Rainbow Six Siege Season 3 Operators Missing?

Discus and support Rainbow Six Siege Season 3 Operators Missing? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son buys the Rainbow Six Siege (RSS) Season Pass every year and after this latest update, the operators from season 3 are missing. We have tried a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CyberKnight13, Feb 23, 2019.

1. Rainbow Six Siege Season 3 Operators Missing?

My son buys the Rainbow Six Siege (RSS) Season Pass every year and after this latest update, the operators from season 3 are missing. We have tried a hard reset of the Xbox, reinstalling the game, as well as all the following:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/view-downloadable-content

Nothing has worked and I am frustrated as I already paid the $60+ for the original game plus the $35+ each year for the added content and all the other pricing schemes they come up with to leech money from us. I won't go into a tirade about how good games
    were when you paid a one time fee for them but I really would like what we paid for to work and not be forced to pay for it a second time. I also don't like that I am being directed to my peers for assistance instead of the professionals who should be handling
    these situations.

:)

CyberKnight13, Feb 23, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Rainbow Six Siege

Hey there!

Sorry to hear you are running into these issues with this update. It looks like there is a known issue with the operators not being available for Xbox One pass holders. Go ahead and click on the following link for more information.

Rainbow Six: Siege - Year 4 Season 1 Operators Not Available For Xbox One Pass
    Holders

If the workaround is not working you can always open a support case through the Ubi support page.

I hope this helps.
  3. Xenotir Win User

Purchasing an Addon with Prepaid Xbox Store Money

It is Rainbow Six Siege Season Pass.

No Errorcode at all, it just asks me to add a Cerdit Card...
  4. BizarroMantis Win User
  5. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Hi,

The best way is to go to ubisoft support because it might be a bug in the latest update of the game and only they can try to patch it
  6. choppyseize Win User

Which operators are missing. Can you name them ?
Thema:

1. Rainbow Six Siege Season 3 Operators Missing? - Similar Threads - Rainbow Six Siege

2. Rainbow Six Siege Error code: 6-0x00001000 unable to fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege Error code: 6-0x00001000 unable to fix: OK, so I keep getting this error code 6-0x00001000, which is a timeout code with Ubisoft servers. I have tried every possible fix to fix this issue. (Factory resetting Xbox, Factory resetting...
  3. Rainbow Six Siege DLC Operators

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege DLC Operators: I purchased the DLC operator for this season but I got every other operators except Warden and Nokk. I have contacted the support team many times they couldn't solve it, I at least want my money...
  4. Rainbow Six Siege

in XBoX on Windows
    Rainbow Six Siege: Durante alguns anos venho jogando o Famoso jogo Rainbow Six Siege (R6), uma franquia de jogo incrível, espero que ainda esse jogo entre para X-BOX Anywhere. [Mod Translated - For a few years...
  5. Lost all my operators in Rainbow Six Siege: Advanced Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all my operators in Rainbow Six Siege: Advanced Edition: Hi. I was playing Rainbow Six (Siege) with a code that unlocked 8 Agents (2 year operators) and some skins. I also unlocked other agents, envelopes, etc. until I reached level 30. I recently...
  6. Rainbow six siege second account help!!(xbox one)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow six siege second account help!!(xbox one): I purchased rainbow six siege, and played on a second account i made off of my main one. I played normally on that account for a while, and i could sign out of my main one while i played, and i...
  7. Cant play rainbow six siege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play rainbow six siege: I bought rainbow six siege ilet the game download when it finished i played it for a hour and turned off my xbox i get back on two days later and now i cant play it it say if i own the game or app...
  8. Reimbursement of Rainbow Six Siege Season 4 Season Pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Reimbursement of Rainbow Six Siege Season 4 Season Pass: Hello, I mistakenly bought the Rainbow Six Seat Season 4 season pass, I wanted to see the price and all the information. I request a refund for this purchase. f6013023-b849-4d7e-a914-47c87749658d
  9. Rainbow six siege console mouse and keyboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow six siege console mouse and keyboard: if this can be answered quickly that would be great i have two questions 1-are mouse and keyboard playable and/or aloud on rainbow six siege console 2- if it is aloweed on rainbow console then...
  10. RAINBOW SIX SIEGE GAME STARTS GOES AS FAR AS CREATING SQUAD THEN FREEZES IVE Redownloaded...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RAINBOW SIX SIEGE GAME STARTS GOES AS FAR AS CREATING SQUAD THEN FREEZES IVE Redownloaded...: IVE Redownloaded rebooted many times works on other boxes but not my Xbox one x 14e07234-0174-4860-8030-db15adb13426

Users found this page by searching for:

1. rainbow six siege year 4 pass operators missing

2. rainbow six siege not having year three operators

3. rainbow six missing operators