Random Connection lost to Xbox Live

Discus and support Random Connection lost to Xbox Live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Whenever I power my console on to play games, it starts off normal, however at random points in time anywhere from 5 minutes after I sign in to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BlackJack3876, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Random Connection lost to Xbox Live

Whenever I power my console on to play games, it starts off normal, however at random points in time anywhere from 5 minutes after I sign in to multiple hours after, it just loses connection to xbox live and signs me out, which is really annoying in multiplayer
    games. I've hard reset, factory reset, even switched internet providers to no avail. My old 360 doesn't do this so I don't think it's where I live, do I just have a junk unit? Edit: It is the Xbox One S, the one that came with Battlefield 1

:)

BlackJack3876, Mar 30, 2020
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

This has been happening for months, probably the better part of a year
    Are you using WiFi or a wired ethernet cable to connect to you network hardware?

If using wireless try a wired connection as you may be getting WiFi signal interference.

If you're using wired ethernet cable check the cable for fray or crush damage and ensure its correctly seated in the sockets it plugs into.

This support, XBOX one network connection solutions may assist you further.

Random disconnects from Xbox Live could be caused by interruptions to the Xbox Live service. If you’ve already verified that there are no
    service alerts or interruptions, then the issue could be your connection speed. See
    Troubleshoot your network connection speed.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

If only that console is having issues it might be hardware related. You can file for repairs in this case.
  4. QUEENMISFITS Win User

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/Hardware-Network/connect-network/xbox-one-network-connection
  5. BlackJack3876 Win User

This has been happening for months, probably the better part of a year
  6. BoyFantasticITA Win User

Hello Jack,

The issue are the servers overloaded. Well at the moment the solution is to wait until servers are going to work, or try to contact Microsoft
    Support.

Hope I helped you!

-
Thema:

1. Random Connection lost to Xbox Live - Similar Threads - Random Connection lost

2. Xbox One S Digital Constantly losing Internet Connection and Random Crashing

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox One S Digital Constantly losing Internet Connection and Random Crashing: Xbox One S Digital Constantly losing Internet Connection and Random Crashing Yeah I tried the above and it didn't fix anything. I'll probably head to the store to replace it tomorrow and see how...
  3. Xbox One X continuously and randomly losing connection to wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X continuously and randomly losing connection to wifi: My original Xbox One became unresponsive as of two days ago so I thought it would be a good time to upgrade... I went to GameStop and got a secondhand One X and everything was going fine until I...
  4. Losing Connection and Random Profile Sign Out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Losing Connection and Random Profile Sign Out: There are these REALLY annoying issues I’m having with my Xbox profile: 1) I’ll randomly disconnect from the internet. 2) I’ll randomly get signed out from my Xbox profile. For some context, I...
  5. Random Server Connectivity

in XBoX on Windows
    Random Server Connectivity: Me and my friends have been trying to play on a non dedicated ark server on my desktop but my server connectivity keeps randomly going from being connected to blocked with in the span of a few...
  6. Xbox one s never connecting to wired internet or turning off randomly

Xbox one s never connecting to wired internet or turning off randomly: Xbox one s never connecting to wired internet or turning off randomly Hello, try a lookup in your frequency wifi (20, 40, 80 Mhz) ba94beba-0f20-4182-96ef-a33b880358e4
  7. Anyone keep connecting randomly?

Anyone keep connecting randomly?: Anyone keep connecting randomly? Hi,it dont complete the test,it keeps stopping, where it keeps changing b14bca48-1a92-4bdb-8079-919fdba3af01
  8. Xbox one randomly losing connection to Xbox live while connected to wifi.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one randomly losing connection to Xbox live while connected to wifi.: The issue is that I will just be playing with friends then randomly disconnect from xbox live my wifi is fine and I get reconnected to xbox live within a minute but I have to rejoin the party...
  9. Xbox 360 Issues with Connecting Monitor | Randomly monitor switch off and on while on-game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Issues with Connecting Monitor | Randomly monitor switch off and on while on-game: Xbox Fans Hi, I'm having an issue that thought to post a threat, maybe someone has same or can assist, would highly appreciate input. Issue : Console: Xbox 360 Elite Monitor: HP EliteDisplay...
  10. Xbox One X needs to restart several times, random loss of Wifi Connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X needs to restart several times, random loss of Wifi Connection: Hello everyone, I have a xbox one x attached to an LG LCD TV (47ln5406). Ever since the last update some time in October I experience several issues. 1) Snowy screen issues almost every time I...