuck in the 'creating squad' loop. I wont get to the main menu. I treid so much, like deleting...
  5. For some odd reason it says I'm 'Browsing games in Rainbow Six Siege' when I'm offline.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For some odd reason it says I'm 'Browsing games in Rainbow Six Siege' when I'm offline.: This also happens when I appear offline,I'm at my homescreen,my Xbox is off,my Xbox is restarting,and when my internet is fully disconnected from the power cord. I'm at a dead end on what to do...
  6. Rainbow Six Siege DLC Operators

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege DLC Operators: I purchased the DLC operator for this season but I got every other operators except Warden and Nokk. I have contacted the support team many times they couldn't solve it, I at least want my money...
  7. Rainbow Six Siege

in XBoX on Windows
    Rainbow Six Siege: Durante alguns anos venho jogando o Famoso jogo Rainbow Six Siege (R6), uma franquia de jogo incrível, espero que ainda esse jogo entre para X-BOX Anywhere. [Mod Translated - For a few years...
  8. Lost all my operators in Rainbow Six Siege: Advanced Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all my operators in Rainbow Six Siege: Advanced Edition: Hi. I was playing Rainbow Six (Siege) with a code that unlocked 8 Agents (2 year operators) and some skins. I also unlocked other agents, envelopes, etc. until I reached level 30. I recently...
  9. Rainbow six siege second account help!!(xbox one)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow six siege second account help!!(xbox one): I purchased rainbow six siege, and played on a second account i made off of my main one. I played normally on that account for a while, and i could sign out of my main one while i played, and i...
  10. Cant play rainbow six siege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play rainbow six siege: I bought rainbow six siege ilet the game download when it finished i played it for a hour and turned off my xbox i get back on two days later and now i cant play it it say if i own the game or app...