Rainbow Six Vegas codes not received since Sep.

Discus and support Rainbow Six Vegas codes not received since Sep. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Pre-Ordered Seige in September but still haven't received codes for Vegas. Customer support hasn't been helpful at all in the last week! Would really... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Matt The Loader, Nov 16, 2015.

1. Rainbow Six Vegas codes not received since Sep.

Pre-Ordered Seige in September but still haven't received codes for Vegas. Customer support hasn't been helpful at all in the last week! Would really just like my game :/

:)

Matt The Loader, Nov 16, 2015
  2. pcgamerx1
    pcgamerx1 Guest
    Missing Rainbow Six Vegas Code with purchase of Siege Gold

I received the code for Rainbow Six Vegas 2 but never received the code for Rainbow Six Vegas.

pcgamerx1, Nov 16, 2015
  3. PredatorMLK
    PredatorMLK Guest
    Case Number:1330458209

Hello,

sep 27th, 2015 I pre-ordered rainbow six siege which was to include digital download of vegas 1 & 2. I received the code and downloaded vegas 1, however vegas 2 did not show up as available for download. I would really like to get my digital download of Rainbow
    Six Vegas 2 as that was one of the original clan games that I played so many years ago.

thank you,

Michael

PredatorMLK, Nov 16, 2015
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there Matt The Loader! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)

Mister Maka, Nov 17, 2015
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there Matt The Loader! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
  6. BLUE FALCON x71 Win User

Free Rainbow Six Vegas and Vegas 2 codes w/preorder of Rainbow Six Siege Gold

I received Rainbow Six Vegas, but no code for Vegas 2
  7. JonEwalkir Win User

X1 "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege" Digital Preorder - received wrong 2nd bonus content.

The promotion is supposed to give you redemption codes for both rainbow six Vegas and rainbow six Vegas 2 for Xbox 360. While I received two separate messages (one for each game) the codes were the same and actually only applied for rainbow six vegas; I
    checked the store and it shows rainbow six vegas already purchased but not rainbow six vegas 2. So the message I received for rainbow six Vegas 2 is missing a valid redemption code. How do I resolve this? I contacted customer support and they provided me with
    a link that directed me here.

thank you

jonathan
  8. noam00 Win User

rainbow six siege codes für vegas und vegas2 fehlen

I bought Rainbow Six Siege and never received a code for Rainbow Six Vegas 1 or 2.
  9. Phillip Short Win User

X1 "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege" Digital Preorder - received wrong 2nd bonus content.

Same thing happened to me. I received both of my messages separately, each containing codes from pre-ordering Rainbow Six Siege, one saying it was for Rainbow Six Vegas 1 and the other for Rainbow Six Vegas 2, but both codes are the same and when used they
    each give a digital copy of Vegas 1. I would like a valid code for Rainbow Six Vegas 2.
Thema:

1. Rainbow Six Vegas codes not received since Sep. - Similar Threads - Rainbow Six Vegas

2. Rainbow Six Vegas 1 and 2 codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Vegas 1 and 2 codes: Hi! I've recently bought Rainbow Six Siege for Xbox One and I've never received the codes to redeem the Rainbow Six Vegas 1 and 2 games that are backward compatible from Xbox 360. Both games are...
  3. Rainbow Six Vegas and Vegas 2 codes after purchasing Siege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Vegas and Vegas 2 codes after purchasing Siege: I purchased Siege a while back, and I do not know how to receive/find the codes I need to download the Vegas and Vegas 2 games. How do I find them? 114a91a0-6216-4d7e-8ad8-cafcae2927aa
  4. Rainbow six vegas 2 sayings an older version than the 360 version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow six vegas 2 sayings an older version than the 360 version: When me and my friend try to play from the xbox one to the 360 it say cannot join because the xbox one is an older version and needs a title up from xbox live but I've checked everywhere and...
  5. Missing Rainbow Six Vegas Code with purchase of Siege Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Rainbow Six Vegas Code with purchase of Siege Gold: I received the code for Rainbow Six Vegas 2 but never received the code for Rainbow Six Vegas. 6c020623-d15f-47c1-afb6-d0e58029a944
  6. Rainbow Six Vegas 1 DLC No Ambient Sound

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Vegas 1 DLC No Ambient Sound: Hello, This is just a report that the maps included with the DLCs for the first Rainbow Six Vegas game do not have any ambient sound when playing them on the Xbox One. Many entity sounds are...
  7. Rainbow six Vegas and Rainbow six Vegas 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow six Vegas and Rainbow six Vegas 2: when i bought rainbow six siege i revived codes for both rainbow six Vegas and rainbow six Vegas 2 but every time i attempt to submit either code, i am asked to change my language region. i have...
  8. How do I get the Rainbow Six Vegas and Vegas 2 games that come with Rainbow Six: Siege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get the Rainbow Six Vegas and Vegas 2 games that come with Rainbow Six: Siege: I recently bought an Xbox One S and purchased Rainbow Six: Siege. On the case it says that it comes with Rainbow Six: Vegas and Rainbow Six: Vegas 2, however there are no instructions on how to...
  9. Cant play rainbow six vegas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play rainbow six vegas: I bought Rainbow six vegas (Digital code) with no problems, i download it but when i go to my games is loading 34 games then when i move goes 33 games meaning the game is beign removed, i go to...
  10. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2: I do not go Tom Clancy's Rainbow code Six: Vegas 2 Xbox 360 gives me error and says you have to bag another language 751c18e1-f223-4350-b4ca-56d6f77292f7