Rainbow Sox Siege

Discus and support Rainbow Sox Siege in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I have recently started playing Ranked in Siege. I was looking around to see if anyone else still plays this and/or wants to help teach someone... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Drizzle 084, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Drizzle 084
    Drizzle 084 Guest

Rainbow Sox Siege

So I have recently started playing Ranked in Siege. I was looking around to see if anyone else still plays this and/or wants to help teach someone about the callouts. Cause I only know like hatch at red stair for Kafe, that's about it.

As well, I want to make this into a discussion for others just starting to play. Ever see me online, drop me a message and I'll help however I can.

Cheers and see you on Live!

:)

Drizzle 084, Aug 29, 2019
  2. xXGalaxyXx NOVA Win User

Rainbow Sox Siege

I really love r6 but at the moment casual seems to be more competitive than ranked itself. Me and mu friends have also been having issues with always getting put up against diamond players and its becoming quite tiring with the sweats of the game.
  3. Nohra369 Win User

Rainbow Sox Siege

Champion, They need more people like you on this game
  4. Vinny #1 Win User

Rainbow Sox Siege

Before you answer, tomorrow will start a 7 day free trial of the game, so who wants to play, invite your friends.

Well, the game is very tactical, I strongly suggest playing with friends with good communication. Knowing the map is essential.
  5. JosemberG N Win User

Rainbow Sox Siege

Ainda nao tive oportunidade de jogar o game, mais pelo que vi está bastante interesante..
  6. Albert X Win User

Rainbow Sox Siege

I have played the game numerous time during free play days, but I have never gotten around to buying it.
Thema:

Rainbow Sox Siege

1. Rainbow Sox Siege - Similar Threads - Rainbow Sox Siege

2. Rainbow Six Vegas 1 and 2 codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Vegas 1 and 2 codes: Hi! I've recently bought Rainbow Six Siege for Xbox One and I've never received the codes to redeem the Rainbow Six Vegas 1 and 2 games that are backward compatible from Xbox 360. Both games are...
  3. If i unplug the earphones in rainbow six siege my tv have no sound, any idea?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i unplug the earphones in rainbow six siege my tv have no sound, any idea?: I try everything, really everything but nothing works, earlier today everything works perfectly but later the day i got this bug or glitch and this is the only game do this, i try two games but...
  4. Rainbow six siege

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rainbow six siege: This is supposed to be free for a week but still no where to download it for free ....only the normal options to buy it for money... I have already asked this question but some mod locked it...
  5. Free rainbow six siege

in XBoX on Consoles
    Free rainbow six siege: This game is advertised as free but only paid options are available on console and website. Why? 0d5756fa-356f-4d24-840f-4af39f3f0126
  6. Rainbow Six Xbox Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Xbox Store: Hello I would like to know why in the store on 56 sets pro league on Rainbow six seat only 5 are purchasable! 5f3767f2-e77a-4425-9f26-887df710cc53
  7. Rainbow Six Siege installing as Grand Theft Auto V

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege installing as Grand Theft Auto V: Hey guys, I bought a copy of rainbow six siege off of a guy from Facebook today and when I go to install it, it installs grand theft auto v instead. The disk and packaging look legit. Any ideas?...
  8. RAINBOW SIX SIEGE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RAINBOW SIX SIEGE: Can load game, but cannot play? f799233e-7c9e-430e-962e-1fe52d021259
  9. Rainbow Six Siege 'Creating Squad' Bug 2019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege 'Creating Squad' Bug 2019: A few days ago I was able to play the game. But now, out of nowhere the game doesn't start and its stuck in the 'creating squad' loop. I wont get to the main menu. I treid so much, like deleting...
  10. For some odd reason it says I'm 'Browsing games in Rainbow Six Siege' when I'm offline.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For some odd reason it says I'm 'Browsing games in Rainbow Six Siege' when I'm offline.: This also happens when I appear offline,I'm at my homescreen,my Xbox is off,my Xbox is restarting,and when my internet is fully disconnected from the power cord. I'm at a dead end on what to do...