Rainbow Six Siege Season 3 Operators Missing?

Discus and support Rainbow Six Siege Season 3 Operators Missing? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son buys the Rainbow Six Siege (RSS) Season Pass every year and after this latest update, the operators from season 3 are missing. We have tried a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CyberKnight13, Feb 23, 2019.

1. Rainbow Six Siege Season 3 Operators Missing?

My son buys the Rainbow Six Siege (RSS) Season Pass every year and after this latest update, the operators from season 3 are missing. We have tried a hard reset of the Xbox, reinstalling the game, as well as all the following:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/view-downloadable-content

Nothing has worked and I am frustrated as I already paid the $60+ for the original game plus the $35+ each year for the added content and all the other pricing schemes they come up with to leech money from us. I won't go into a tirade about how good games
    were when you paid a one time fee for them but I really would like what we paid for to work and not be forced to pay for it a second time. I also don't like that I am being directed to my peers for assistance instead of the professionals who should be handling
    these situations.

:)

CyberKnight13, Feb 23, 2019
  2. YxIceKingxY Win User

Xbox rainbow six siege

Ok but for rainbow six siege xbox one addition. Is it possible to share season passes like the year 3 pass
  3. XBF Erick C Win User

Rainbow Six Siege

Hey there!

Sorry to hear you are running into these issues with this update. It looks like there is a known issue with the operators not being available for Xbox One pass holders. Go ahead and click on the following link for more information.

Rainbow Six: Siege - Year 4 Season 1 Operators Not Available For Xbox One Pass
    Holders

If the workaround is not working you can always open a support case through the Ubi support page.

I hope this helps.
  4. Xenotir Win User

Purchasing an Addon with Prepaid Xbox Store Money

It is Rainbow Six Siege Season Pass.

No Errorcode at all, it just asks me to add a Cerdit Card...
  5. BizarroMantis Win User
  6. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Hi,

The best way is to go to ubisoft support because it might be a bug in the latest update of the game and only they can try to patch it
Thema:

1. Rainbow Six Siege Season 3 Operators Missing? - Similar Threads - Rainbow Six Siege

2. cant play rainbow six siege.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant play rainbow six siege.: Hi I cant play rainbow six siege. i don't understand, i can play every game online and multiplayer except for rainbow six siege every time, i am trying to find a match it gives me this number...
  3. Rainbow Six Siege lost my account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege lost my account?: Hello I purchased the Rainbow Six Siege that was on GOLD last month He even installed it on my console, but he didn't run it saying he didn't own it. I figured it was a bug so I removed it to...
  4. Rainbow Six Siege won't open on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege won't open on Xbox one: I try to open rainbow six siege on my xbox and it always crashes with no error code. I've restarted my xbox to factory defaults, deleted my profile, reinstalled the game twice, deleted local save...
  5. Rainbow six siege won’t start or give error messages

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow six siege won’t start or give error messages: Siege will load up with the start the pic then close and go back to the home screen and not give an error message c4988283-0a0b-4f89-8f0a-199175963adc
  6. Rainbow Six Siege Advanced Edition code not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege Advanced Edition code not working: I recently got Rainbow six siege advanced edition for Xbox.I tried to use the code and it says: "Looks like you already own this,Go to My games or My library on your home device to download it". I...
  7. Rainbow Six Siege Free Weekend. (Not happy)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege Free Weekend. (Not happy): Listen. UBISOFT,(Not Microsoft) Made Rainbow six just went for a free weekend. So i doqnloaded it ffor free on both Xbox and pc. On xbox i was able to play With other players. Then today (AFTER...
  8. Rainbow Six Siege Free Weekend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege Free Weekend: So I play R6 on my pc almost 24/7 but I saw Xbox was offering a free weekend that included Siege as one if the free games. I wanted to try out siege on console since I play it full time on pc but...
  9. Rainbow Six Siege MnK and Smurf accounts.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege MnK and Smurf accounts.: I was wondering, as there are many many complains on Ubisoft Rainbow Six Siege twitter account, what is Microsoft doing, about account cheating on the game, and using MnK to get an unfair...
  10. Rainbow six siege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow six siege: No sound,or effects when playing on line and in game 257fc6e6-f64c-4ff7-82a2-743c4e3de28e

Users found this page by searching for:

1. rainbow six siege year 4 pass operators missing

2. rainbow six siege not having year three operators

3. rainbow six missing operators