Rainbow Six Siege

Discus and support Rainbow Six Siege in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Has anyone else had a problem recieving updates to the operators in this game . I purchased the year 4 pass and it was due an operator upgrade last... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VickyLewry, Mar 15, 2019.

1. VickyLewry
    VickyLewry Guest

Rainbow Six Siege

Has anyone else had a problem recieving updates to the operators in this game . I purchased the year 4 pass and it was due an operator upgrade last week and we still have not recieved it have tried troubleshooting the problem but with no joy. Any ideas
    on what to try next?

:)

VickyLewry, Mar 15, 2019
  2. BizarroMantis Win User
  3. noam00 Win User

rainbow six siege codes für vegas und vegas2 fehlen

I bought Rainbow Six Siege and never received a code for Rainbow Six Vegas 1 or 2.
  4. GoonerSimon Win User

Best Game Of E3?

The Division and Rainbow Six Siege.
  5. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

2015 Videogame Wishlist?

The Division.

Rainbow Six: Siege
  6. Mister Quimby Win User

Tom clancy the division promotion

Hey there Tr0ll135t Tr0ll!

Just to clarify, did you previously purchase Rainbow Six Siege? If not, you should not have access to Rainbow Six Siege. If you did purchase Siege and are unable to play it, please let us know. Thanks!
Thema:

Rainbow Six Siege

1. Rainbow Six Siege - Similar Threads - Rainbow Six Siege

2. Cannot get into a online match in rainbow six siege. I have xbox live to

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot get into a online match in rainbow six siege. I have xbox live to: Since i have bought the game i have never been able to get into a Multiplayer game...i have xbox live acc and ubisoft acc i have tried uninstalling the game and and installing but can never get...
  3. Problema na conexão do rainbow six siege [Problem connecting Rainbow Six siege]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema na conexão do rainbow six siege [Problem connecting Rainbow Six siege]: Quando entro no hogo e vou procurar uma partida aparece erro [6-0x00001000] que é de conexão. Vou na rede e diz la: Sua rede está ok, mas existem alguns problemas com o serviço Xbox. Limpei o...
  4. Rainbow six siege.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow six siege.: For some reason this game just deleted and took all the purchased data with it. It will not reload, it just sends us to the store to download, and it won't even download. How do we get the game...
  5. Rainbow Six Siege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege: anyone else running into players who are super beyond good. Snapping to center of head and only getting headshots or pixle peeks. Know where you are 24/7. Any damage done to them that results in...
  6. Rainbow Six Siege Season 3 Operators Missing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege Season 3 Operators Missing?: My son buys the Rainbow Six Siege (RSS) Season Pass every year and after this latest update, the operators from season 3 are missing. We have tried a hard reset of the Xbox, reinstalling the game,...
  7. Rainbow Six Siege Operators

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege Operators: What is your favorite R6 operator and why? Mine is Nomad simply for the fact that she has some great weapons and she can cover your back with her airjabs if needed....
  8. My Rainbow Six Siege Year 3 Pass Disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Rainbow Six Siege Year 3 Pass Disappeared: On Xbox One, I logged in today and my season pass operators disappeared. I contacted both Ubisoft and they told me to contact Xbox support. I contacted Xbox support and they told me to wait until...
  9. Rainbow Six Siege, can't invite or join my friends party

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rainbow Six Siege, can't invite or join my friends party: Me and my brother have recently got Rainbow Six Siege on Xbox. We both have Xbox One s's. We can both play online in games and have Xbox Gold. But when we try to join each others parties we can't....
  10. Lost all rainbow six siege operators

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all rainbow six siege operators: I got the rainbow six siege operator packs year 1 and 2 and the season pass for year 4 i think. I got all the operators on my xbox and can play them. But when i start the game on my console the...