Rainbow six siege

Discus and support Rainbow six siege in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This is supposed to be free for a week but still no where to download it for free ....only the normal options to buy it for money... I have already... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by chrismorgan_1021, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Rainbow six siege

This is supposed to be free for a week but still no where to download it for free ....only the normal options to buy it for money...

I have already asked this question but some mod locked it saying its sorted when they clearly didnt even understand the question...so to be clear xbox are advertising this game is free when it is not.

:)

chrismorgan_1021, Aug 30, 2019
  2. BizarroMantis Win User
  3. noam00 Win User

rainbow six siege codes für vegas und vegas2 fehlen

I bought Rainbow Six Siege and never received a code for Rainbow Six Vegas 1 or 2.
  4. ItsV3G3TA Win User

favourite game

Rainbow Six Siege because im in a gaming clan for Rainbow
  5. TRAPOUL80 Win User

Xbox Live Free Play Days: Borderlands 3, Rainbow Six Siege and Prison Architect

Rainbow six siege is good...
  6. GoonerSimon Win User

Best Game Of E3?

The Division and Rainbow Six Siege.
Thema:

Rainbow six siege

1. Rainbow six siege - Similar Threads - Rainbow six siege

2. Can you use keyboard and mouse on rainbow six siege on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you use keyboard and mouse on rainbow six siege on Xbox one: Hi just wanted to know if you can use keyboard and mouse for rainbow six siege because i find it hard playing ranked with a controller? c2bfd76d-3e29-4a7f-bd6d-a492958cfa92
  3. Can you transfer data between one account and another account on rainbow six siege?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you transfer data between one account and another account on rainbow six siege?: I really don't want to pay another $40 just to get year 1 and year 2 operators, so I want to know if you can just transfer data between two accounts on rainbow six siege. My brother bought six...
  4. Can you share DLCs on Rainbow Six Siege?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you share DLCs on Rainbow Six Siege?: My brother bought Rainbow Six Siege DELUXE which came with year 1 and year 2 operators. I use a different account and I didn't get the operators. I really don't want to start playing on my...
  5. Rainbow Six Siege operators disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege operators disappeared: I bought Rainbow Six Siege Ultimate Edition late December 2019 and installed on my home Xbox One X. The ultimate edition includes seasons 1 through 3 operators and the year 4 pass. My son has been...
  6. Rainbow Six Siege Void Edge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege Void Edge: With Shifting Tides (Y4S4) ending, Void Edge (Y5S1) is slowly rolling in. Void Edge is all everyone is talking about. We not only get two new operators, Iana and Oryx, as well as a rework on...
  7. Rainbow six siege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow six siege: How do i play keyboard and mouse on xbox and do i need a adapter?(for rainbow six) a256e667-8740-4030-b4be-cf440f54a949
  8. Rainbow Six Siege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege: I need to buy the game its seems very good. When I do I tell you my answer. f251c8ad-d99a-433c-90b4-ffbcb91f21e4
  9. Game share didn't give me rainbow six siege

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game share didn't give me rainbow six siege: Me and my brother are game sharing and I hot all his and he got mine but I didn't get one game and that's rainbow six siege and I don't know what to do please help me...
  10. Rainbow six siege Does NOT have a buy option any longer...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow six siege Does NOT have a buy option any longer...: Me and my friends played a lot of rainbow but in order for me to have the game, i had to game share via connecting eachothers home Xboxs suddenly that broke and i no longer have his games i looked...