Rainbow Sox Siege

Discus and support Rainbow Sox Siege in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I have recently started playing Ranked in Siege. I was looking around to see if anyone else still plays this and/or wants to help teach someone... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Drizzle 084, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Drizzle 084
    Drizzle 084 Guest

Rainbow Sox Siege

So I have recently started playing Ranked in Siege. I was looking around to see if anyone else still plays this and/or wants to help teach someone about the callouts. Cause I only know like hatch at red stair for Kafe, that's about it.

As well, I want to make this into a discussion for others just starting to play. Ever see me online, drop me a message and I'll help however I can.

Cheers and see you on Live!

:)

Drizzle 084, Aug 29, 2019
  2. xXGalaxyXx NOVA Win User

Rainbow Sox Siege

I really love r6 but at the moment casual seems to be more competitive than ranked itself. Me and mu friends have also been having issues with always getting put up against diamond players and its becoming quite tiring with the sweats of the game.
  3. Nohra369 Win User

Rainbow Sox Siege

Champion, They need more people like you on this game
  4. Vinny #1 Win User

Rainbow Sox Siege

Before you answer, tomorrow will start a 7 day free trial of the game, so who wants to play, invite your friends.

Well, the game is very tactical, I strongly suggest playing with friends with good communication. Knowing the map is essential.
  5. JosemberG N Win User

Rainbow Sox Siege

Ainda nao tive oportunidade de jogar o game, mais pelo que vi está bastante interesante..
  6. Albert X Win User

Rainbow Sox Siege

I have played the game numerous time during free play days, but I have never gotten around to buying it.
Thema:

Rainbow Sox Siege

1. Rainbow Sox Siege - Similar Threads - Rainbow Sox Siege

2. Rainbow Six

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six: Need more players for rainbow six siege thay arent teamkillers or disrespectful gamers. One game that needs to take a look at how certain gamers treat others c5eace66-29ec-45a7-b6a3-fca5695401de
  3. Rainbow Six Siege won't open on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege won't open on Xbox one: I try to open rainbow six siege on my xbox and it always crashes with no error code. I've restarted my xbox to factory defaults, deleted my profile, reinstalled the game twice, deleted local save...
  4. Rainbow six siege won’t start or give error messages

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow six siege won’t start or give error messages: Siege will load up with the start the pic then close and go back to the home screen and not give an error message c4988283-0a0b-4f89-8f0a-199175963adc
  5. I really want rainbow six back in the game pass/Eu quero muito rainbow six de volta no game...

in XboX Insiders
    I really want rainbow six back in the game pass/Eu quero muito rainbow six de volta no game...: I really want rainbow six back in the game pass/Eu quero muittooo o rainbow six de volta no game pass submitted by /u/Pitt_h [link] [comments]
  6. Rainbow Six Siege Advanced Edition code not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege Advanced Edition code not working: I recently got Rainbow six siege advanced edition for Xbox.I tried to use the code and it says: "Looks like you already own this,Go to My games or My library on your home device to download it". I...
  7. Rainbow Six Siege Free Weekend. (Not happy)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege Free Weekend. (Not happy): Listen. UBISOFT,(Not Microsoft) Made Rainbow six just went for a free weekend. So i doqnloaded it ffor free on both Xbox and pc. On xbox i was able to play With other players. Then today (AFTER...
  8. Rainbow Six Siege Free Weekend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege Free Weekend: So I play R6 on my pc almost 24/7 but I saw Xbox was offering a free weekend that included Siege as one if the free games. I wanted to try out siege on console since I play it full time on pc but...
  9. Rainbow Six Siege MnK and Smurf accounts.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege MnK and Smurf accounts.: I was wondering, as there are many many complains on Ubisoft Rainbow Six Siege twitter account, what is Microsoft doing, about account cheating on the game, and using MnK to get an unfair...
  10. não consigo joga o tom clancy's Rainbow six

in XBoX Games and Apps
    não consigo joga o tom clancy's Rainbow six: toda vez que inicia o jogo ele vai para o menu inicial e logo após volta para o menu do Xbox já não sei o que fazer já formatei o Xbox já reinstalei mais nada eu não joguei quase nada...