Rainbow Six Vegas 1& 2 Codes

Discus and support Rainbow Six Vegas 1& 2 Codes in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; HI, I bought the Rainbow Six Siege pack on Sept 25th, and I haven't received yet the download codes for Vegas 1 & 2. Could you please send them?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by godivo, Nov 21, 2015.

1. godivo
    godivo Guest

HI,

I bought the Rainbow Six Siege pack on Sept 25th, and I haven't received yet the download codes for Vegas 1 & 2.

Could you please send them?

Thanks! Rainbow Six Vegas 1& 2 Codes :)

:)

godivo, Nov 21, 2015
  2. OiI Rig
    OiI Rig Guest
    Rainbow Six Vegas 1 & 2 codes disappeared

Promotion details: Rainbow Six Siege

Purchase date: 1/23/16

Items: Rainbow Six Vegas 1 & 2 download codes

OiI Rig, Nov 21, 2015
  3. Rainbow Six Vegas 1 & 2 promo code

Hi,

I bougth the Rainbow Six Siege in Pre-order, but until now a not receive my promo code for Rainbow SiX Vegas 1 & 2 for use in retrocompability on Xbox one.

Promotion Details: Buying the Rainbow Six Siege in pre-order you won a promo code to download rainbow six vegas 1 & 2.

Date of Purchase: 30 september, 2015

Promo Item(s): I do not receive the codes to download Rainbow Six Vegas 1 & 2 for use on XboxOne.

SolidSnake BR, Nov 21, 2015
  4. Rainbow Six Vegas 1& 2 Codes

Hey there godivo!

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)

Mister Quimby, Nov 23, 2015
  5. LRT Nath Win User

Rainbow Six Vegas 1 and 2 codes

I have recieved a code for Rainbow Six Vegas 1, but no Rainbow Six Vegas 2 code yet
  6. Phillip Short Win User

X1 "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege" Digital Preorder - received wrong 2nd bonus content.

Same thing happened to me. I received both of my messages separately, each containing codes from pre-ordering Rainbow Six Siege, one saying it was for Rainbow Six Vegas 1 and the other for Rainbow Six Vegas 2, but both codes are the same and when used they
    each give a digital copy of Vegas 1. I would like a valid code for Rainbow Six Vegas 2.
  7. confusedsaint Win User

Free Rainbow Six: Vegas 1 and 2 codes with digital purchase of Rainbow Six: Siege

My TC Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 code has not come in yet, however my TC Rainbow Six: Vegas 1 code came in today.
  8. noam00 Win User

rainbow six siege codes für vegas und vegas2 fehlen

I bought Rainbow Six Siege and never received a code for Rainbow Six Vegas 1 or 2.
  9. dilligaf1979 Win User

X1 "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege" Digital Preorder - received wrong 2nd bonus content.

Hello i have received my rainbow six vegas 1 and vegas 2 code from xbox live in 2 messages but the vegas 2 code is the same code as the vegas 1 code. ive been on xbox live support chat with Mac and been told to post my problem here.

messages added below with codes as *

Your pre-order of Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege includes Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas for Xbox 360 (PEGI:16). Redeem on Xbox 360 or Xbox.com/redeemcode. *****-*****-*****-*****-*****

second message below

Your pre-order of Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege includes Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 for Xbox 360 (PEGI:16). Redeem on Xbox 360 or Xbox.com/redeemcode. *****-*****-*****-*****-*****"
Thema:

1. Rainbow Six Vegas 1& 2 Codes - Similar Threads - Rainbow Six Vegas

2. Rainbow Six Vegas 1 and 2 codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Vegas 1 and 2 codes: Hi! I've recently bought Rainbow Six Siege for Xbox One and I've never received the codes to redeem the Rainbow Six Vegas 1 and 2 games that are backward compatible from Xbox 360. Both games are...
  3. Rainbow Six Vegas and Vegas 2 codes after purchasing Siege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Vegas and Vegas 2 codes after purchasing Siege: I purchased Siege a while back, and I do not know how to receive/find the codes I need to download the Vegas and Vegas 2 games. How do I find them? 114a91a0-6216-4d7e-8ad8-cafcae2927aa
  4. Rainbow six vegas 2 sayings an older version than the 360 version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow six vegas 2 sayings an older version than the 360 version: When me and my friend try to play from the xbox one to the 360 it say cannot join because the xbox one is an older version and needs a title up from xbox live but I've checked everywhere and...
  5. Missing Rainbow Six Vegas Code with purchase of Siege Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Rainbow Six Vegas Code with purchase of Siege Gold: I received the code for Rainbow Six Vegas 2 but never received the code for Rainbow Six Vegas. 6c020623-d15f-47c1-afb6-d0e58029a944
  6. Rainbow Six Vegas 1 DLC No Ambient Sound

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Vegas 1 DLC No Ambient Sound: Hello, This is just a report that the maps included with the DLCs for the first Rainbow Six Vegas game do not have any ambient sound when playing them on the Xbox One. Many entity sounds are...
  7. Rainbow six Vegas and Rainbow six Vegas 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow six Vegas and Rainbow six Vegas 2: when i bought rainbow six siege i revived codes for both rainbow six Vegas and rainbow six Vegas 2 but every time i attempt to submit either code, i am asked to change my language region. i have...
  8. How do I get the Rainbow Six Vegas and Vegas 2 games that come with Rainbow Six: Siege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get the Rainbow Six Vegas and Vegas 2 games that come with Rainbow Six: Siege: I recently bought an Xbox One S and purchased Rainbow Six: Siege. On the case it says that it comes with Rainbow Six: Vegas and Rainbow Six: Vegas 2, however there are no instructions on how to...
  9. Cant play rainbow six vegas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play rainbow six vegas: I bought Rainbow six vegas (Digital code) with no problems, i download it but when i go to my games is loading 34 games then when i move goes 33 games meaning the game is beign removed, i go to...
  10. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2: I do not go Tom Clancy's Rainbow code Six: Vegas 2 Xbox 360 gives me error and says you have to bag another language 751c18e1-f223-4350-b4ca-56d6f77292f7