Rainbow Six Siege Error code: 6-0x00001000 unable to fix

Discus and support Rainbow Six Siege Error code: 6-0x00001000 unable to fix in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; OK, so I keep getting this error code 6-0x00001000, which is a timeout code with Ubisoft servers. I have tried every possible fix to fix this issue.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ImmortalNinja18, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Rainbow Six Siege Error code: 6-0x00001000 unable to fix

OK, so I keep getting this error code 6-0x00001000, which is a timeout code with Ubisoft servers. I have tried every possible fix to fix this issue. (Factory resetting Xbox, Factory resetting router, using ethernet cable, adding Xbox and Ubisoft network
    ports to router, account settings are set to adult, reinstalling the game, etc.) This only happens on this account if I switch to a different account on the same Xbox it works just fine. I have talked to Ubisoft and they have no clue on what is wrong and so
    they told me to go to Xbox support for help, and I have talked to 3 agents, 2 from tech support and 1 from games & apps. They can't even figure this out. So now I'm lost and don't know what to do about it. Some help would be much appreciated.

Thanks is advanced.

:)

ImmortalNinja18, Jul 17, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

CÓDIGO DE ERRO [6-0X00001000] (Error code [6-0x00001000])

Hey there Raquel,

Sorry to hear you have been experiencing these issues with Rainbow Six.

There is some helpful Troubleshooting provided in regards to this error code directly on the Ubisoft Support page. Go ahead and follow the links below for information on the error code that you are seeing and on the available troubleshooting steps provided

Go ahead and give that a try and let us know if this has helped.
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Will,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. This thread is a bit old, so it will be locked due to its age. If you haven’t already, please go ahead and make a new thread detailing this issue and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so
    far. That way we can tailor our support specifically to you.

Thanks again
  4. GroundOregano94 Win User

After all those things we can conclude that there is a problem with the account. You did a factory reset, and removed and added the account again. Have you tried log on another xbox?
  5. ImmortalNinja18 Win User

This only happens to rainbow six siege, and the game up to date and as I have said before i can switch to a different account on the same xbox and rainbow six siege works perfectly fine. Also I just got done testing it on a different xbox and it still
    happens with only this account.
  6. Allebas Win User

It seems like you tried everything and more than likely all your going get is people telling you yo do stuff you already did. The only thing I can suggest that I didnt't see you do was maybe try to reset your router and Xbox at the same time and try to
    again with Rainbow 6.
Thema:

1. Rainbow Six Siege Error code: 6-0x00001000 unable to fix - Similar Threads - Rainbow Six Siege

2. Rainbow Six Siege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege: I need to buy the game its seems very good. When I do I tell you my answer. f251c8ad-d99a-433c-90b4-ffbcb91f21e4
  3. Game share didn't give me rainbow six siege

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game share didn't give me rainbow six siege: Me and my brother are game sharing and I hot all his and he got mine but I didn't get one game and that's rainbow six siege and I don't know what to do please help me...
  4. Rainbow six siege Does NOT have a buy option any longer...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow six siege Does NOT have a buy option any longer...: Me and my friends played a lot of rainbow but in order for me to have the game, i had to game share via connecting eachothers home Xboxs suddenly that broke and i no longer have his games i looked...
  5. Rainbow Six Siege- Not able to access currency packs section of store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege- Not able to access currency packs section of store: I am running R6 on Xbox One and currently cannot access this section of the store. I've done a search online and have found no other similar issues for anyone else. Can anyone please advise on any...
  6. Game crashing on Rainbow Six Siege

in XboX Insiders
    Game crashing on Rainbow Six Siege: Is anyone else getting connection errors to Rainbow Six Siege. I can join a game, but mid game it all freezes and says connection error and returns me to the menu. I know it is not DDoS due to it...
  7. Rainbow Six Siege on the xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege on the xbox: So I play Rainbow Six Siege on the xbox(with controller) I know I am correct that this game doesn't support mouse and keyboard play. If that is the case then why do I run into so many mouse and...
  8. Rainbow six siege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow six siege: I play rainbow six siege and i met these two players who keep killing teammates and i reported them but that doesn't feel like that will do anything,is thare any other way any other to get them...
  9. Rainbow Six siege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six siege: The game says I cannot Connect to the severs and pops up a error code 3-0x000100B 917adce9-d907-4859-ae3f-08e6cd393cf7
  10. Xbox Live Free Play Days: Borderlands 3, Rainbow Six Siege and Prison Architect

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Free Play Days: Borderlands 3, Rainbow Six Siege and Prison Architect: Really hoping I get a chance to give Borderlands 3 a go during the free play weekend. Had a ton of fun playing Borderlands 1 and 2 so much back in the day on the Xbox 360....