Ramdon started download

Discus and support Ramdon started download in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; when I played COD BoppsII a message notifique me to start fifa points. when I finished the game I open fifa and I see that I didnt have fifa point but... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by VIGO NON, Nov 9, 2015.

1. VIGO NON
    VIGO NON Guest

Ramdon started download

when I played COD BoppsII a message notifique me to start fifa points. when I finished the game I open fifa and I see that I didnt have fifa point but the bill of this month I paid M Live and 7,49 for fifa points that not bought and it isnt appear. Wtf???

:)

VIGO NON, Nov 9, 2015
  2. Butterfly Achievement Not Unlocking

This issue seems to be ramdon for some unknown reason . I did not get the achievemnt either regardless of how I tried , reload the mission from the start and repeat .

Ted MacDonald, Nov 9, 2015
  3. Cant purchase house in Riften

For flawless saphire check dwarven ruins dungeons and loot everything. You can find it everywhere but is ramdon. Some fences outside the Thieve guild hideout sometimes sell them like the one in solitude but not often.

IngameInstincts, Nov 9, 2015
  4. Ted MacDonald Win User

Butterfly Achievement Not Unlocking

This issue seems to be ramdon for some unknown reason . I did not get the achievemnt either regardless of how I tried , reload the mission from the start and repeat .
  5. IngameInstincts Win User

Cant purchase house in Riften

For flawless saphire check dwarven ruins dungeons and loot everything. You can find it everywhere but is ramdon. Some fences outside the Thieve guild hideout sometimes sell them like the one in solitude but not often.
  6. IngameInstincts Win User

Defiance

[quote user="Mister BuzzBee"]

Any of you folks been having issues with the Beta freezing/locking up your console? I know it's early days yet but had it crash on me twice in last 30 mins or so.

[/quote]

In the ramdon event near the bridge where you have to turn off the bombs. After climb the ladder i notice an exclamation mark to help a Dr. , when i tried to revive him the game did freeze.
  7. jaminlaw Win User

Downloaded Fable will not start

Confirmed. I will be returning it.
  8. Hemlach Win User

Downloaded Fable will not start

Try clearing and re-downloading the console update. There's a guide on how to do that
    here.

Let us know if this helps.
Thema:

Ramdon started download

1. Ramdon started download - Similar Threads - Ramdon started download

2. Game won't start after update. error code 0x800701e7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game won't start after update. error code 0x800701e7: After updating call of duty, I'm getting error code 0x800701e7. Resetting my console hasn't worked. 7ec3aeaf-5fa2-4d94-8b30-da161c449eb8
  3. Xbox one is on green start up loading screen and will not go any further.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one is on green start up loading screen and will not go any further.: So today Cod has its update and as i am trying to get on Xbox its literally not going any further than the Green start up loading screen. If it does go further is shows nothing and it a dark grey...
  4. Error when starting the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error when starting the game.: When I go to Fortnite, a message appears saying: For some reason the Xbox support took a long time to start. And there is no game installing, updating. What do I do?...
  5. Game doesn't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game doesn't start: I haven't been able to access my Forza Horizon 4 on my pc for months. Everytime I try to open it it crashes nearly instantly. I've tried reinstalling multiple times and updated my windows to the...
  6. 《Psycho-Pass Mandatory Happiness》 start up crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    《Psycho-Pass Mandatory Happiness》 start up crash: I have tried absolutely everything to get it to work hard reset factory reset system wipe clearing the system cache uninstalling and reinstalling the game cleaning the game several times without...
  7. Xbox One X constantly crashing and then wont start up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X constantly crashing and then wont start up: Over the last 6 months my X1X has been crashing while playing different games. Either the game will close and go back to the main screen, or the xbox1x will freeze completely. The games this...
  8. Xbox one S starting up a game problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one S starting up a game problem: So about a day a game frozen on me and since then i haven’t been able to play any games even with a different account, i’ve tried turning it off for 10 seconds and turning it on, reset with games...
  9. Xbox One si accende ma non si avvia. HELP[Translation-Xbox One turns on but won't start. HELP]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One si accende ma non si avvia. HELP[Translation-Xbox One turns on but won't start. HELP]: L'xbox si accende ma non si avvia / il monitor non mostra nessun segnale. Il cavo HDMI è funzionante (funziona con un altro dispositivo acceso). Se tengo premuto il pulsante xbox di un...
  10. Games not starting properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games not starting properly: I am having issues starting several games. They load properly, but when you actually start the game they stay at the main screen. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game, the issue persists....