Rainbow Six Siege operators disappeared

Discus and support Rainbow Six Siege operators disappeared in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought Rainbow Six Siege Ultimate Edition late December 2019 and installed on my home Xbox One X. The ultimate edition includes seasons 1 through 3... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TonyVerJr, Feb 21, 2020.

1. TonyVerJr
    TonyVerJr Guest

I bought Rainbow Six Siege Ultimate Edition late December 2019 and installed on my home Xbox One X. The ultimate edition includes seasons 1 through 3 operators and the year 4 pass. My son has been playing the game on his account on the home Xbox One X
    since it was installed. This past week when he started the game, the previous year operators were unavailable. He only has the base and year 4 operators to choose from. When I start the game using my account, I am able to see all the year operators available
    as choices.

We have tried the following:

* Closing the game to start it fresh

* Restarting the Xbox

* Uninstalling and reinstalling the year operators DLC

* Deleting his data from the Xbox and launching the game

* Uninstalling the game, restarting the Xbox, and installing the game via his account

When I say restarting the Xbox, I am talking about rebooting the Xbox to launch to the Xbox green launch screen.

None of the above seems to solve the issue. Why can I see all the operators on my account, but he can only see the base and year 4 operators. He wants to get the year 5 pass, but we want to try to solve this issue before adding another variable into the
    mix.

Thanks

:)

TonyVerJr, Feb 21, 2020
  2. Touch of Sam Win User

I have a weirder situation i bought the ultimate edition and my other accounts get the year 5 pass but not the rest of the operators?
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are experiencing difficulties with being able to use some DLC across multiple accounts when sharing your Home Xbox.

Has you son ever been able to access this DLC? As stated in the article that depicts how to

Designate a Home Xbox
    , not all DLC is shareable between accounts.

This is as per design as certain game developers did not wish to have certain content shared in this method.

If you can provide us further clarification on this, we should be able to more accurately provide to you further assistance on this matter.
  4. TandelK Win User

this is happening to me too, my buddy let me game share with him and we were playing siege having a good time, next day its telling me to buy the year 1-3 operators but the year 4 operators were available, i don’t get it, how could i be playing all the
    operators one day, then its asking me to pay for them the next.

its seriously annoying me please contact me a solution asap.

thanks.
  5. NLH1 Win User

This isn't just for the passes and operators it's for all digital content on the game. I have the gem stone pack and before had access to it on all accounts on my xbox and now they suddenly disappeared and then reappeared then disappeared again. Did xbox
    make an update to its sharing content policy with multiple accounts because I know a lot of people have been experiencing this issue?
  6. TonyVerJr Win User

Yes, my son was using the DLC from late December until earlier this week around 2/18. Specifically, he was using the operators over the weekend and then could not use them on Tuesday.
Thema:

1. Rainbow Six Siege operators disappeared - Similar Threads - Rainbow Six Siege

2. Rainbow Six Siege erased from my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege erased from my account: Hi yall, im having an issue that a microsoft rep was no help with. Ive been playing Siege for probably five months now. I only ever use my own profile. Its the only profile I pay for xbox live on....
  3. Rainbow Six Siege Ultimate Edition uninstalled and needs to pay again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege Ultimate Edition uninstalled and needs to pay again: For some odd reason my ultimate edition just uninstalled itself and now I have to pay again, anybody know why? (btw I've had it since year 1 and this has never happened to me p.s. its year 5 now)...
  4. Rainbow six siege hasn't loaded for 3 months

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow six siege hasn't loaded for 3 months: All right I really want to talk to someone that knows about this from like Ubisoft or something but I've already have and all that's gotten me is troubleshooting that I've done before I've done...
  5. Rainbow Six Siege Add-Ons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege Add-Ons: Recently I bought Rainbow Six Siege Deluxe edition, when I realised I was logged into my friends account. I can still play the game but I didn't receive the add-ons, instead it was my friend who...
  6. Rainbow Six Siege Error code: 6-0x00001000 unable to fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege Error code: 6-0x00001000 unable to fix: I dont understand what to do at this point. The game works fine on other accounts and has only given me this issue with the new update. Ive deleted the game and reinstalled it, moved it from...
  7. Rainbow Six Siege Gameshare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege Gameshare: Hi, So me and my friend have been game sharing for several months now with no problems. He managed to install the gemstone weapon skins and the year 4 pass off of me and I installed the safari...
  8. Rainbow six siege add ons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow six siege add ons: ok so before i was able to get outfits from my friend because i would be signed into his acc and mine at the same time but recently i tried to do it again and its not working it says i have the...
  9. Rainbow six siege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow six siege: My brother and i gameshare r6. Recently i noticed my cobalt skin along with my year 3 operator skins are gone. The season 3 pass he bought but i still have ops. Is there anyway to get the skins...
  10. Can you use keyboard and mouse on rainbow six siege on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you use keyboard and mouse on rainbow six siege on Xbox one: Hi just wanted to know if you can use keyboard and mouse for rainbow six siege because i find it hard playing ranked with a controller? c2bfd76d-3e29-4a7f-bd6d-a492958cfa92