Random communication ban for doing nothing

Discus and support Random communication ban for doing nothing in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; this guy started spamming me with invites and rude messages and im the one who gets a month long communication ban the person who spammed me is called... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Agentc03, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Agentc03
    Agentc03 Guest

this guy started spamming me with invites and rude messages and im the one who gets a month long communication ban the person who spammed me is called [mod removed] who im guessing is a livepool supporter as he had a go at me because of my team preferences

:)

Agentc03, Sep 9, 2019
  2. FLUFFYR00 Win User

Similar thing happened to a friend of mine. As stated in another post just dont respond however much it annoys you. Block, mute and report.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

If you responded to any message from this gamer, in a way that violates the code of conduct and they report you, you will get suspended. Doesn't matter who started it, you should just report, mute, block and never respond.

You don't get suspended for doing nothing at all. All reports are investigated by the Enforcement team.
  4. Smwutches Win User

For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com

To have the enforcement team investigate him, you would need to file a complain on him via his profile.
  5. paulmitchell_826 Win User

Servers?? Hacked?? Banned?? Error 8015820A

Nothing. The Xbox live service is down for the 360. Nothing to do with random people saying they will ban you.
  6. fredcow9 Win User

All communication blocked

Check it out. Random gamers get to decide who is banned or not:

enforcement.xbox.com/United

The criteria is not high at all either. I have a communications ban and I just applied and was accepted. Now I can also ban random people for fun...this is ridiculous. Who do we talk to to lodge an internal company complaint?
Thema:

1. Random communication ban for doing nothing - Similar Threads - Random communication ban

2. Random Disconnect from Server

in XBoX Accessibility
    Random Disconnect from Server: Ongoing problem (now on day 3) with both XBOX One S consoles (one wired, one wireless) randomly disconnecting from XBOX Live with message stating for the wired console: "Disconnect from Server"...
  3. Xbox Party Chat Disconnecting/Reconnecting Randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Party Chat Disconnecting/Reconnecting Randomly: Hello all, My friends and I have had problems the past year or so connecting in party chats. Once more than 2 or 3 people join the party chat, we begin to have people disconnecting, reconnecting,...
  4. My Xbox One X randomly turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One X randomly turns off: Hey there everyone, Is there a known issue of the Xbox One X just randomly crashing almost always during gameplay? It did it twice in one night when I was trying to play and stream a game on...
  5. Random full shutdown

in XboX Insiders
    Random full shutdown: this has happened twice in the last month or so, both times playing wrc 8, both times saving after completing a rally in career. I am on Beta insider and wondering if this is part of the new...
  6. My xbox one disconnects briefly from xbox live randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one disconnects briefly from xbox live randomly: This start about a month ago but every so often at least once per day i will disconnect from party and any online game i am in but my nat is open and everything runs fine. I'm pretty sure it isn't...
  7. Cameron Communications: Why Random people liking my gameclips/post

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Cameron Communications: Why Random people liking my gameclips/post: Cameron Communications (ISPs): Why Random people liking my gameclips/post The random likes is a real problem as its spam bots going through game hubs mass-liking everything. You could just block...
  8. Communications Suspended Randomly

in XBoX Accessibility
    Communications Suspended Randomly: So, my account recently (like two hours ago) got coms suspended and the reason was for inappropriate communication. It was enforced at like 2:05 pm today and I had not sent messages or even been...
  9. I was Communication banned randomly and I don’t understand why

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was Communication banned randomly and I don’t understand why: I was recently received a communication suspension and I don’t know how. I haven’t used any profanity or said anything bad in Xbox messages and I haven’t even said anything bad on Xbox Live...
  10. Unfairly and randomly communication banned for 24 hours

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unfairly and randomly communication banned for 24 hours: Yesterday I randomly recieved a message about enforcement action. I have been communication banned for no reason. I think I was unfairly banned. I don't see any proof. I am respectful to others....